Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My experience
Old 04-24-2012, 10:29 PM

Default My experience

When I came to the US 15 years ago I came to New York. After sightseeing I took a train from there to San Diego to study English at a school there. I didn't know hardly any English at all which my friends say was stupid. But I’ve always liked that way. I met people on the train. I knew, “Hello”, and where? and to just point at a travel book and usually could figure out an answer. There rest of the time I would just say “thank you” as they would ramble on. Men would try to talk with me and I would just smile an say “no English”. After a long trip the train pulled into New Orleans and there was a stop there for overnight. Then I would board a new train the next day. When I got to the station I ask people where hotel was? They pointed toward the entrance of the station. I walk out the entrance with my pink backpack and ask the friendly looking man for hotel and pointed to my travel book. He understood I couldn't say much. He pointed and waved his arm while he tried to explain but I just looked at him not understanding a word. Then he waved to me to come with him and he said “Car” He a was a large, tall ( to me) older black gentleman with kind of a round tummy. Not seeing anyone else to ask, no taxis and this was a free ride around I followed him to his car in the lot. It a was big yellow car, but not a taxi. He keep waving to me as I hesitated. I followed but could not see into the dark windows. He got in to driver side and push my door open. Feeling a little hesitant I got in. He drove out and down some streets.

Tags
deepthroat, interracial