Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I am a Professional Cartoon Illustrator
Old 06-02-2012, 07:35 AM

Default I am a Professional Cartoon Illustrator

Hey lovers!
I write erotic stories and illustrate them into sexy cartoons. I am only drawing interracial comics now too! My cartoons are all written and drawn from the perspective of the female characters. Check out my profile for some of my samples

I love writing about the art of seduction and how a woman/wife/girlfriend can be systematically seduced and broken down to the point where she just cannot resist sucking and fucking a BBC! I don't think that there is anything better than hearing a story from one of our female perspectives, getting inside our heads and delving into our deepest darkest desires!

I would love to hear your stories where the woman has been seduced into giving in to her wildest inner passions so that I can illustrate it for my website. My favorite subjects are mostly based on first time experiences.

The first comic I wrote and drew was based loosely on my own first sexual encounter with a black man and I have craved other people's stories ever since!

Kaos xxx

first time in a sex shop
Old 06-06-2012, 07:38 AM

Default first time in a sex shop

hello
here is the real story that happened to us in a sex shop in Paris
we entered and she asked the salesman a Black man called Alli to try some sexy outfits
as she was putting a very short red dress with a lot of cleavage I asked the saleman to come in and see if it was the right size .... he came in and said she looked fantastic in it
i started to caress her and told him the fabric was very soft he smiled and said I know
i told him to verify on her and he did start to caress her tits
her nipples became hard and he touched her cunt to verify how exited she was
he finally fucked her in the cabin for at least 10 minutes
he took control over her and she took off the dress
he came back with nipple clamps with a leash and put them on her
he took her into the store naked with just her high heels
he brought her in front of the windows and was finger fucking her cunt until she climaxed in front of customers looking from the sidewalk
this happened arount 1 AM in the red light distric of Paris in front of Le Moulin Rouge
when she left he offered her a pair of stockings ...
she was in heaven

Old 06-06-2012, 03:53 PM

Sometimes my life feels like I am living in a cartoon...

Try this one on for size pls
Old 07-04-2012, 11:52 AM

Default Try this one on for size pls

how 'bout an innocent, farmer villager girl with sterotype looks of a nordic euro babe and she meets a US exchange student over there. They date a month in love etc. he's 5 10 ~150 lbs reddish brown hair the she gets a job in big city oh, let's say Frankfurt. They agree he'll arrange to travel there and take it from there - both thinking it would run it's course and onor the other would go back to either Scanidavia or US in his case.

She had a few boyfriends nothing special. This guy had ~5 in package. SEx was 'eh not bad not good, just sex. Kind of get it over with him, no position changes then sleep time.

Then flips to her alter ego slut and turns out she's mistress to a married black guy at the firm she works in . oh ya he's huge and black, maybe ex US military or some businessman.

she'd just get weak knee effect around him and forget all about boyfriend.

then, she grew upset at the sex diff btwn the two lovers who did not know of each other.

oral was developed with the bf. the black co-worker/boss-after-a-raise got all the mailroom bj's and nasty doggie. she got better at sitting on bf's face.

she accidently learns she enjoys feeding by creampies. (twist of split personality )?

she has crazy dreams btwn the bbc and bf. the dick's sizes are 3x1 and dominat her sex dreams. the bbc is arrogant and kind of a jerk and the bf the sweetest...nicest,...forgiving of suspicous things, otherway looking, giving her slack of the doubt with language barrier, waiting to explode out of the closet cuckold.

in her dreams maybe she wants to dominate bf a lot. 69 him and have boss plough her doggie style. the usual bi-homo-overtones or direct, full-blown I don't care up to you.

Maybe they move over to US, she hides blacks in her life while he's busy working ..whatever.

Whatever filler details you like natually. But this backdrop along with the dream weaving in and out as well as taking the cuck stuff all the way (strapon, sissy whatever ) and her swirling progress of becoming a cuckoldress and the bf with unknown cuck tendancies leading her and her bad side leading him.... well you tell us how it developed and turns out.

Please.

hope this 'guideline' might interest you. keep me posted pls

ps edit; I thought you make 4-6 pics throughout a written out long, even pages of words type of presenting. oh well do whatever you like.

Last edited by xfun4me2; 07-04-2012 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: just looked at type of pics you make

Tags
cuckold, first time, stories, story