Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

great story...
Old 07-01-2012, 03:25 PM

Default great story...

i loved your story...

please tell us another one. xoxox

Old 07-02-2012, 11:30 PM

I'll make sure when i come up to manny i'll look out for you, next time I need to get my black cock wet.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 PM

I really enjoyed reading both your posts.. I especially enjoyed the first one where you agreed to fuck the black doorman. Makes me wonder if this happens very often and if it does, No wonder all these doorman have smiles on there face all the time...lol

Hopefully you don't mind me asking but in your profile, you say you are single, yet the name on your profile is Foxy_wife... Do you mind explaining that...Also, the other sexy girls in your photos, are they into black guys also..?

Sorry for the questions but just curious... And btw, you're very sexy and I'm sure the black guys really enjoy having sex with a gorgeous white girl like yourself...

Tags
bbc, first experience