Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Getting My Friends to Go Black: Paige.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:36 PM

Default Getting My Friends to Go Black: Paige.

Paige is a beautiful brunette, green eyed, country girl. She is 5'0, slim and has a nice 34D rack. She has a white boyfriend and is still with him. He is a tough jock he is bigger than average white guys.
(This is while I was still cheating on my white bf Justin, with Jaicquan)

Paige wanted a fun night and she saw me with Jaicquan and his friend Garrett. Garrett was tall sexy, and has a chest as hard as steel. I invited her to join us in going to dinner and a movie.
Paige said "Wow, Kinzie, your boyfriend is Big, {Jaicquan, is 7'2 compared to me 5'2ish. He is muscular, from head to toe}

After going out we went to Jaicquan's house. Paige started slow unbuttoning Garretts shirt and kissing his chest . She stripped and pulled off his pants.

Garrett said: Go on baby, give it a taste, his girth was bigger than her boyfriends, she started stroking and gagging on it she looked at me and Jaicquan. I was giving Jaicquan a good rimming. She saw Jaiquans enormous 10 1/2 inch cock, very thick, pierced head.
"Oh my God! Kinzie he is a monster." Paige said, as she got back to sucking Garretts dick. She laid on the sofa, as Garret ate her out, she had a major orgasm. She is trimmed,

Both of us were getting fucked hard. Garrett pulled out and cummed on her face, Jaiquan cummed in my mouth. Garrett wiped his jizz off her face and fed it to her

Paige enjoyed it.

Yeah
Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 PM

Default Yeah

Nice, keep em comming. How long ago was that, has she stayed black since?,

Old 09-28-2012, 09:15 PM

2 years ago
She didn't but, I have many other friends who have stayed black

Tags
blacked, enormous, friend, rimming