Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fred is back!!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:25 AM

Default Fred is back!!

Well I am happy to say that our first BBC is with us again. We had gone about 2 and a half years without having our get togethers. I guess his wife was suspicious of all the late night visits to our house and told him to stop hanging out with us.
Needless to say Rob called on Friday and told me to make sure the house and myself were presentable for guests. I agreed as we usually hosted parties at our apartment. Rob called me a bit after 6 pm saying how he would be late and for me to keep our guests entertained. I was upset being that they are his friends and all. Minutes later I heard a knock on my door and to my surprise it was our old friend Fred. I shook his hand and asked if his wife was with him. He replied " god no, I just got seperated from her and don't want to even talk about her controlling ass" I smiled and told him to come in and make himself comfortable. We resumed our conversation in the living room with a some drinks at hand.
He began to ask me why I was being cold with him after all we had done together. And I told him I was just being respectful knowing what he was going through with his wfe. He laughed and told me that those days were over and how if I were still interested in him he would like to be with me again. My stomach instantly was in knots. I got sharp pains in my stomach and didn't know what to say. So I told him I was ok if Rob said ok when he got home. He proceeded to tell me that Rob had set it all up for Fred and myself to be alone for just that.
So I called Rob and he asked me to put him on speaker. I did and he told us, " guys it's up to you what kind of fun you want to have. The apartment is yours for the night ." And he hung up. I got us more drinks and to tell you the truth I was as wet as the first time I was with him. After a few drinks we both got some texts. I went to the bedroom as directed by the text Rob sent me and found a nightie he bought for me to put on and as horny as I was I wasted no time putting it on. It was a one piece no bra or panty see through.
I shouted to Fred I had a surprise for him as I walked out and was shocked myself. Fred was naked stroking his huge cock. Even semi hard I swear the head was as big as a plum. I looked bigger than before. Rob had texted Fred to get naked for me when igot out of the room. So I did the natural thing and walked over kneeling in front of him and began sucking his cock. I love his cock, grey hair and all.
As usual he was ready to cum quickly, so he got up and kissed me all over. He put me doggy style and licked my butt and pussy for what seemed hours. I felt him start standing up and my legs started shaking. I knew what was next. He rubbed his his head up and down teasing me. Then he stopped at my entrance. And I felt a push. It hurt like hel and I let him know saying " fuck" out loud. He then grabbed my hips and pulled slowly. He would slide in a bit then out getting it wet. I had never been that horny before. Once he was in all the way we stay motionless. He just squeezed my hips and as he said later was savoring the moment. By then I wanted him fucking me so I leaned forward and pushed back on to his cock. It hit that spot that made me grunt and it lit a fire under Fred. He then grabbed me tight and began fucking me as if he hadn't had sex since we were together last. My pussy was red hot and was not gonna give up on him. Minutes later he started to whisper " that's right, that's right" and began cumming in me. I loved when he came in me like that because he stands behind me until he goes soft and slides out. While in me I like to squeeze my pussy on him to hear the noises he makes.
In the morning I woke Fred up to a morning blow job. Old or not what guy doesn't want that. As I rode him and came Rob walked in and smiled as he said to us " I guess we are fuck buddies again"

Old 12-06-2013, 10:02 PM

Very sexy story. Hope you all continue with your steamy adventures.