Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-18-2009, 07:04 AM

Cont.

He slows down, still inside me he sits up straddling me like horseback riding, helping me relax myself from orgasm. He pulls out, lies on the bed and motions me to climb on top. I take his cock in my mouth for a while, my pussy has marked her scent all over it. I climb on top in the cowgirl position, I have to lift myself quite high cos of his size. I exhale as I sink myself on his shaft, using my hands to help steady myself as I work my pussy on his hardness. He reaches up and caresses my breast, cups them in his hands, lightly pulling on them as I sigh in pleasure. We lean into each other and deeply kiss, I then push him back down and sit up against his raised knees to continue grinding his upwards thrusts…….. Swaying my head side to side closing my eyes feeling every inch of his depth inside me. He drops one of his hands from kneading my breast to rub on my clit, this gets my body in a quiver again as my pussy jolts forward. My pace is starting to pick up, grinding my pussy back and forth, I can see my stomach tremor, my breathing gets heavy, my legs grip my lovers side and just as I feel his mouth touch my unattended breast, my pussy clamps around his cock and I shudder in another orgasm.………

Moments later I collapse on top of him, shaking as my pussy convulses, face down biting on a pillow. Our grinding comes to a halt as we embrace each other in a long passionate kiss…….

His finger pokes its way into my anus again, then he starts to hump me, at times lifting his butt high off the bed, keeping it in the air while still humping. My legs wrap around his butt as he furiously fucks me. With our mouths still locked in a kiss I cry as I cum again……

The bed is soaking from the sweat of our bodies and the juice of my pussy. We settle to a very slow pace, rocking side to side.
He flips me over on my back, still kissing, still rocking then he breaks our kiss and says,

“Ive been dreaming of this moment for so long”…..

“And I too” I reply,

{Silence}……. Then I say,

“I have a confession to make”

“I saw you in the bathroom the other night with my panties and my photo pleasuring yourself”

“This is why Ive been a bit nervous around you these last couple of days”…

{Silence again}…….he then says,

“I have a confession to make too”

“My parents haven’t gone anywhere, I lied about them going away, theyre still at home”

“I had seen a picture and video clip of you on Jacks laptop while at school, ones which I pleasure myself with every time Jack is gone”

“Ever since that day I have been lusting for you, wanting to be inside you, so made it my mission to fulfill my destiny”

“Huh…you naughty boy” I reply,

He laughs and says,

“Yes, but my destiny is fulfilled, I am now inside you, I am giving and receiving pleasure with you, I have fulfilled my destiny, thank you for making it possible Jean”

“No…… thank you, the pleasure is all mine, trust me I really needed it” I replied.

We both giggle and with that his grinding picks up speed,

“You feel so good Jean, your pussy feels so wonderful”

“I love the way it smells, the way it tastes and the way it grips me then cries when Im inside you”

“No, no....it is you who makes me feel wonderful, I have never felt this way before with any man, your whole body makes me feel wonderful”

This gets me hot again as my crotch lifts herself to meet his every thrust, my whole lower body is arching itself off the bed with my feet standing on the balls of its foot. Hes on his knees almost in an upright position, his hands around my waist helping me keep that position. Hes really forcing himself in me now and Im trying my best to give him every opportunity.

“I know your husband may own your heart, but I want to be the keeper of your pussy”

“Can I have your pussy”

“Yes….yes you can” I breathlessly reply

“Yes…..it is all yours, you are the keeper of my pussy”

We’re really going at it at this point, making so much noise its surprising nobody heard us. My legs weaken and my body begins to shake when I feel him tense up inside me.

“Yes….fuck me….cum inside me, empty your seed inside my pussy” I cry

“Cum baby, cum in me”

And with that he grunts out his pleasure and shoots the first ever load of his cum inside my pussy.

“Arrrgggghhh” we both moaned.

Spurt after spurt of his hot thick cum squirts deep inside me when I feel my pussy tense up and squirt her own juices back at him. Both of us shaking in our delights, for our lust and desire to put out each others fire. After our orgasms subside, he collapses on me and I black out.

I awake from my short lapse, my lover still lying on top of me, still inside me spontaneously twitching. For the first time I regain all my senses, I can smell the air, its filled with the smell of sweat, the smell of sex, the smell of pussy and now the smell of sperm. I can feel our juices trickle out from my pussy and down the crack of my anus as his shaft deflates a little but still maintaining an erection. My breathing settles but Im still trembling, my hands, my face, my voice, my legs and my pussy, all trembling from the fucking I had just received. We lay there for a few minutes when I motion to get up. I try to stand but my legs are weak and numb, they aren’t used to this kind of treatment. My lover gets up and carries me to the bathroom, I run the shower head and clean the evidence in and around my pussy. I tell Mark to go to bed, he kisses me goodnight. I sit there sobbing, knowing I have wronged my husband. Guilt takes over as I think to myself..…{How could you do this, how could you let yourself lose control and in the arms of another, not just any other but your sons friend, you’re not fit to be a mother, you’re not fit to be a wife}….I gingerly stand and make my way to bed where I cry myself to sleep.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:05 AM

Jean's desires part two

Dammit!....I look at the bedside clock and see its almost midday, half the day is almost gone. Unsure of myself I wonder what really happened last night, was it just an erotic dream?
My uncertainty comes to fruition when I reach down and pat my now swollen pussy, it is soaking wet and my pubic hairs are sticky with dried semen. I push the blankets off which reveals a wet patch under me, my pussy had leakage last night.
{God….I hope Bob didn’t see it}
Angry with myself I strip the bed and find its gone right through and stained the mattress. I grab a wet cloth and start rubbing, flip the mattress over, open all the windows and give the room a spray to rid any smell. I toss the blankets in the wash and move to clean the guest room. As soon as I open the door the smell of sex hits me, I hope to heaven neither Bob nor Jack walked in this room and saw the state it was in. It was a mess, thankfully the sheets weren’t visibly wet but the mattress was stained. After cleaning that room I gather my clothes and toss them in the wash, run a hot bath, soak in it and boil my eyes out.

Im determined for it not to happen again, so much so that I confront Mark and tell him last night was a mistake, it just happened but wont again and lets leave it at that. I was happy to get that off my chest and lighten my burdened heart. That night I snuggled up to my Bob in bed and fell asleep in his arms.

The next day I felt a lot better, I cleaned the whole house before I got a phone call from Richard saying he’ll pop in around lunch time to discuss some business with Bob. I walk outside to inform Bob who was unloading bags of fertilizer from the truck with Mark. I was leaning over the back of the truck talking to Bob when Mark pulls along side me, as soon as Bob turns and walks away Mark grabs at my crotch, violently dabbing my pussy. It was so unexpected and in the open I froze with shock leaving his assault unchallenged. Thankfully I was able to push Marks hand away before Bob returned giving me a chance to move away and catch my senses. Mad at him, I silently nod my disapproval at Mark who has a mischievous grin on his face as he runs his fingers across his lips. Pissed at his impudence, I tread heavily inside to prepare lunch.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:07 AM

Cont.

…..Richard and Cathy show up around midday. The guys had lunch outside by the cars while Cathy and I ate at a table on the back balcony which is adjacent to the kitchen.

{The long window above the kitchen sink was opened and the table we were eating at is directly in front of the window, the cars parked just in front of the balcony}

Sitting chatting with Cathy while she was browsing thru the local newspapers, I get up to take our dirty dishes to the sink. While rinsing them, still talking with Cathy who is facing in the other direction I feel someone grab me from behind. Mark had snuck inside, he was kneeling behind me, holding a chunk of my butt in his mouth. I try to push him away while not making it obvious to the guys who, although facing this way, could only see my upper body. Every time I pushed, his mouth would clamp down harder making it hurt so I eventually give up my struggle. Sensing this, the pressure of his bite lightened and I feel his hand make its way to my snatch, caressing her before inserting his finger. I was in a heightened state, my heart thumping from the slight pain of his bite, the joy of his fingers work and the fact he was doing this with the others just a few feet away, unaware of what was taking place below my waist. With both hands on the bench I look vacantly out side, trying to conceal my predicament on my emotionless face, keeping a watchful eye in case someone walks in. The pressure from his mouth eases, he pops his head under my dress, pulls my underwear to the side and starts tonguing my anus. This feels so good even though its dirty, I push my arse back to give my consent, he continues tonguing it while working his fingers in my pussy and clit.

“Oh, where is that young handsome visitor of yours Jean?” Cathy ask,

“Um…..hhes pprobably ooutside somewhhere” I apprehensively reply,

Hearing this Mark pulls out, opens the cupboard under the sink, places my right foot on the middle shelf parting my thighs. He positions himself under my crotch, I gather my dress to expose myself to him, when he shoves his tongue right up my pussy…….

“Oooooohhhh” escapes my mouth,

“Is everything ok dear?” Cathy asks,

“Yessssss…yes, everything is fine” I reply as I slump over the sink.

Cathy is still talking to me, I can only manage a “yes” or a “aha” having no real interest in what she is saying, hoping she wont detect the trembling in my voice. My pussy is grinding itself against his face, I look down at him and he returns the look, my pussy tenses up as Im about to cum when I look up and see Cathy is out of her chair walking towards the kitchen. It takes all my strength to jump off Marks tongue and rush to the door to slowdown Cathy’s progress. My pussy is still humping as I get to the door even though I didn’t quite climax. I hoped she didn’t notice, or see the trickle that was making its way down my leg.

“Are you alright dear, you look a little flushed” Cathy says,

“Yes, Im ok just a little lightheaded” I reply as I place my hand across the doorway in an attempt to block her from walking in.

I grab the dishes from her and turn around just in time to see Mark scampering to the living room, he turns back and I see my evidence around his mouth, it looks like hes just munched down on a watermelon. I place the dishes in the sink and poor us some tea. We stay inside chatting until its time for them to go. Standing on the balcony outside I wave them goodbye as they leave. I look towards the paddock and only see Bob and Jack who are on the tractor collecting hay. I wonder to myself the whereabouts of Mark, when I see him in the corner of my eye standing over by the old barn shed which we use for back-up storage. He knows I see him and walks inside the barn. I stand there questioning myself what to do next, once again Im at a crossroads……

Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM

Cont.

One foot in front of the other I slowly make my way to the barn without letting Bob or Jack see me. I walk in and close the door, with my eyes not yet adjusted it seems completely dark inside, the only light coming through the one dirty window and the odd misaligned panel.
I [pause]……….walk further in and pause again………{The suspense is killing me…}

The next thing I know Im being grabbed, forced into an abandoned stable and thrown on a batch of hay. Staring at each other I can see Mark has that hungered look in his eyes. He walks up to me as I back away, he reaches down, hikes up my dress and tears at my panties. I slap him across the face……..I try doing it again but he blocks my hand, grabs me by my ankles, flips me over like a little doll and lifts me up by the waist, upside down, my thighs to the sides of his head and pussy staring at his face, holding me in place as I try to break free.
Powerless I give in, his tongue starts to work his magic on me again as my thighs respond by squeezing his head. My hands find their way to his growing bulge, pulling it out thru the leg of his shorts and putting it in my mouth. We keep this up for a while when he throws me back on the hay and walks out of the stable. I get up to see where he went, I see him with his briefs around his knees, stroking his now fully erect cock, standing by the dirty window. I walk in front of him, moisten my finger tips with my saliva and wet my pussy lips. Facing away I pull up my dress, lower whats left of my torn panties, bend over and lean on the bench anticipating his rear entrance. His hand steadies my hips, positions his piston at my pussy’s gateway and with one big thrust fully launches himself inside me. I yelp in pain…

“Ooooooouuuuccch!!!!!”…..

I try standing on my toes to limit his depth but with the stronghold his hands have around my hips my efforts are in vain. He trust again…

“Ahhhhh….youre hurting me”

My cries fall on deaf ears as he keeps pounding me, slapping his crotch against my butt, thrust after thrust after thrust, pounding me without a care in the world……. moments later my pussy settles and my once cries of pain turn to ones of pleasure. I relax and start pushing back on his thrust, he raises my right leg on the bench, grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head up to kiss him. He then maneuver’s my head where I see my husband and son in the distance, them working hard while their wife and mom is inside the barn getting fucked just as hard by our house guest. My legs shaking almost about to cum when he pulls right out making me collapse to the ground. He picks me up and places just the tip of his penis inside me.

“You will never deny me this pussy again”…he says,

I don’t say a word just try to push back on his cock.

“You will never deny me this pussy ever again…..say it!”

I don’t respond, he teases me by pushing half of it in, then quickly out, I try pushing back on him but he backs away.

“You will never deny me this pussy, say it to me, I want to hear it”

In heat I halfheartedly reply…… “I will never deny you this pussy”

He spins me around and holds my left leg in the air with his shaft pressing against my pussy.

“You will never deny me this pussy ever again, say it like you mean it”….He yells when he rams his cock right up my alley then pulls out again.

I reply….. “I will never deny you my pussy again”

“NO!...NO, this is not your pussy, it is my pussy” he ardently says as he re-enters me,

“Yes….. this is your pussy, you can have it when ever you want, you are the keeper of this pussy, it is yours”

“Now fuck me….. fuck this pussy and make her cum all over your wonderful big cock” I intensely reply.

We start slamming ourselves into the others crotch, my leg slips from his arm, unable to stand due to my buckling legs we slowly fall to the ground, still humping at each other. I drop to my knees, my lovers cock still digging at my pussy. I lay on the ground with my lover on top of me, straddling my waist placing his legs on the outside of mine and starts driving it home. My hips are arching upwards standing on the balls of my feet, my pussy is humping all by herself as I shake uncontrollably nearing a much needed orgasm.

“Fuck me!” I exclaim

“Make this pussy cum, shoot your cum inside me”

My body tenses up, pussy clamps around his shaft and violently cums all over his cock.

“Arrrggghhhhhhhh…” I shudder

When I feel him tense up too and squirt his second ever load in my pussy while crying out his delight……

Our humping comes to a stop, both of us breathless, we embrace for a kiss, not saying a word. He gets up and walks out of the barn leaving me in the dark by myself. I grab my shredded panties, brush myself off and run inside to clean up.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:09 AM

Cont.

From this point on we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. At the slightest opportunity we’d kiss or fondle one another, mainly out of sight. Early each morning after my husband goes to work I’d feel Mark in between my legs eating me out before he fucks me in my bed. The unions got more and more intense with the bigger risks we took, like his foot massaging my pussy under the kitchen table while we’re eating, or when my lover ducked under and ate me out, slurping up my pussy juice, while my husband was watching TV in the living room and my son in the shower. This risky behavior continued all week and on the final night before Mark was due to leave, we were all seated in the living room watching a movie in the dark after having had a few quiet drinks. My husband and Jack(who was asleep at this time) in the seats in front of us while my lover and I were on the double couch seated at the back. I had a cushion on my lap, my left leg resting over his giving him open access, his right arm behind my back and hand down my unbuttoned pants slowly rubbing me the right way while I was stroking him with my left hand. We passionately kiss, neither of us concerned with the presence of the others, at that point we were too lost in each others lust to worry. Getting pleasured in the same room as my unsuspecting husband, just inches away intensifies the situation. I break our kiss, look to my husband and realize hes asleep too, so I get up, drop my pants to my knees, do the same with my lovers and slowly lower myself on his thick shaft facing the TV.

“Ooooooooooohhh!!”…I groan softly as Im fully seated on his hard meat.

After moving up and down on it a few times my pussy has coated his shaft with her juices and starts making sloshing noises. They get louder as my rhythm picks up, my breathing gets heavier as he fondles my breast and caresses my pussy at the same time. I fall on his lap and lean back as my legs start to quiver. I let him take over moving himself under me, he covers my mouth with his hand to silence my excitement when my body violently shakes as I cum down hard on him………

A muffled “Mmmmmmmmm” is all one can hear from me along with my heavy breathing.

Once settled I hop off him, fix myself up, and walk to a safer location expecting him to follow. Im shocked when I see Bob walking my way, frozen on the spot fearfully staring at him, terrified he may have seen our little escapade, embracing myself for an earful when he just walks straight to bed without a word. I breathe a sigh of relief, that was a little too close for comfort, I wont be doing that again. I could hear Mark and Jack talking, with this being our last night I wanted it to be special, and spend all night with him. Growing tired of waiting I went to bed knowing my lover will come to me in the morning.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 AM

Cont.

Awoken by the feeling of Marks head between my legs Im happy as I usually am during our early morning secessions. I open my eyes and realize its still dark, a little bewildered I turn my head to find Bob still in bed fast asleep. Stunned I try to silently plead with my lover to move to another room but he refuses and continues eating my pussy, hitting the spot with his tongue, applying pressure to my pubic bone. My hips happily rotate, I place my pillow over my face, I try to be as silent as I can with minimal movements when my lower body begins to shake uncontrollably. I feel the bed shake with me, so my lover lifts my waist off the bed, grips me tightly when my pussy floods his mouth…….Im doing my best to keep my delights to a minimum but not doing a convincing job of it.
Lucky for us Bob had those few beers before he went to bed so hes almost dead to the world. My lover slides off the bed and onto the floor, I follow him and walk towards the door when he tugs at my arm and lowers me to the ground next to the bed.
{What, not here Im thinking}
He lays me down to my objection and positions himself on top of me.
{Well I wanted our last to be special but I didn’t mean in this manner}

Knowing he isn’t going to budge I moisten my pussy lips, push my panties to the side to await his forceful entry but he surprises me by taking it slow, taking his time, making love to me not the usual hot heated sex, our mouths continuously kissing. This is our action for a good ten minutes, our mouths only parting for the odd adjustment, he pulls out, sits up on his knees facing my hubby and positions me in the spoon position. We grind each other both watching my husband sleep, I think this is his way of showing who owns this pussy and it certainly isn’t my hubby. He lies me on my back again and re-enters me this time picking up the pace a little but not thrusting to the hilt in an effort to silence our love making. Hes going at a ferocious pace when I feel him tense up and cum in my pussy. Exhausted we lie there in an emotional embrace knowing this will be our last time together. I quietly sob, not out of guilt for my hubby but because my lover will be leaving me soon. He gets up, pushes my panties back in place lifts me back on the bed, kisses me goodnight and I watch my black lover walk out the room, fully naked and still erect.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:11 AM

Cont.

Its morning, I hear laughter, the guys are in the kitchen talking. My pussy is still moist from a couple of hours ago, sticky drying sperm knots my pubic hair. I get up and make the bed, still in my cum filled panties not worried if anyone walks in the room. Im an emotional wreck, sad that this day has to come. Sobbing as I bath myself, washing my lovers scent off me for the last time. When Im done I walk around the kitchen and everybody seems in a cheery mood except me. My son is following Mark everywhere so I cant get a chance to hold him and tell him how much I love him. The boys walk outside, still in their joyous mood, I walk around the back, hiding behind the house waiting for my lover to notice me so I can wave him over. A lucky break has him glance my way and a few moments later hes walking towards me. We passionately embrace like first time lovers, kissing as his hands clutch my ass, Im crying, not wanting him to leave, to stay here and be my lover, I need him so badly. We promise each other we’ll meet up, which makes me feel a little better.

I drive Mark and my son Jack to the bus stop, we manage to lose Jack for a moment and we embrace. I tell him I left a surprise in his bag, its one of my panties I was wearing when I flooded them with my pussy juice, I also told him I wasn’t going to wash his sperm he left in my panties last night. I’ll keep them as my souvenir, locked away so his scent will remain with me. His bus number is announced over the intercom, I stand back not wanting Jack to see my tears, Mark and Jack hug each other good bye before he runs to me and kisses me on the cheek, waving to him as his bus pulls out until it is all but a spec in the distance.

Well that was over three months ago, I keep in touch with Mark regularly by phone and email, hes coming back for the summer holidays but doesn’t know I’ll be travelling his way before then, staying at a hotel nearby. I have a big surprise for him, hes going to be a daddy as I have his baby growing inside me. Hes always talked about wanting kids, Im happy to be the provider of that. Im just not sure how to go about telling my hubby Im pregnant when he hasn’t touched me in ages, not to mention the baby would probably be born black…….

Old 11-18-2009, 07:12 AM

Sorry for the length of post, I tried to chop it down as much as I could.

Loved It
Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 PM

Default Loved It

God I loved your story ... I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. My dick was rock hard as I pictured your pussy getting pounded by Marks black cock. Although I was hoping that he slowly fucked you in the ass before he had to leave. Do me and everyone else a favor and continue your writing, please !!! If you have anything else you have written that is as hot and sexy as this story, send it ti me right away ...... A big fan

Wow!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:31 PM

Default Wow!!!!

Great story, I had to finish it before starting my day. Great job!