Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Slipping the condom off
Old 01-31-2013, 07:21 PM

Default Slipping the condom off

When a girl tells me to use a condom because she's not on birth control, I get rock hard. The whole time, all I can think about is slipping it off and cumming inside her. Knowing I'm only one slip or rip away from creaming that young, unprotected pussy is so fucking hot. Right now, I only cum in girls that don't make me wear a condom, whether or not they tell me to pull out (don't ever trust a nigga with a hard on). But, I really wanna take it to the next level. I'd love to see that look on her face after she realizes I just came in her or the feeling of knowing that I came in her and she didn't notice. Plus, I've got a huge breeding fetish so any pregnancies would just be icing on the cake. I think the next lucky (or unlucky?) condom using girl I meet is gonna get a creampie surprise.

Ooips
Old 01-31-2013, 08:50 PM

Default Ooips

my bf and I have been gettting it on for a while
I asked him to wear a condom and he put one on half way thru our happy time I looked on the floor and there it was. i didnt even notice him taking it off. he was soooo smooth about it
now I say what the hell i am between prescriptions of birth control pills and there is a big risk but it is sooo much better with him w/o a condom, Im up for taking the chance.
he told me if i get pregnant I will be the 4th white wife he has gotten prego. he told me his goal was 20 pregnant white wives ... I mean shit
kathy

Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM

Hopfuly Kathy you will give your black BF his wish and join his list of white wives he has bred

Old 02-02-2013, 08:19 AM

Fortunately for me I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I prefer having a black man bareback.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM

Wink

Me too, its lovely not having to worry anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
Fortunately for me I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I prefer having a black man bareback.

Bait and switch.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Bait and switch.

Oldest trick in the book, we have a black friend who consistently does this. Usually he will fuck the wife he's with in several different positions. Getting that pussy all swollen up and numbed. Then he switches to doggie to finish her off. While switching positions he tears the condom and rolls it back on his shaft like a mark to cock ring....he then inserts his bare cock and pounds away...when he empties his always massive load inside the unprotected womb...he feigns suprise and says the condom broke during sex. He did this the first time he hooked up with my wife. He claims to have done this dozens of times.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:28 PM

well my hot bf came over to my house while hubby was out of town on buying trip. stayed the whole weekend it was incredibly good. he even wore my hubby's underwear and hose robe. really made himself at home.
it was soo much fun finally seeing a Man of the house. he hasn't used a condom in quite a while now. he did ask to see what type of birth control pills I was taking. when I showed them to him he immediately flushed them. I know my mouth flew open. he then told me I wasn't to have them refilled. told right quick it was my time to get pregnant. he said WHEN I was I would be the 5th white wife he has gotten pregnant. what is this a competition oh well. I guess its just a matter of time for me
Kathy

Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexxl View Post
Oldest trick in the book, we have a black friend who consistently does this. Usually he will fuck the wife he's with in several different positions. Getting that pussy all swollen up and numbed. Then he switches to doggie to finish her off. While switching positions he tears the condom and rolls it back on his shaft like a mark to cock ring....he then inserts his bare cock and pounds away...when he empties his always massive load inside the unprotected womb...he feigns suprise and says the condom broke during sex. He did this the first time he hooked up with my wife. He claims to have done this dozens of times.
reading these post reminds me so much of when we started this and i started to share her over 25 yrs ago
my wife had big thing for black guys which also turned me on , she was on the pill and we had no worries in those days of them barebacking her all the time, she was fucking around 11 regular guys and getting fucked about 5-6 times a week on average 2 guys were black and if she had the choice it was always a black cock before a white one
after about 2 yrs she had to come off the pill for medical reasons
iI was so addicted to her fucking other men, that i would still want her fucking them and as many as she could, that was great for her because i think she was more addicted than i was
However she had to make sure she was fucking with guys using protection
although several accidents happened with bursting condoms and sometimes this would give me panic attaks when she came home and she was full of some guys spunk
every time she went with the two black guys she always came home full of their cum and would say same thing everytime that the condoms had burst
Its hard to imagine for anyone not in this lifestyle you can riisk this bareback sex but it becomes so addictive you cant stop it
well she missed her periods and found she was pregnant
we then found out the both black guys were smearing the condoms with vaseline knowing full well they would burst after 4-5 minutes due to the petroleum jelly perishing the condom
ITS TRUE BLACK GUYS LOVE KNOCKING UP WHITE WOMEN ESPECIALLY WHITE WIVES
we are still into the hot wife scene and she still loves black cock but she has had her tubes tied so we always let her bareback all cock

Pregnant is not the worry
Old 03-09-2013, 08:41 PM

Default Pregnant is not the worry

We've been reading the various condom vrs. bareback threads, both here and other swing sites we're on. While she would love to play bare and much prefers it, it's not becoming pregnant that worries us (she can't); it's the potential of STD's. We get tested 1-2 times per year, so we know we're clean, but we play safe because we don't want to get anything or possibly give anything to anyone else. We have kids to raise and need to be around to do so. Yes, we are swingers and as such there is an inherent risk of contracting something, but having a man intentionally damaging a condom or removing it during play is borderline criminal as well as just plain stupid for all involved.

Off with it
Old 03-09-2013, 10:26 PM

Default Off with it

He slipped it off during my first bbc in doggie position.....it felt so hot and I could not stop myself from pumping him more....