Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Car Job (a short story)
Old 02-10-2013, 03:00 PM

Lightbulb Car Job (a short story)

I've been fantasizing about my girlfriend with other guys (mostly black ones) for some time now, and have found the best way to express this fantasy is by writing stories about it. She's about 5'6", long black hair, cute and curvy (few pounds overweight but not fat), natural 38DD. Currently 37 years old. Here's one of them. Hope this isn't too long.

---------------------------------------------------------

Car Job

Rie was excited as she sat on the grass near the side of the basketball court and talked to Rashad. She was supposed to be watching her boyfriend but instead was chatting it up with the guy who had dunked on him the previous game.

"You were terrific last game. I think you scored on my boyfriend every time you got the ball."

She smiled and listened as he explained why his team lost the game. She didn't understand exactly what he meant about guards and forwards, but she nodded and laughed when he laughed. He put his hand on her arm several times during the conversation and she tried not to let on that it was a very welcome and exciting touch.

After about 15 minutes Jay surprised her by walking over to the side of the court; the game had ended without her realizing. She smiled up at him and told him he played well, feeling a little guilty about sitting so close to Rashad but when she turned her head saw he had inched back away so the distance between them was roughly the same as any of the other 10 or so people in that particular group on the side of the court.

She was about to ask if he won, then realized the question would have very quickly betrayed her lack of interest in the game. It was no matter, as if on cue he answered the question that wasn't asked.

"I was okay. We have a good team though."

He took a drink from the water bottle left in her charge and sauntered back onto the court. She was glad his team won and that he was leaving.

She turned back to Rashad when the game had started and it was less likely Jay would be looking at her. He was tall, black, handsome, and very fit. She couldn't help but wonder if the myth about size was true in his particular case.

"Do you just keep playing as long as your team wins?"

She wasn't so much curious about the rules of pick-up basketball as she was to know how long her boyfriend might be otherwise occupied while she chatted with Rashad.

"Yeah you just keep goin'. He got most of the best players on his team. He might be runnin' all day."

They laughed and she wondered if he knew why she asked. Rashad promptly turned the topic of conversation to music. She and Jay typically had different music tastes and it was nice to talk to someone about hip hop and R&B for a change.

"You heard the new Kanye CD?"

She shook her head.

"I got it in my car if you want to go check it out."

It was an offer amply brimming with hazard, she realized.

"I dont know," she started, pausing a moment for lack of a second sentence, "my boyfriend might be done soon."

"Oh I definitely hear you. Tell you what, I'm gonna go up and listen to it for a few 'cause some of the tracks are just bangin'. If you want to come up in a bit feel free okay?"

She smiled and told him okay, turning back to the game as he got up and walked to his car. It was only a few minutes later Jay walked off the court again for a water break. As soon as he started playing the next game she got up from the grass, wiped off her pants, and proceeded up the hill to the small makeshift dirt parking lot on the side of the road that ran through the park.

He greeted her from inside his car with a smile and an invitation, leaning across and opening the passenger side door. True to his offer he played the new Kanye CD, albeit at a low volume level while he began to chat with her.

"Where you from, girl?"

She told him she was from New Zealand, half white, half Maori.

"Ahh, you a half white girl then. I was wondering about that."

He made the declaration and laughed.

"You know what I like best about white girls? Is they give the best head."

She giggled uncontrollably.

"Is that right?"

She was dizzy with laughter at the flirty comment and suspected it was not especially inobvious to him.

"Why don't you show me what you can do?"

If she was a little dizzy before she became drunk after what was a plain invitation to suck his cock. She was aware she had made a sound which was a combination of an exhale and an "oh", and then proceeded to add "kay" a half second later.

"Sorry girl, I wouldn't normally ask so quick but your man is gonna be done again soon and he'll be lookin' for you."

He slipped his thumbs into the elastic of his basketball shorts and in one deft motion had lifted himself off the carseat and pushed his shorts and underwear down his legs.

There was little doubt in her mind that she was going to give him what he wanted. This became clear after she absent-mindedly turned toward him, rested her hand on his leg, and looked down at his sizeable hardness.

She was vaguely aware of several other people moving up the small hill toward the parking lot when he moved his hand to the back of her head and gently guided her in a downward arc to his large jutting black cock. He moaned when she took the head into her mouth and sucked on it. It was occuring to her how much bigger and harder and all around nicer his manhood was than that of her boyfriend when she heard a voice come from outside of the car.

"Shit! That white boy's girl is in Rashad's car sucking his dick!"

The sentence became quieter toward the end until ultimatley the word "dick" was barely audible, and she knew Rashad had rolled up the window and most likely shooed away whoever had spoken. Although her skin tone was roughly equivalent to that of a Latina, her full blush would have been plain for anyone to see had she not been face down in the man's crotch.

He put his hand back on her head and guided her up and down, perhaps securing her participation for the remainder of the blowjob lest she get cold feet after being spotted by a third party. Rie however had no intention of stopping. She doubted Jay would have been able to hear what was said as it was at least a hundred yards down the hill to the basketball court, but she didn't care. She was going to get the wonderful new man off with her mouth and then whatever happened afterward would happen.

He was leaning in her direction and running his hands over her ass and apparently liking what he saw when he spoke in a hushed tone.

"Damn girl. I ought to take you somewhere quiet and fuck you."

She whimpered involuntarily onto his shaft upon hearing his preference.

His moaning became louder and more frequent and she could tell he was going to cum soon. She moved her lips to the tip of his cock and sucked on it with increased pressure until he grunted and began flooding her mouth with his warm sticky fluid. Although she flatly refused to let Jay cum in her mouth she was aroused by the smell and taste of Rashad and couldn't wait to show him what a good girl she was.

She meant to swallow his semen as he gave it to her, but after gagging a bit on the first spurt and realizing it would be better to let him finish then send it down in a single gulp, she held his cock in her mouth as the thick fluid continued to spasm out. Due to the position in which she had sucked him off and the laws of gravity being what they are, a large pool of cum had collected in the front of her mouth where she could fully taste it. It was slightly salty and bitter, and she found herself wishing there was even more. Caught up in the moment she moved the viscous mass to the back of her mouth and swallowed, savoring the aftertaste as it trickled down her throat.

"Damn girl."

His head had rolled back onto the seat and his eyes were pointed upwards, closed. She spotted another bit of milky white fluid that had leaked out onto the tip of his cock and went back to suck it into her mouth, hungrily sending it down to join the rest.

He repeated his previous sentiments.

"Damn girl."

She giggled and checked the basketball court. The game was still in progress and she could make out her boyfriend as one of the men running up and down the court.

"You should get back. But damn girl, let me get your number."

She took his phone and called her own with it, then at his urging exited the car and scampered down the hill, keeping an eye on Jay to see if he noticed her walking back.

When it was finally time to go, over an hour later, she walked with him to his car and assumed he was none the wiser about her liaison when he didn't mention her temporary disappearance from the court. She was pretending to be interested in his work-related dialogue when her phone lit up with a text. She quickly checked and saw it was from the same number she had dialed an hour or so ago.

"We should meet at the court again sometime soon"

She was lost in another world and had completely tuned out her boyfriend.

"Babe? Who is it?"

"Oh, its...Janet...from work. She wants to see a movie sometime."

He nodded as she proceeded to reply with a text of her own.

"Possibly "

She put her phone back in her purse as an idea struck her.

"I think I know what I want for my birthday."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

She was contemplating how Rashad would feel inside of her and smiled as she spoke.

"The new Kanye CD."

nice story
Old 02-18-2013, 03:01 PM

Default nice story

you wrote a nice story.

Tags
blowjob, cheating, cuckolding, girlfriend, story