Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ron takes my girl
Old 03-19-2013, 01:53 PM

Default Ron takes my girl

Ron and I had been friends for a while. We worked along side each other in the power line business for several years. Recently we got a job close to home near south padre island. Ron was excited since he had never been with a Latin girl. He is a 38 year old blk man that looks like a 30 yr old football player.
My girl Mary and I took him to several clubs looking for a nice hook up for him. He took a couple of girls to our apartment but they would always leave. One morning while eating breakfast he began to complain about the girls. Mary told him to be nicer to them and he told us that that wasn't the problem. They back away because of my size. Once they see it they back away. Mary laughed it off.
That next week we planned a Friday, Saturday rush. Once we were tipsy Friday Mary told us she would find Ron a fuck buddy for sure. Plenty of girls danced with him and hung out with us but even with Mary talking to them nothing. When we got to the apartment Ron told us he would take another cold shower and how he was getting blue balls. Mary feeling bad for him said" I will find you a fuck buddy tomorrow night, and if we don't you can fuck me so you don't get blue balls!" Both me and Ron stopped in our tracks. He looked at me and I said he'll yea why not. Ron then smiled and said cool.
Saturday comes and halfway through the night and Mary in full force bringing girls to Ron. None would hang for more than a few minutes.( he told me later he was telling them he was not into them) . As we walked home we were all quiet. Again we walked in the apartment and Ron told us another cold shower.
We went to our room and I got a text. Bring me a clean towel. So I grabbed one of ours and told Mary to take it to him before he got in the shower. When she got back she told me she saw him naked. She knew now why the girls were worried about fucking him. He was huge.
I then reminded her about her promise to him and how she failed him. She again laughed it off and began to get ready for bed. I bought her a nice silk nightie for valentines day, but she only liked the top and not the shorts. No bra and panties were normal nights for her. As we were getting in bed I told her to check on Ron, if he needed anything. She agreed and as she walked out I could see her naked bottom walk away.
She walked in with her had on her mouth as she told me his door was open and she saw him naked in bed. As she lay down I reached for her pussy and noticed she was dripping wet. Not wasting a second I asked if she talked to him. She said no he was naked. So are you itold her.
Go and see if he needs something. So she grabs a a robe and I tell her no, and take your top off too. She stop and turned with a puzzled look on her face. I smiled, and told her you promised. She then agreed and took her top off and walked into the hall. I got up a bit after and walked over to his room and peeked in. She was sitting next to him talking. They were whispering and thought to myself nothing would happen. I went to take a shower and get ready for bed. Few minutes later I was out and Mary was still not back. I heard some grunting in the hall and said no way. As I walked to his room again there was Mary sitting on top of Ron's big muscular body. Her small 5 ft frame was slowly bouncing on Ron. Her knees were spread wide and her ass made a loud clap as she dropped on him. I watched as Mary rode him for what seemed an hour when Ron grabbed her ass and pulled her off him. He was cumming. A lot I might say. Mary reached between her legs grabbed the cum drenched cock and placed it at her entrance and sat back on it. She then wiped her hand on her ass to get the cum off making her ass shiny. She ground on top of him for a while and then slowly got up and kissed him. I then ran back to the room. She got in the shower.
The next morning all was quiet. I then said " hey Mary you gonna try to find a girl for Ron Friday . She smiled and said if Ron wants me to. Ron then said " only if you promise to fuck me if you don find someone"

wow
Old 03-20-2013, 04:50 AM

Default wow

wow i hope you let ron have a couple more private sessions with your wife... sounds pretty intense

Nice Girl You Have There,,,
Old 06-17-2013, 10:18 AM

Default Nice Girl You Have There,,,

Ron is very lucky to have friends like you two. Try a DP next time, join the fun. Eat the cream pies.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:26 PM

Love to hear more!

Old 06-18-2013, 10:24 PM

Great Story.
Did you have her F@#% Ron again??

Old 06-19-2013, 12:39 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by perradeplaya View Post
Ron is very lucky to have friends like you two. Try a DP next time, join the fun. Eat the cream pies.

Spoken like a true cuck. One that's hiding behind a woman's account.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

LOL oh mustang you crack me up

Old 06-21-2013, 06:37 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
she's right.....just read the homosexual shit he wrote in his profile.....and he want everyone to think he's a female.....what female you know talk like this?.....how much she like to eat cum.....that alone tell me this is a homosexual dude lying about who he is.....@perrdeplaya...

Lol you know it. Butttt HE can't hide anymore. 😊 The truth is out!!!

Old 06-21-2013, 06:38 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by assman4 View Post
LOL oh mustang you crack me up

Thanks dear. 😈

Old 06-21-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Get a life! You impotent dude.