Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My largest gangbang....A true story
Old 04-26-2013, 04:43 PM

Default My largest gangbang....A true story

My largest gangbang was not supposed to be a gangbang at all but happened at a large house/fuck party about 12 or 13 years ago. There were 7 couples and about 20 single guys, black white and hispanic. A virtual smorgasborg of cock and since I was alone (hubby had to work that night) I was going to indulge myself to the fullest. After mingling awhile I picked out two guys, Ted (white) and Jamal (black), and we three headed to one of the bedrooms. It didnt take long before they had me on the bed in doggy position with me sucking Ted and Jamal fucking me. When they decided to swap out is when I noticed that the room had filled up with naked men jacking their cocks and apparently waiting their turn. For the next 2 or 3 hours I got fucked in every position imaginable. A cock would cum in one of my holes and another cock would take its place. Most of the time I had a cock in my mouth, pussy and ass at the same time and cum was everywhere, dripping out of my pussy and ass. I tried my best to swallow as much as I could when they shot their loads in my mouth but it was just to much. I was in a state of total lust and I was luving it. I have no idea how many times I got off. The last guy to fuck me was going back and forth from pussy to ass and with each stroke I could hear the sloshing sounds comming from all the cum in my holes. When he was ready he pulled out, turned me around so I could suck him off. When he was done with me I just collapsed on the cum soaked bed. After a shower I joined the ones hanging out by the pool and thats when I found out how the gangbang came to happen. One of the other wives told me that after I went to the room with Ted and Jamal our host announced that I was taking on all cummers and that she believed that every guy there took his turn with me. I was sore and could barely walk for two days but it was worth it cause I luved it.....

Nice...
Old 04-26-2013, 05:09 PM

Default Nice...

Some people get invited to the best parties... Thank you for sharing your story.

Old 04-26-2013, 05:57 PM

When we lived in Georgia we were doing at least 2 or 3 fuck parties a month. Since moving to Florida we have been to 2 parties and hosted 2 more in 4 years. Seems like the peeps here can talk the talk but trip when it cums to the walk....Aint no shortage of black men looking for white pussy though.....

Old 04-29-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
My largest gangbang was not supposed to be a gangbang at all but happened at a large house/fuck party about 12 or 13 years ago. There were 7 couples and about 20 single guys, black white and hispanic. A virtual smorgasborg of cock and since I was alone (hubby had to work that night) I was going to indulge myself to the fullest. After mingling awhile I picked out two guys, Ted (white) and Jamal (black), and we three headed to one of the bedrooms. It didnt take long before they had me on the bed in doggy position with me sucking Ted and Jamal fucking me. When they decided to swap out is when I noticed that the room had filled up with naked men jacking their cocks and apparently waiting their turn. For the next 2 or 3 hours I got fucked in every position imaginable. A cock would cum in one of my holes and another cock would take its place. Most of the time I had a cock in my mouth, pussy and ass at the same time and cum was everywhere, dripping out of my pussy and ass. I tried my best to swallow as much as I could when they shot their loads in my mouth but it was just to much. I was in a state of total lust and I was luving it. I have no idea how many times I got off. The last guy to fuck me was going back and forth from pussy to ass and with each stroke I could hear the sloshing sounds comming from all the cum in my holes. When he was ready he pulled out, turned me around so I could suck him off. When he was done with me I just collapsed on the cum soaked bed. After a shower I joined the ones hanging out by the pool and thats when I found out how the gangbang came to happen. One of the other wives told me that after I went to the room with Ted and Jamal our host announced that I was taking on all cummers and that she believed that every guy there took his turn with me. I was sore and could barely walk for two days but it was worth it cause I luved it.....
Beautiful story !!!

Old 04-29-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
Fuc I enjoyed that wish I cld hv bn there to enjoy

Old 06-30-2013, 10:39 AM

Champion Lover !!!!

Tags
gangbang, slut