Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first cuckolc couple - Part 2
Old 09-19-2013, 04:47 AM

Post My first cuckolc couple - Part 2

As I followed her in, the next thing I saw was her husband. As per our agreement, her hubby was already naked, blindfolded and tied to your standard boxy wooden hotel chair by his feet, knees, waist, and chest, with his hands tied behind his back, & also to the chair, in the middle of the room. She’d let me know our last phone conversation, that he'd be tied up like that, long before she’d even left to go to dinner. She had also told me at that time that he hadn't been allowed to, in her words, “tickle her pussy with his little stubby.” for weeks prior, and wasn't going to get any closer than being able to eat her pussy until after our whole weekend’s playtime. (if then.) He was your typical pudgy-crew-hair-cut-bearded-40-something white man also of average height, with a little bit of body hair everywhere, except where his shaved little balls and four-inch hard “stubby” penis were. “Well” I said, “I can see why you need a real Man to give you the pleasure you deserve. I think I'm going to call you “stubby” the rest of the weekend.” I saw it was soft when we first walked in the door, but now that he'd heard my voice, his sorry excuse for a pecker was slowly rising to its short little span of attention. As she walked by him she let the hem of her dress slide across his lap, but as fast as that got him the rest of the way hard, she quickly turned around and next thing I heard was stubby's sharp yelp of pain and an equally sharp gasp of air, as I'd seen her flick the very sensitive tip of his pecker with her fingers, then those same fingers jammed her nails into stubby’s pecker making him deflate faster than a scalded dog. “There” she said, “that will put you in your place for little while.” “Yes….dear” in between breaths with gritted teeth. I added, “you'd better get used to the fact that you're going to be in your place all fucking weekend.”
I sat down on one of the other chairs and told her to strip and show me what I was going to take this evening. She smiled shyly and reached behind her, and after the short sound of a zipper being undone, and a dress falling to the floor, a vision of full figured loveliness filled my eyes. She was an average height and sized woman, save for her double D's and after three of his kids, nice wide “Mama butt” hips. She had natural tits that defied gravity because they were full, firm not even saggy the tiniest bit even after the aforementioned kids, with dark areola and nipples that as soon as black bra that held them back fell to the floor showed me how excited she already was.
I told her to go to the bathroom and get herself empty, because it was going to be a while before I’d of let her get out of the bed even just to relieve herself. “Yes SIR” was her reply, and giggled when I told her not to wipe her cunt after she peed. She got very red in the face when I told her that she couldn't shut the bathroom door because she hadn't earned the privilege of privacy. After she finished on the toilet, and wiped her ass, I made her straddle her blindfolded hubby's face and told him to lick her still pissy pussy the rest of the way clean. It wasn't long before the first of many orgasms that evening was rocking her body. As she calmed down from her cum, I helped her dismount off his face, and settled her down on the bed. I went back to the hubby and slapped him with my hardening cock a couple times, then told him to open his mouth. The moment he did, I grabbed the sides of his head and shoved my cock in past his lips, until My cockhead hit the back of his throat, gagging him immediately. The effect on his wife was also just as immediate, her eyes got really big, her nipples got harder, and as her hubby got face fucked, she spread her legs open and started furiously masturbating as I manhandled her husband. He of course, could not do anything but take what I dished out, making choking and coughing noises as I took his face deeper with every stroke, letting him up for air only to fill his mouth with my hard cock to the balls again. It wasn't long before his face was a mess under the blindfold, with tears staining it, snot running out of his nose, and saliva running down his chin. It could've been worse for him, but I hadn't told her that he had been secretly practicing deep throating on some of her dildos, even before she contacted me, without her knowing because being forced to deeply suck Black Cock while being tied up in front of her, was one of his fantasies, only he had wanted to see her face while it happened, but I had made him have to settle for just hearing her surprised voice and the squishy noises of her already sloppy wet cunt, as she made herself cum watching him. Not that he would have been able to see much other than my Dick drilling his face anyway.
Before she could finish her orgasm, I pulled myself away from his face with a wet pop, crawled onto the bed and over her, and in one fluid motion, use my knees to spread her legs open even wider, socketed My cockhead to her wet hole, and drove myself into her as far as I could with the first stroke of many to come. Any noises she could've made for me doing this to her was slightly muffled by my deeply kissing her at the same time. As I started forcefully fucking her, their motel room became filled with the sounds of a squeaky bed, her sighs, moans and squeals of pleasure, the sloppy slapping of bodies , wet cunt, and hard cock, and the heavy breathing of our very captive audio audience. Even as we were going at it, the wider I got her legs spread open and the deeper I got into her, the more often, and harder she came. Needless to say, I was having a heckuva time holding my own self back from exploding into her at numerous times, - even just stopping to hold off my cum, was made even more difficult by the squeezing and milking of her hungry pussy.
I rolled up off her and off the bed, reached over and took the blindfold off her hubby so he could see the well fucked cunt of his hot wife. I looked upon his sweating body to see a puddle of pre-come running down & off his little balls, which got even bigger at the sight of his used wife. I went back to her, grabbed her by the arm, and pulled her close to the edge of the bed nearest to him, and ordered her to get “ass up slut” back on the bed, and when she crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees , I gave her a good 30 swat spanking, slow, deliberate, and hard, leaving big red stinging handprints on her creamy white ass. I got behind her and once again plunged in one stroke deep into her wet cunt. I knew from our talk this was her favorite position so I gave her as hard a pounding as she could handle feeling her fat ass and thighs vibrate from our fucking. I pushed her forward so that I could now be on my knees on the bed, and continue fucking her. By now her face and chest and arms were flat on the bed, giving me even deeper access to her cunt. To change the angle I pulled out got to my feet on the bed and plugged back in, giving hubby what I call the “Grand Canyon” close-up View of his wife getting pounded, and I could tell her knowing that he was seeing her get the pleasure he could never provide her, just added more fuel to her fire, and soon she was giving up another wet orgasm, that shook her whole body.

I knew the time had come to get some of MY personal fetish, and even though she knew I was going to do it she just didn't know how and when ,…so just as her body was calming down from her last hard cum, I stood up above her with my cock coming out of her cunt with a sloppy pop, I quickly repositioned My cock head up an inch, grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and simultaneously yanked her head off the bed and drove my cunt slick cock as deep into her tight virgin ass in one stroke as I could. I got the surprised response I was looking for, -- Her “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH…….SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTT TT!!!!!!!!” primal screaming pain from My pulling her hair didn't give her a chance to clench her ass and not take half of my still well lubed cock deep in her momentarily relaxed anus. I pulled back an inch and let My bodyweight drive Me the rest of the way in her stretched open butt hole,… I settled down to My knees until my balls socketed against her wet cunt.
By the time I'd gotten pulled out enough to go for stroke number two, and had gotten another painful and loud…”oh God my ass!,…..oh shit!” from her hair being pulled the second time hard enough to pull her up to her hands and knees, her captive hubby's response to what he saw and heard was quick and powerful. With an “AHHHHH!!!” then “UUHHHH!!” sound coming from hubby that was half embarrassed and half pain, I felt a warm wetness hit Me as I had started drilling her spread opened butt with authority.
Hubby’s chair shook all over as he came hard without being in any way able to touch himself!! Shooting his weeks long pent up load all over the back of both Me & his hotwife’s ass, thighs and calves. I'd heard of spontaneous male orgasm before, but now I'd actually made a cuckolded husband do it!! She had never anyone else before him or let even him or any of the guys he would bring her to other hotels to fuck come near her asshole their entire marriage, but her fantasy had been to humiliate her husband not only getting completely used, but also by losing her anal virginity to the “Black Cock of a real Man.”

(see part 3)

Tags
anal. bbc, bbw cuckold hotwife wife, bull, cuck couples, cuckold 1st time