Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first cuckold couple - Part 3
Old 09-19-2013, 04:56 AM

Post My first cuckold couple - Part 3

So she had been secretly wearing a butt plug whenever she could, to get ready for me taking her ass cherry. She'd told me how that countless times she had to sneak into a bathroom stall at work to masturbate and cum from the plug buried in her fat ass. I had secretly on purpose had her use a plug that still wasn’t as thick as My cock IS… so that I still had some virgin ass to open up!!! By now her discreetly lubing herself up in the bathroom while hubby was blindfolded earlier was now letting her poor ass-full of My cock start to relax and surrender to my deeply drilling her hot asshole with every stroke, & letting me enjoy every minute of it. I pushed her down so that she was face down flat on the bed, spread her legs open wider, re-aimed at her now gaping ass hole, slid back in, and really started pounding into her. “Damn!” She said, “your cock is getting even bigger in my ass!!” I could feel she was starting to warm up to the sensation of being assfucked, because now instead of cringing when I pushed in, she was starting to now rock her hips to match my strokes, and getting so deep my balls were starting to get wet from slapping her cunt again. I slowed up my pace again to last a little longer in this wonderful ass, but all that did was intensify her sensations and I knew she was going to cum again soon too. I whispered into her ear, ”…all right bitch, I can feel you, and I want all of that cum, hold nothing back, you’re my ass fucking slut now, u hear Me bitch?” “Yes SI R” she moaned. I got louder,… “This is My ass now bitch, MINE!” “OH GOD, YES SIR!!” I could tell that I was getting into her head and freeing up the last bits of resistance, so I hit the next gear cock stroking her open ass with a little extra hip movement.“ I want every last bit of it bitch, give it to me now right fucking now slut!!” And that's all it took to put her over the edge for her biggest of the evening, - her body trembled under Me, then as her body stiffened she screamed, “OH GOD SHIT…. IMCOMMIINNNGGG!!!” and gave up a huge squirting body-shaking orgasm, that sprayed my balls and soaked the sheets,..
At almost the exact same moment, a low moan came from the forgotten person in the room, - her tied up sissy!! Well now, I decided, it was time for me to finish enjoying myself on her, and laid my full weight on her started giving it to her as hard as I could, it wasn't long before I started feeling my balls starting to churn, my cock got harder, and I could feel the beginnings of my own cum on its way and a couple strokes later with a loud and deep growl into her ear, I blew my hot wet load into her, with her humping up into me, pushing it deeper into her open ass with every pulse, until I collapsed on top of her, still breathing hard into her ear. I put a hand on her hip and as I rolled onto my back pulling her with and to me, while keeping my bone's still firmly buried in her butt. “That was amazing” she purred, “I've never, cum so hard and so much…. Ever,” And that's the way we snuggled for a while, until I finally was soft enough to fall out of her well abused ass. It was then W/we turned O/our attentions to her hubby still tied up in his chair. She and I looked at each other, and silently mutually decided it was time to untie him, and as I got up and started to undo his bonds, she talked at him, “as soon as SIR finishes untying you, you know I have one more task for you this evening, “my stubby hubby”, because a real man, just made me cum harder and more often at one time and in one night, than you have our entire marriage, kids and all, or with any of the other white guys, …guys you went & got to fuck me, with just his Big Black Cock.” This revelation made him sigh in defeat as he looked down at himself. “I know” he muttered, “you’ve never had a squirting cum before… Im such a failure.. ” “yes you are a failure, and from now on the only thing you’re good for is getting me HIS Black Cock in this hot slut, ….HIS hot slut.”
The noise I'd heard from him earlier while I was deeply reaming his hotwife's ass, was from that he’d cum without being able touch himself a second time, adding a little bit of spunk to his puddle of pre-cum on the chair, his little “stubby” still dribbling the last of it out, as it had went back to hiding in his little foreskin like a baby turtles head into his shell afterwards. Both times the excitement of the taboo of his wife being taken and brutally ass fucked by the type of Black Dominant Man he could never be was the trigger of both of the biggest orgasms he'd ever had too.
And as the last knot came free, “may I stand up SIR?” stubby asked in a still defeated voice with his eyes still looking down, “yes stubby, you can stand. “ I said. And as he stood up after who knows how many hours of being tied up in that chair, she threw back the covers, spread her legs open as wide as she could exposing her well fucked and sloppy holes. “Oh no stubby, my cunt gets cleaned first, you know the rules. Only this time you are going to eat the cum of a real Man.” This made him groan “yes dear “ even louder because he knew she really meant everything she said, and even though his bladder probably was about to burst he knew what he was supposed to do. So down on her he went, even cleaning up what cum she pushed out of what was left in her still gaping ass. When she was satisfied that she was licked clean enough, she let him run to the bathroom where again, I also didn't let him shut the door, and told him since he was such a good cock sucking sissy of a hubby, that he had to sit to pee like a girl for the rest of the weekend no matter where else we went. As This made his face turned beet red from embarrassment, and that didn't get any better when he was told by her to get on his knees and crawl over to Me and lick clean his Master’s superior big black cock and balls still coated with her juices and the last few drops of my load oozing from the tip. When he hesitated, she said, ”if you ever want to even just see my pussy ever, ever again stubby, get licking... Now!”
As he started to crawl across the floor to Me I couldn't help but think what a fun weekend this was going to turn out to be. By the time he got to me, I had sat down in a chair
And I will tell you more about it later! But just to let you know this was the first fun weekend of several I spent with them before they had to move away to another state for her job and career and I do hear from them every once in a while, when she needs to put him back in his place.
Just before they left at the end of the last weekend we spent together, the three of us stopped by a tattoo parlor owned by a friend of mine, and after a little bit of discussion and after about two hours later she walked out of the tattoo parlor with a black spade tattoo on her ankle, and “For Black Cock Only” with My Initials just below it, written on her fat, smooth shaven cunt pad above her clit.

The end.... (Sort of!)

Last edited by ItsSIRtou; 09-19-2013 at 05:00 AM.. Reason: missed a deTAIL....LOL

Tags
anal. bbc, bbw cuckold hotwife wife, bull, cuck couples, cuckold 1st time