Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My cuckold story
Old 05-09-2013, 11:06 PM

Default My cuckold story

My story began 17 years ago when I caught my bride having a fling within 2 months of our being married. She told me that she loved me but could not be satisfied by any one man. With the honesty of her story, my anger changed to lust. She told me that she often longed for the excitement of a stranger touching her and kissing her. Once she feels his hot cumm released deep inside of her the desire only increases, she can't get fucked enough to satisfy her needs.

Since then I have watched and more often been told of another man fucking my wife, she tells in detail of how she love the feel of his cock stretching her pussy or how he shot his load down her throat. I love to feel her hot pussy full of another man's cumm, while she tells me how many times she came when he fucked her.

We are very much in love and have a great sex life (actually she has multiple sex lives).

Wife loves strangers
Old 05-10-2013, 05:00 AM

Smile Wife loves strangers

My cock gets so hard just knowing a stranger is fucking my wife

Old 10-28-2013, 07:14 PM

your marriage is what i consider a perfect marriage. feeling your wife's pussy full of another man's cum is the greatest feeling ever!

my goal
Old 10-28-2013, 09:17 PM

Default my goal

that's my goal is to get my wife to want to fuck other big cocks when we go on weekend getaways in pa I know once she takes that first strange cock she'll won't get enough

Old 10-29-2013, 07:13 PM

My beautiful white wife met and fucked her first BBC in Las Vegas about a year ago. She loved every minute as he pumped his big black 10 inches in her pussy while I watched. We went back to Vegas after our first encounter and met up with him again. And once again, lots of big black cock in my wife's shaved white pussy. She came several times and loved seemed to love every minute of her interracial experience. I myself couldn't get enough of watching her fuck. Now she doesn't want to do this anymore. Any suggestions on how I can change her mind. I wish our Vegas friend would just show up at our doorway one weekend. I'm sure given that opportunity she would fuck him again.

Tickets?
Old 10-29-2013, 09:07 PM

Default Tickets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroeg49 View Post
My beautiful white wife met and fucked her first BBC in Las Vegas about a year ago. She loved every minute as he pumped his big black 10 inches in her pussy while I watched. We went back to Vegas after our first encounter and met up with him again. And once again, lots of big black cock in my wife's shaved white pussy. She came several times and loved seemed to love every minute of her interracial experience. I myself couldn't get enough of watching her fuck. Now she doesn't want to do this anymore. Any suggestions on how I can change her mind. I wish our Vegas friend would just show up at our doorway one weekend. I'm sure given that opportunity she would fuck him again.
ONE round trip ticket FROM Vegas has to cost less than TWO round trip tickets TO Vegas!

"Merry Christmas Sweetie"

Smiufjuqs Oapke
Old 10-30-2013, 12:30 AM

Default Smiufjuqs Oapke

その時、二人は、砂浜にひき上げられた漁船のかげで、何かいい争うような男と女の姿を見た。「兄ちゃん。 何ぞあるんか」  ムメは紺地に白柄の浴衣を着て赤い帯を締め、赤い鼻緒の下駄、そして、手には朝顔の絵の団扇を持っていた 。
「何ごととはお情ない。食べ料もくれず、手切れ金もくれないで……」長老ゆめにも知らぬと引き離そうとする 内、人立ちがして、[#地付き](噺雛形)  日蔭町で三両で新刀《あらみ》を買ったから、ためして見たいと、夜中じぶんに、橋の上にねている乞食を、 薦《こも》の上からズッパリと切り、鞘へおさめ、切り口をあらためようと近寄ると、
「おれゃ大丈夫だが、婆さんこそ気をつけてくれなきゃ困るぜ。うっかり落としでもしたら、それこそたいへん だからな」と、やっとこさで、二階へ運びあげたのである。 と思うのは甘えというものなのだ。     * 姦通の内済金は五両又は七両二分が相場。
「屁て、あの屁か」 大西愛治郎ら天理研究会の一派は、百八十名が起訴され、二百八十七名が起訴猶予となっ た。大西は第一審、控訴審とも懲役四年の判決が下ったが、大審院では精神鑑定を受け、心神喪失中に犯行をな したものと判定されて無罪となった。しかし、昭和十三年、『憂国の士に告ぐ』という印刷物をバラまいて再び 検挙された。これを第二次天理本道事件という。そして、やはり宗教弾圧を受けて壊滅状態にさせられた大本教 の出口|王仁三郎《わにさぶろう》らと釈放されたのは終戦後のことであった。 「それはあかん。そんなことしたら絶対あかんで」
「大したもんじゃない。ちょっと厚目に作ってあるだけだ」 まだ午前中のこととて通りの交通量は少なく、歩 道の人影も疎《まば》ら、街路樹のプラタナスだけが我がもの顔にその大きな葉をゆすっていた。  松毬大明神こそ誤報であったが、マッカーサー大明神なら誰も不思議に思わない世情だった。