Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-11-2010, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciara6969 View Post
Are there really any black men men out there who would like to fuck me in front of my hubby or would they rather fuck me alone .?
I'd fuck you in front of your hubby, and then take you out and we'd both fuck you in the parking lot at 2am downtown in a metropolitan area away from the cops. Then we'd make you a street hooker, pick you up and then take you back to the hotel for more fucking. And bukkake the heck out of you.

Better
Old 11-11-2010, 09:47 AM

Default Better

Better 2 have hubby watch his wife GETTING SUPER FUCKED! Bull power over humiliated hubby....

Fuck you in ront of him
Old 11-14-2014, 01:59 PM

Default Fuck you in ront of him

This couple I have met at the adult theatre usually know it; everytime we meet she get closer to me and serve me, while he is watching. He knows the demands to his married wife; he doesn`t mind about the married wife blowing the bbc while he is watching tv, and he knows what we are doing while he works outside. I sleep in their bed, so he get a closer look at his fucking wife. Some weeks ago we have started to meet without him, he said itīs okay, he only wants to know when we are together. So his wife gives him a call when she is sucking off the lovers cock.

my wife
Old 11-14-2014, 07:08 PM

Default my wife

I would love to have her take a bbc in front of me and bbc owned

Old 11-15-2014, 12:28 PM

My wife can fuck any man (white or black) whenever and wherever she wants to, but if it's a BBC, I love to watch - puts some "spice" into the fucking.

Both are good
Old 11-15-2014, 02:48 PM

Default Both are good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciara6969 View Post
Are there really any black men men out there who would like to fuck me in front of my hubby or would they rather fuck me alone .?
Both are good!
Great girl!

Depends on all the individuals.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:15 PM

Default Depends on all the individuals.

You might relax better (I know I do) when concentrating on the lovemaking with your partner and not worrying about how you look to your husband or if he is handling it okay. That will give you a much better chance of having one or many orgasms too. But it really depends on everyone's kinks. The whole voyeur and exhibitionist thing can amplify the fun for some or all present, if they are present. There's also the security aspect. If you do not know the lover well and trust miight be an issue, having your husband present might keep things in line, to make sure he uses that condom and does not do what you said not to do (which is otherwise rape). But your direct question was whether any black men would want to fuck you in fornt of your husband. Black men are men. Some are cool with exhibiting their sex play; others are not. Some might enjoy humiliating him in the pprocess, if only as role play even, but not all are comfortable doing so. It's best to not work so much on a fantasy script but let the natural flow guide you all.