Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-07-2012, 08:33 AM

I just can't resist a hot older woman! Especially one that knows she's hot! I usually date older women anyway but there's other things that make it sexier!!
Age gap
Married
Kids
Taboo
Colour
Lifestyle
All this just makes the relationship electric and the sex amazing, if you find the right woman I can't get enough!!

Old 01-07-2012, 09:47 AM

I feel you guys. Older white women are sheer perfection! I'm still waiting to find that older sexy mature woman but I know that older white women is where it's at.

I need me a white mature slut like this
Old 01-26-2012, 02:51 AM

Default I need me a white mature slut like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by delite001 View Post
For me, the younger the Black Cock, the wetter and nastier I get. Age for me is a real turn on and Black Bulls much older or much younger have always made me so fucking wet. Being a whore for black studs even younger than my own sons makes me orgasm so violently. Once a very young Black Bull has me, it is not uncomment at all for him to have me begging and pleading for his attention and use. The stamina of young Black Studs is also without equal. Their ability to just fuck and fuck and fuck me into total exhaustion is just insane. Even better is to be dressed in slutty clothes and to be seen in public places with them to get all the shocking looks.

A couple of years ago I was very fortunate to have a 19 year old Black Stud meet him and his friends at a local mall so I could walk around with them while my husband had to walk 30 feet or so behind us. The adventure was so humiliating for me in semi-revealing clothes at my size in a very public place and to have these black teenagers grabbing my ass as we walked around. My husband was in heaven of course and I got a wonderful hot young black gang fuck after that!

Whore Mom Dee
you are the biggiest nastiest slut on here. slore of the year award. my fucking dick needs to slap you in face after that testimony. if i was in that mall, you are going straight to the bathroom stall, me and my homie gonna nut in and on you. then make your slutty mom ass walk outside with nut seeping from your pussy and all on your clothes

Strokes.

OH YEAH, to answer your question bruh, hell yeah. its just something about older women that drives an attraction. One time, i was in a club and got kicked out for underage drinking. i was drunk and horny, i was waiting for friends and a slut whore ass blue eyed italian puerto rican MILF pulled out of the lot. NO WORDS! jumped in the car, she pulled down her pants and said "this pussy is your for tonight" Call me BLACK KING KONG. went bananas in her shit

Last edited by edizzale; 01-26-2012 at 02:55 AM..

Old 03-21-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewishwife View Post
My first black lover was a friend of my younger son. At the time I was 46 and he was 19. I couldn't get enough of him and he played my body like a virtuoso on a musical instrument. The younger they are the harder I cum.

We both in NJ... hit Me up with Ur Chat info lets chat... or hit Me up on yahoo messengr... My id is ufuomaed..... Just send Me a msg on yahoo messenger with that... I Love My Older Women.... Muahhhhh

Old 03-26-2012, 05:30 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewishwife View Post
My first black lover was a friend of my younger son. At the time I was 46 and he was 19. I couldn't get enough of him and he played my body like a virtuoso on a musical instrument. The younger they are the harder I cum.
Incredibly HOT situation.

WANTED: Young & Hung
Old 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM

Default WANTED: Young & Hung

I want to make a video with a clean, healthy, well-hung, young black man. Upstate NY - Syracuse - Rochester - Buffalo

Old 10-09-2012, 05:52 PM

44 year old married whore loves young guys 18-25 are my favorite I had a 19 yr old bf for awhile till he moved

Old 10-11-2012, 06:50 AM

Talking

[B][/B 60 year old woman, just loves younger Blackmmen, to me they are some of the best lovers I have had, my youngest was 20

Younger men yummy
Old 08-07-2013, 11:03 AM

Default Younger men yummy

I enjoy being with younger black men yummy

Old 08-07-2013, 03:34 PM

Geeeez I wish I an older woman did give me a chance, I'd make her see god.