Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-10-2009, 08:26 AM

the hubby wtchin me when i fucking her wife till she cry ,
but , he request me to spray my cum on his face

hello
Old 12-14-2009, 05:22 AM

Default hello

Husband here who loves nothing more than seeing my wife fucked almost daily. Looking for well hung black males only. Very serious. Will travell. May call 2057439021

watching
Old 12-14-2009, 05:26 AM

Default watching

There are many reasons why I love to watch. My fiancé is 39 yrs old, very attractive, an Ivy League PhD in Economics and the youngest Executive VP in her company. Hence, she is in charge of everybody and everything within every arena of her life; especially me! Watching her, a symbol of modern white female power, and the women I very much love, completely submit herself to her many very young black lovers, one a college sophomore and the other a junior, is very erotic. We rarely have sex of late, which has always been completely vanilla, never mind receiving oral or being allowed anal sex from her. Her young black lovers do things to her that I would have my balls cut off for if I even mentioned doing this with her.

Therefore, watching how sexual she can be is extremely erotic and I may not see her ass or any part of her naked for months if it were not for these black guys ravaging her. In front of me, she particularly likes to provide one lover with oral while her other lover screws her ass as she knows that I am well aware I will never get either. Her lovers like that I am watching and it inspires them to violate her further in front of me. I now get off more from watching and yanking it then I do having sex with her and we both love it this way.

A woman of her prowess is not likely to be satisfied by me or most white men. Watching her also strengthens her domain over me and reinforces the fact that the darkest fantasies and most primitive aspects of a white woman’s true sexuality can be expressed best with black men.

Bottom line, I love watching and the more often I see her with young black men, the more and more black lovers I want her to have, and the more I love her and cannot wait to marry her, and she is well aware of this.

Last edited by tr7999; 12-14-2009 at 09:32 AM..

Old 12-14-2009, 06:54 PM

yes I love being there and watching

Old 01-15-2010, 02:39 PM

It's been my experience that most white bois not only want to watch but they also wanna suck the black dick. Sometime I find it annoying, because I have to knock him outa the way! He can have it when I'm finished! (if he's lucky enough)

Old 01-16-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie View Post
My husband loves to be in the room and watch as I enjoy black cocks and I love knowing he is watching us. I found many black guys love fucking me with hubby present so they can show him what a black cock slut his wife is and how much she loves it.

The picture is my lover showing hubby what he gets to clean up.
I supsect you have squirt here and not only the man

first time...
Old 12-14-2010, 06:36 PM

Default first time...

The first time my wife was "unfaithful" to me, I did not have the chance to watch. My friend seduced and fucked her while they thought I was sleeping. I heard everything and WANTED TO WATCH. BUT I DID NOT WANT THEM TO STOP SO I JUST LISTENED.
I could hear him trying to get into her panties and heard her keep saying, "No, I can't". Finally heard them move around a lot, then a loud GASP from her. then a GRUNT! THEN heavy breathing and pounding , and then finally I heard HIM CUM AND my wife cum louder and harder than she ever did with me. No wonder: HIS cock is a thick 8"..
I was jealous, but then so damn hoormy and proud that he needed her body and CUNT. THE SCARY thing was----- THEY WERE DOING IT BARE BACK , MY WIFE WAS NOT ON THE PILL, AND SHE WAS OVULATING..........!!!

Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM

I love to do the same when she fucks a bull

Old 12-24-2010, 05:00 PM

Well i personally love being there not just watching though!! I like to prep wife wet for bbc with my tounge and dont forget about cleaning!!!Lee

Old 12-24-2010, 07:06 PM

My wife and I had many encounters over 6 years before she was murdered. I ask several times for her to go it alone and bring me home a video of her fun. Her reply was always the same, honey it is not just about me getting the fuckings of my life, it is about you watching me get it and about both of knowing ou do not compare in the dick arena!