Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Interracial cuckold
Old 08-28-2011, 01:44 PM

Default Interracial cuckold

To me it's something I have to do. I don't have a choice. It's the way it is.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:20 AM

Oh yeah! My wife always makes sure to show me her cum covered panties if she has been out on a date. She gets off on making me masturbate as I sniff and lick the cum from her panties until I come.

hmmm
Old 11-27-2011, 08:36 AM

Default hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureprone View Post
The first time my wife went out with a black guy from work, they went to a motel.
She told me when they got in the room, they started making out, then stripped and climed on the bed where the continued making out as he stuck his cock in her. she was so wet and he fucked her long and hard. she said she came so many times she lost count before he shot his load into her. they layed in bed watching tv, making out and her playing with his dick. when he was fully hard she sucked him off. they fell asleep for a while and when they woke up and realized what time it was she called me to tell me they fell asleep and would be home after they fucked one more time. When she got home, her panties were soaked in the cum leaking out of her. Her cunt was soaking wet and sticky. ( i know cause i felt it and had to lick it to know it was another mans cum)
We fucked as she told me all the torrid details! I loved every minute of it and still fantasize about it to this day!!!
That sounds so hot, I would love to try that...

Old 12-13-2011, 05:05 AM

I usually just lay them out on the bed for hub to see...talk about an awkward conversation when your friend comes over and find them LOL

Old 09-23-2012, 12:31 PM

I enjoy not only cleaning her panties but wearing them after I clean them.

Story?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:05 PM

Default Story?

There's got to be an interesting story in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funforall1 View Post
I usually just lay them out on the bed for hub to see...talk about an awkward conversation when your friend comes over and find them LOL

Hubby would go crazy
Old 03-22-2015, 07:26 AM

Default Hubby would go crazy

When we swing and fuck other people, I always make a point of show hubby my wet panties as soon as I return. He gets an instant hard on and we make like rabbits the rest of the night. Bob just can't contain himself. He has to get in there and add his seed multiple times. :-)

Old 04-12-2015, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Hubby likes to find mine like this when I get home from a night out with my bull.
Dam they look tastey sexy lady can i ask if you fuck your Bull wile wearing those panties also? love the thort of those panties rubbing against his big creamy shaft wile he fucks you!! Wow i love dirty panties sexy lady!

Old 04-18-2018, 09:36 PM

First time i took my wife to be blacked she told me she had butterflies in her pussy. On the way home she had cum-filled panties. Mmmmmm...