Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

tip for squirters
Old 07-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Default tip for squirters

I love squirters but no one wants a wet spot in their bed. Tip of the day by a squirter I met tonight. If you don't have plastic sheets take shower curtain off and put in underneath sheets or bed spread. It worked like a charm. Thank you so and so from Tucson Az. Come back to Vegas soon.

Lol tips from Mr Heloise
Old 07-06-2014, 08:21 PM

Default Lol tips from Mr Heloise

First off if she's a known "squirter" then she should always be prepared!! Now if it was a surprise then well accidents happen.

I'm a firm believer in getting a room with 2 beds. One for fcking and the other is for sleeping. Extra towels are a must!!

I would say that at least 90% of the hotels I stay in does't have a shower curtain (in Vegas it was marble and glass lol) personally I don't care for shower curtains ICKY no way to properly clean between guest but I guess if you flip it over it would be okay. BUT again if she knew it was gonna be a problem then she should have come prepared!! Guess all those years as a Girl Scout leader is finally paying off lol.

Old 07-07-2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

First off if she's a known "squirter" then she should always be prepared!! Now if it was a surprise then well accidents happen.

I'm a firm believer in getting a room with 2 beds. One for fcking and the other is for sleeping. Extra towels are a must!!

I would say that at least 90% of the hotels I stay in does't have a shower curtain (in Vegas it was marble and glass lol) personally I don't care for shower curtains ICKY no way to properly clean between guest but I guess if you flip it over it would be okay. BUT again if she knew it was gonna be a problem then she should have come prepared!! Guess all those years as a Girl Scout leader is finally paying off lol.

hey i made you squirt, advice use a mini pool

Agreed
Old 07-07-2014, 09:50 AM

Default Agreed

Mini pools are the bomb!! Wait you made me squirt? I thought it was I that made you squirt.

Old 07-07-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:

Mini pools are the bomb!! Wait you made me squirt? I thought it was I that made you squirt.

no that was your squirt flying in the windows

Old 07-07-2014, 10:43 AM

This wasn't a pre planned meet. I met her at local swing club friday night and she had so much fun she wanted to meet the following night at my house. She went through my confronter. I had shower curtain under confronter which is a lot thinker then a towels. My favorite position for making a women squirt is holding my dick in my hand with about 3-4 inches of dick sticking out and waving my dick up and down her pussy lips with dick 1-3 inches in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles View Post
hey i made you squirt, advice use a mini pool

Old 07-07-2014, 06:19 PM

Ahhh so it was your own shower curtain. Gotcha. Well Hun since you seem to know the magic touch make it happen then I suggest that YOU be the one that's prepared. I suggest a trip to hardware store, think drop cloth.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:52 PM

I was prepared it's not like a bring a lot of women to my house and its rare that I find a squirter. I run into squirters once in a while. I also haven't met a squirter that hasn't told me up front that they do squirt so I know it might get slippery when wet while playing.

Quote:

Ahhh so it was your own shower curtain. Gotcha. Well Hun since you seem to know the magic touch make it happen then I suggest that YOU be the one that's prepared. I suggest a trip to hardware store, think drop cloth.

Last edited by lvblkm; 07-08-2014 at 02:55 PM..

Old 07-08-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
and its rare that I find a squirter. I run into squirters once in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
My favorite position for making a women squirt is holding my dick in my hand with about 3-4 inches of dick sticking out and waving my dick up and down her pussy lips with dick 1-3 inches in.

My bad my bad.
I Was under the impression you were making them em all squirt, picturing old faithful. Yea I would think that women who can squirt (unless they don't know it's possible) usually alert their partner.

Anyhow keep up the waterworks.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 07-08-2014 at 06:02 PM..

Old 07-11-2014, 03:28 PM

^^ Call a doctor and get of this forum!

Squirting is my speciality. There are a lot of solutions; for example some towels. Once (and you don't have to believe me), I had a huge squirter; I think aprox 70 inch! It was just like the firebrigade! In these cases, nothing will help to keep the bed dry Only with "gushing" pussy's it will help