Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-31-2014, 02:53 PM

Many of the women that are seeking "extracurricular" sexual activity are emotionally compromised. They want to be wanted and desired... in some cases, loved.

Most of what goes on in extramarital activity is because of sexual and mostly emotional compromise. I suppose that whether or not someone is being taken advantage of depends on two things: The intent of the person who is the taker... is he just looking to get laid? if so, and if he is straight up about it, no harm done. The other thing is how deep does the needy person plan to go ?

Example: I have been sleeping with a woman for about 5 years, who is emotionally and sexually needy. We get together every three or four months and spend a day... I fucked the bejeezus out of her a few times, she lays in my arms and talks about her unhappiness... I tell her what a great woman she is (and she really is), and send her home happy until we meet again.

Am I taking advantage? Sure, because that big titty white woman is a rocket in bed (at age 56), and fucking her is like the fourth of July.... I can make that woman cum and squirt in minutes and she just keeps repeating. She gets what she needs, and so do I.

Thank you for sharing your experience - October 31, 2014
Old 10-31-2014, 04:27 PM

Default Thank you for sharing your experience - October 31, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Many of the women that are seeking "extracurricular" sexual activity are emotionally compromised. They want to be wanted and desired... in some cases, loved.

Most of what goes on in extramarital activity is because of sexual and mostly emotional compromise. I suppose that whether or not someone is being taken advantage of depends on two things: The intent of the person who is the taker... is he just looking to get laid? if so, and if he is straight up about it, no harm done. The other thing is how deep does the needy person plan to go ?

Example: I have been sleeping with a woman for about 5 years, who is emotionally and sexually needy. We get together every three or four months and spend a day... I fucked the bejeezus out of her a few times, she lays in my arms and talks about her unhappiness... I tell her what a great woman she is (and she really is), and send her home happy until we meet again.

Am I taking advantage? Sure, because that big titty white woman is a rocket in bed (at age 56), and fucking her is like the fourth of July.... I can make that woman cum and squirt in minutes and she just keeps repeating. She gets what she needs, and so do I.

Thank you for your comment and thank you for sharing your experience.

You have provided a good example of a certain type of emotionally neglected woman.

The experience you have in this case has a positive outcome (result) for both the neglected and the opportunist. It's a mutual attraction and need. Therefore "no harm" is done.

It's very courageous of you to share your experience.
Normally you can expect many negative comments regarding your story; as some Chatmembers at Forum Threads will try to degrade you and ridicule you.

Your comment / experience will be included in the Research Data.

Old 10-31-2014, 08:02 PM

Pains me to say this. When Dad died suddenly Mom was distraught. Sought consolation from/with parish priest. Developed into sexual relatkship that lasted a year or so. Mom eventually recognized his duplicitous behavior. Nevertheless maintains to this day that it was what she needed at the time and remains a churchgoer.

Thank you for your comment.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:14 PM

Default Thank you for your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie 22 View Post
Pains me to say this. When Dad died suddenly Mom was distraught. Sought consolation from/with parish priest. Developed into sexual relatkship that lasted a year or so. Mom eventually recognized his duplicitous behavior. Nevertheless maintains to this day that it was what she needed at the time and remains a churchgoer.
Thank you for your comment and thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Your comment / experience is another example of the different types of emotional neglected women who are out there and similar women who are active on ILI-Chat.

All women seem to seek (and find) comfort in a man who's there for her at times in need.
To what extent and what type of comfort they're looking for depends on the personal situation they're in.

Your comment / epxerience will be included in the Research Data.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:17 PM

I have a similar situation. This woman was emotionally compromised. Fucked like a tiger and was likewise 56 when we started.. I can make her come like a freight train... and she loves to suck my dick while I play with her big titties.

Even after her husband passed, she kept coming back. She has a life and friends, and every other month or so, I fuck her until she can't see straight,

Take advantage of emotional neglected(older) women
Old 10-24-2015, 02:16 AM

Default Take advantage of emotional neglected(older) women

I think that it is being done but some people do not know they actually are doing it. I find that a lot of women who in someway emotionally neglected will gravitate to any man that will tell them what they want to hear, White or black. If you look at a majority of these types of women they tend to go for the same type of men. Just like a lot of women who tend to go from one abusive relationship to another. There are a lot of women out there who do not realize that they really don't need a man in their life to get thru it. The are afraid that if they go somewhere for a booty call they will be looked down upon. So instead of getting a booty call they prefer to have someone in their life who takes advantage of them.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:50 AM

Priest or not still a male, makes the point that '[]a standing prick has no conscience[]' if there is a hole needing to be filled there is a willing cock to fill it neglected or vulnerable woman or not.
Paul

Okayyyyyyy as time goes on
Old 10-25-2015, 08:03 PM

Default Okayyyyyyy as time goes on

And this thread gets bumped up again.

Knowing what I now know (the back story of ILI) I'm LMAO while I'm reading this thread. HAHAHA. oh and my post~ I would like to add that it's not only women who boil little bunnies (at the time was a joke, a knee jerk reply) I had once glanced over this thread but now after reading it in detail I find it to be very entertaining!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-25-2015 at 08:06 PM..

Tags
cougars, forum, milf, topic, women