Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it rude to ask a married friend if he would fuck my wife?
Old 10-10-2014, 04:14 PM

Default Is it rude to ask a married friend if he would fuck my wife?

Been friends a few years now, have heard him talk about side pieces before, but not sure how he would react to me asking him to fuck my wife.
Does anyone have advice on how to broach the subject with a friend who I am not sure is into this lifestyle or not? He is BBC and white, and his wife is white. I don't want to lose a friend because he thinks I am a freak, but also would rather he do it first, because my wife is comfortable around him and we all hang out together.
Is there a social etiquette to asking that question? Or do I just say Hey, wanna long stroke my ol lady?

Any serious answer greatly appreciated.

Todd

Old 10-10-2014, 11:32 PM

I appreciate the feedback, and I understand exactly what you mean about the hypothetical scenario. My girl is built like his, so it may not be too much of a stretch. I have not asked about how he would feel about this yet, or even sure if I want to ask about his fidelity.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:14 AM

Take it easy a brother will understand your request, eather he will do it or not.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:28 PM

I have had a couple of feelers from casual friends over the years that if I made a pass at their wife, that the wife would probably be interested. I have never fooled around with a married woman, exception for one situation. They guy , only in his late 30s, insisted that his medicine made him impotent. He said he knew I was safe, and they were moving anyway.
So I spent a memorable night with one horny, fine looking lady. They moved a week later. They called and wanted me to visit in Philly, but I said no thanks,

Old 10-11-2014, 04:47 PM

all I can say is that it takes a real friend to slam another's guy wife. of my best friend asked me to fuck his wife, I would be more than happy to help out.

I appreciate the feedback
Old 10-11-2014, 11:00 PM

Default I appreciate the feedback

Just hoping I can suck it up, and ask him to do it.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustybull View Post
Been friends a few years now, have heard him talk about side pieces before, but not sure how he would react to me asking him to fuck my wife.
Does anyone have advice on how to broach the subject with a friend who I am not sure is into this lifestyle or not? He is BBC and white, and his wife is white. I don't want to lose a friend because he thinks I am a freak, but also would rather he do it first, because my wife is comfortable around him and we all hang out together.
Is there a social etiquette to asking that question? Or do I just say Hey, wanna long stroke my ol lady?

Any serious answer greatly appreciated.

Todd
depends. if he's close enough to consider him a brother?
if she knows him, is she gonna be blindfolded?

if the answer to either of these is no i wouldn't go for it.

Old 10-12-2014, 10:25 PM

Never thought about blindfolding her, I guess that would make it a little easier to not have awkward moments.

White - But Done This Twice
Old 10-13-2014, 02:21 AM

Default White - But Done This Twice

Both times the woman approached me when I was staying over with them. They had discussed it in advance. We went and found the husband so he could watch (first time.) That was absolutely great. But he never wanted it to happen again. Second time, she proposed it on email. They had discussed it. We started a couple of hours before he got home from work, but she only got super-hot once he got there, so being watched by him was her main kink. He helped on the second one. I had known number one couple for about 13 years, and number two for about three years. Number one lady came so much, he was actually mad at me for a few years. I have a date with number two couple for next summer when I'm on the coast.

Rue
Old 10-13-2014, 03:12 AM

Default Rue

No. I'm a wife who wants to fuck. Real bad.