Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cheating on husband with a black guy.....?
Old 08-21-2021, 10:08 AM

Default Cheating on husband with a black guy.....?

Long story short, I'm still young and wanted to experiment. I grew up with parents who were in the racist generation and went to an all white school. I just graduated from college and all of my girl friends were having sex with black guys through college. I was in a relationship, than got married my jr. year, and never got to experience a black guy like my friends.

Fast forward, I recently met with a black guy. We went to have drinks at a bar than got flirty and winded up in a motel room, while my husband was calling my phone. I had mixed feelings, but I wanted to experience it once.

After leaving the motel, I went home and had sex with hubby and acted like nothing happen and everything was okay.

My first experience and observations:

1. When they say you don't go back, I now understand what they mean. My black friend fucked me like I've never been before.

2. I don't know exactly how big he was, but he was literally twice the size of my husbands penis and also a lot thicker. When my husband enters, I don't fill much, but I defiantly felt the black guys dick.

3. It seems like my husband and every white guy I've been with only last a minute or two minutes and I don't get enjoyment. The black guy fucked me for 30 minutes straight and made me cum several times.

Now I think I'm sold on fucking this guy on the regular. I took the morning after pill because he came all inside of me. I was worried my husband would notice something, but he slid right in and took sloppy seconds despite him only lasting a minute.

So the big question is, for any of you in a similar boat, how hard is it on your relationship? If my husband found out, he'd probably instantly be jealous and divorce me, but after trying it once I think we're going to be fucking pretty regularly!

I'll be around the forums and maybe I'll meet some more hung guys BBC's around Texas.

Kaitlyn

Are you sure your husband doesn't know?
Old 08-21-2021, 11:21 AM

Default Are you sure your husband doesn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmarriedblonde View Post
Long story short, I'm still young and wanted to experiment. I grew up with parents who were in the racist generation and went to an all white school. I just graduated from college and all of my girl friends were having sex with black guys through college. I was in a relationship, than got married my jr. year, and never got to experience a black guy like my friends.

Fast forward, I recently met with a black guy. We went to have drinks at a bar than got flirty and winded up in a motel room, while my husband was calling my phone. I had mixed feelings, but I wanted to experience it once.

After leaving the motel, I went home and had sex with hubby and acted like nothing happen and everything was okay.

1. When they say you don't go back, I now understand what they mean. My black friend fucked me like I've never been before.

2. I don't know exactly how big he was, but he was literally twice the size of my husbands penis and also a lot thicker. When my husband enters, I don't fill much, but I defiantly felt the black guys dick.

3. It seems like my husband and every white guy I've been with only last a minute or two minutes and I don't get enjoyment. The black guy fucked me for 30 minutes straight and made me cum several times.

Now I think I'm sold on fucking this guy on the regular. I took the morning after pill because he came all inside of me. I was worried my husband would notice something, but he slid right in and took sloppy seconds despite him only lasting a minute.

So the big question is, for any of you in a similar boat, how hard is it on your relationship? If my husband found out, he'd probably instantly be jealous and divorce me, but after trying it once I think we're going to be fucking pretty regularly!

I'll be around the forums and maybe I'll meet some more hung guys BBC's around Texas.

Kaitlyn
Years ago my wife had a 4 or 5 year long affair before and after we were married with a younger, married, black coworker. I suspected it and asked her but she always denied it. The night before we got married he told me, said he thought I should know before I married her. I told him I didn't mind and hoped he kept fucking her because I am like your husband, small endowed and premature ejaculator. I never told her he had told me because I didn't want her to stop fucking him.
Knew he was no threat to our marriage because he was married to a beautiful black woman his own age and had small children.
They both changed jobs and we have moved to a different state but I still correspond with him.

Old 08-21-2021, 01:22 PM

I was raised in a similar situation in a small town in the South. I did have my first BBC experience in high school and had a couple of more in college but ended up marrying a white guy right out of college. Had 2 kids and looked like the typical all American family but I was cheating on him with BBCs for the 13 years we were married. Hubby was an adequate lover of average size but he never really satisfied me. Not like the black guys did. Like you, I'd have multiple orgasms with black guys and I was literally a "limp noodle" when we finished. Wore out and totally satisfied. I love the feeling of being stretched and the deep penetrstion that hubby couldn't match. Even the anal and oral was so much better with black guys.
Every month or 2 the urge would become overwhelming to fuck a BBC. I'd then go home and fuck my husband just so he wouldn't get suspicious. Eventually he found out and divorced me and I was relieved that I didn't have to sneak around anymore. That was 10 years ago and I've been exclusively with BBCs since.
Whatever you decide to do, follow your passion, what satisfies you the most, what makes you happy. Maybe hubby will be okay with you having a black lover since he really satisfies you the way your hubby can't. If he isn't then you have to decide if you want to stay and continue cheating, as I did, or if you want a life with black men who satisfy you.
My daughter, who is now 21, knew of my affairs and, as a result, has been exclusively with BBCs for 5 years now and happy with that decision.
Whatever your decision, good luck and I wish much happiness.

Old 09-12-2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:

Kaitlyn
You been a true worthless cheating whore.

Old 09-12-2021, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperi View Post
You been a true worthless cheating whore.
Cheating whores have so much fun though. It’s very exciting….Becky

Old 09-13-2021, 07:44 PM

Quote:

Kaitlyn

Have to ask yourself whats the worse thing that can happen to you. Say your husband finds out. You can hopefully explain to him that your sexual needs aren't being met by him. And that you've found other men who can. Now he has two choices accept that and become a cuck or get a divorce . A divorce won't be bad for you. You can have as much bbc as you want . He on other hand won't get anything not even sloppy seconds. So whats the problem. Or maybe you just straight up divorce him. Tell him why and what you've been doing. Now you will be surprised how many white men who will beg for you to stay who will be happy being a cuck.. Then you and your black bulls will be in charge. A perfect marriage IMHO LOL

Old 10-08-2021, 12:52 AM

If a guys wife or gf is going blk support her to the fullest extent. WW that are being satisfied by bbc are happier and make great companions. I didnt go against my wifes desires. Irs just her and my daughters black master had other plans. My bad.

Cheating
Old 10-16-2021, 06:47 PM

Default Cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
I was raised in a similar situation in a small town in the South. I did have my first BBC experience in high school and had a couple of more in college but ended up marrying a white guy right out of college. Had 2 kids and looked like the typical all American family but I was cheating on him with BBCs for the 13 years we were married. Hubby was an adequate lover of average size but he never really satisfied me. Not like the black guys did. Like you, I'd have multiple orgasms with black guys and I was literally a "limp noodle" when we finished. Wore out and totally satisfied. I love the feeling of being stretched and the deep penetrstion that hubby couldn't match. Even the anal and oral was so much better with black guys.
Every month or 2 the urge would become overwhelming to fuck a BBC. I'd then go home and fuck my husband just so he wouldn't get suspicious. Eventually he found out and divorced me and I was relieved that I didn't have to sneak around anymore. That was 10 years ago and I've been exclusively with BBCs since.
Whatever you decide to do, follow your passion, what satisfies you the most, what makes you happy. Maybe hubby will be okay with you having a black lover since he really satisfies you the way your hubby can't. If he isn't then you have to decide if you want to stay and continue cheating, as I did, or if you want a life with black men who satisfy you.
My daughter, who is now 21, knew of my affairs and, as a result, has been exclusively with BBCs for 5 years now and happy with that decision.
Whatever your decision, good luck and I wish much happiness.
Good for your daughter. Hope she gets what she wants

BBC experience...
Old 12-19-2021, 01:46 AM

Default BBC experience...

Quote:

Kaitlyn
was this the only time you tried black?

Go for it - Cuckold your Husband
Old 12-19-2021, 05:18 PM

Default Go for it - Cuckold your Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Have to ask yourself whats the worse thing that can happen to you. Say your husband finds out. You can hopefully explain to him that your sexual needs aren't being met by him. And that you've found other men who can. Now he has two choices accept that and become a cuck or get a divorce . A divorce won't be bad for you. You can have as much bbc as you want . He on other hand won't get anything not even sloppy seconds. So whats the problem. Or maybe you just straight up divorce him. Tell him why and what you've been doing. Now you will be surprised how many white men who will beg for you to stay who will be happy being a cuck.. Then you and your black bulls will be in charge. A perfect marriage IMHO LOL
I’ll answer this as the cuckold husband. The truth is that only you can judge this one and the effect on your relationship. However for what it’s worth I agree with ironmike. Our starting point was different, a friend of hers told my wife about the great sex she was having with a black man and my wife told me - I took this as a pretty obvious hint that I wasn’t doing it for her. After a lot of discussion we agreed a meet up and w’ll the rest is history. Would I recommend you to continue yes I would for all the reasons you say. I agree with ironmike there are many white men who are happy being cucked, I love it. Get it right and everyone can win in this situation, you continue to get properly and completely fucked, your black lovers get the benefit of your body and your husband gets to watch some amazing sex. Go for it.