Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wives leaving their husbands...
Old 06-21-2010, 05:19 PM

Default Wives leaving their husbands...

Has any husband experienced their wife leaving them and divorcing them after getting fucked by BBC? Has this happened in the cuckold situation too?

Old 06-21-2010, 08:01 PM

I don`t think it happens much! Most women still love their husbands and if they have a nice setup it would be illlogical.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:48 PM

I can't speak for everybody, but I think most couples may actually get closer by sharing this lifestyle. I know it takes alot of trust by my husband to know that I'll stay by him even though I get more satisfying sex with black guys. If that trust wasn't there in the first place maybe he wouldn't have coaxed me into the lifestyle.

Second, if sex is the only or the main thing holding the two of you together the relationship is not going to last very long, once again IMHO.

Third, for us, this lifestyle is a big sex game we both enjoy playing. Emphasis on BOTH. If we didn't both like playing it I probably wouldn't be here typing this.

Finally, having sex with a black guy may be fun, but being a married white wife that fucks black guys instead of her husband and having that husband eagerly clean out my pussy afterwards is much hotter for me, so I need him as much as he needs me for our game to be as intense as it is!

Old 06-22-2010, 03:05 AM

You must be an amazing woman..your husband is a very lucky man.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:04 AM

i agree i love my hubby very much hes the father of our kids and hes my best friend .but he knows the sex with my black lovers is something he cant give me or compete with ,and now he relishes it .

Old 06-22-2010, 12:38 PM

thanks for all the replies everyone. Much appreciated! wvhotwife really liked your response. Had a question for you. Saw in another post about bbc addiction and you said your husband can't even fuck you. Is this really true? He can't just whack off all the time, can he? Is that his choice too? also, would you let him fuck someone else if he desired?

Old 06-22-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inter6955 View Post
thanks for all the replies everyone. Much appreciated! wvhotwife really liked your response. Had a question for you. Saw in another post about bbc addiction and you said your husband can't even fuck you. Is this really true? He can't just whack off all the time, can he? Is that his choice too? also, would you let him fuck someone else if he desired?
It's really true but not an absolute. First off, he or I aren't forced into anything, so yes it is his choice. He's allowed in my pussy AFTER I''ve been out and already used, but he is NOT allowed to cum in me. On special occasions we have sex but the NO CUM rule is absolute, so yes he has to whack off alot. It works for us. My husband is a major control freak outside "the bedroom" so this lifestyle affords him a get-away.

I've offered to let him go out and get someone else as a reward but he's declined. He is interested in a threesome with another woman and we may or may not do that. Who knows where the road is gonna go.

wife left me
Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 PM

Default wife left me

back 20 yrs ago caught my wife cheating with two black lads, although i loved it at time she became pregnant and we rowed all time, after while she moved out into a flat, the two lads were almost living there and fucking her during her early pregnancy but eventually she saw less of them ,, I was calling see her 3-4 times week and just before she gave birth we made it up and she moved back in with me, after few months and our sex life resumed i started wanting hear all about the times they used fuck her and she admitted it was the best sex she had ever had and she also admitted to seeing some other black friends theirs whilst with them, in total she had fucked 11 of their mates in few months she had left me
This turned me on hearing this and I started want her to go out again to meet black guys bringing home the "sloppy seconds" to me
this became the start of 20 yrs as a cuckold for me and loving every minute, she mostly saw white guys and not all blacks as the area we moved to was not an area greatly populated by black guys
For last 15 yrs she has worked in a hotel and mainly her studs are hotel guests , with the manager another bf ( who loves her seeing other men also) but whenever given the choice or opportunity she will always choose a black guy to provide my delightfull treat when she comes home

Old 06-24-2010, 03:01 PM

wvhotwife- That is awesome! I'm so jealous, I wish I could watch it in person. It's really hot!
And truecuck- all I have to say is wow!

Old 06-24-2010, 03:19 PM

My wife won't leave me but she lets me know she has to please her bf/pimp first, and then her customers second.