Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

what is wrong with this lifestyle
Old 01-07-2011, 08:14 PM

Default what is wrong with this lifestyle

husband and i are members here. we love and live this lifestyle.what has us upset is why do we have a chance of loosing our jobs because we like this lifestyle that is not fair we have to post pix and clips not showing our faces. and at times we do hate when others download our pix t spread on the net . if we knew u would download them and keep them for you to look at. that would make life better at least we would know. my boss is not going to see me. so maybe we could start out by doing that. what a concept honesty. its so sad that we love this life style soooooo much and yet we are afraid to express our selfs the way we want to i have to have a private profile for just friends. because of trust. i wais u all could se how we live our life but u cant beacuse of fear. what a sad place we live in. do any other couples feel like this and how can we change it help tired of the blur on my face

Don't do it then!!
Old 01-07-2011, 10:43 PM

Angry Don't do it then!!

Listen silly, if you feel that you will lose your job(s) over this, then DO NOT PUT YOURSELF ON DISPLAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE YOU!!!

Please use basic common sense.

Old 01-08-2011, 01:11 AM

ur missig the point. we want to post but my job will not allow it dont you think i know what you said silly

Old 01-08-2011, 01:14 AM

ur reply .was as if i had a flat tire and did not know how to fix it. you walk up and say ohhhhh silly just fix it. but u did reply thanks

Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM

If your boss sees this he was looking for it. How is he going to explain that away?

love it
Old 01-08-2011, 06:16 PM

Default love it

we love it and would make a whole of videos and let the whole world pay to see them but its not to be. the vanilla world doesn't like it. or do they but say they dont

Old 01-08-2011, 06:18 PM

We are the same way. My wife is in local government and I own a large business in town. Because of these issues we have to travel away for fun. My wife has 3 lovers in a town 2 hrs away qnd we go there twice a week to play. It gets old but ee love the lifestyle soooo much.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:58 PM

ummmmm its not my boss its how it got to my boss lol i cant say what i do for a living im in the public eye with kids mmmmmmmm and we all had to do it at one time guess what i do lol

Old 01-08-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbwwife4blks View Post
husband and i are members here. we love and live this lifestyle.what has us upset is why do we have a chance of loosing our jobs because we like this lifestyle that is not fair we have to post pix and clips not showing our faces. and at times we do hate when others download our pix t spread on the net . if we knew u would download them and keep them for you to look at. that would make life better at least we would know. my boss is not going to see me. so maybe we could start out by doing that. what a concept honesty. its so sad that we love this life style soooooo much and yet we are afraid to express our selfs the way we want to i have to have a private profile for just friends. because of trust. i wais u all could se how we live our life but u cant beacuse of fear. what a sad place we live in. do any other couples feel like this and how can we change it help tired of the blur on my face
I know how you both feel. I am a white guy, and I have no shame or regret about this lifestyle but its a pretty fucking judgemental world we live in.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbwwife4blks View Post
Hi nybbw, I downloaded some of your videos and have been showing them to my wife. I hope that's ok because she has started asking me to play them while we fool around. We both love the dialog between the three of you during your sessions, but especially the things "you" say. Me, I've been a "wannabe cuck" for almost 10 years but since we've moved to hawaii I've gained the courage to tell my wife how I feel. We now have a realistic black cock that she named "Derek" and finally she is now openly discussing the possibility of this lifestyle becoming a reality for us. Your video's have played a big part in this. So I just wanted to say 'thank you' and we hope everything works out ok for yah. It's your lifestyle (and soon to be ours), and people should respect that and focus on their own.

Last edited by Islander_28; 05-13-2011 at 01:37 AM..