Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Little Minds
Old 05-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Default Little Minds

Me thinks that one reason some people are so judgmental about others sexual lifestyles is because they do not have a sex life of their own. Or if they do they are so ashamed by it that they suppress it. Since they are not having any fun they don't want anyone else to either. I do not broadcast my sexual preferences because I think it no one elses business, on the other hand, I would be outright livid if my sexuality were grounds for punishment by one of the assholes described above.

Losing the taboo attraction
Old 05-13-2011, 03:29 PM

Question Losing the taboo attraction

Sympathy for the bother and worry of keeping your activities secret. I know what you mean as do my playmates over years.

Perhaps this may soften the blow. If part of the lifestyle's attraction for you is the taboo attached to black on white sex, which may be part for you or not, having the lifestyle generally accepted would mean that "kick" from doing the taboo would be gone.

So, maybe you have to be careful what you ask!

Old 05-15-2011, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfunseeker View Post
Me thinks that one reason some people are so judgmental about others sexual lifestyles is because they do not have a sex life of their own. Or if they do they are so ashamed by it that they suppress it. Since they are not having any fun they don't want anyone else to either. I do not broadcast my sexual preferences because I think it no one elses business, on the other hand, I would be outright livid if my sexuality were grounds for punishment by one of the assholes described above.
Nicely Put, irfunseeker! NYbbw's videos have been very influential for my wife and me and we think if people have a problem with NY, then they should move on and let everyone else have fun. What a drag all this must be for her.

By the way, is nybbwwife4blks still monitoring this thread? I really would like to get in touch.

Last edited by Islander_28; 05-16-2011 at 02:14 AM..

Old 05-16-2011, 07:57 AM

Me personally, I have my share of pics, but I don't post, because I am tired of having people on here who have 2000 pics, but none are of them. So, to avoid picture collectors, I don't post.

Nothing wrong with the lifestyle !
Old 05-16-2011, 04:42 PM

Default Nothing wrong with the lifestyle !

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your lifestyle choice. The world is full of narrow minded red necked type people that's the problem.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtwofukbbw View Post
The world is full of narrow minded red necked type people that's the problem.

Amen!!!!!!!!!

But like wislbleur said
Quote:
So, maybe you have to be careful what you ask!

Old 05-19-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocdk1 View Post
Me personally, I have my share of pics, but I don't post, because I am tired of having people on here who have 2000 pics, but none are of them. So, to avoid picture collectors, I don't post.
Aloha Chocdk, this may be why my wife and I aren't invited into private folders very often. We only have one pic. We'll definitely remedy that though. Really, thanks a lot for your eye opening comment because this might be why nybbw won't invite us.

fkn love this site!!!

peace...

Old 05-31-2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbwwife4blks View Post
husband and i are members here. we love and live this lifestyle.what has us upset is why do we have a chance of loosing our jobs because we like this lifestyle that is not fair we have to post pix and clips not showing our faces. and at times we do hate when others download our pix t spread on the net . if we knew u would download them and keep them for you to look at. that would make life better at least we would know. my boss is not going to see me. so maybe we could start out by doing that. what a concept honesty. its so sad that we love this life style soooooo much and yet we are afraid to express our selfs the way we want to i have to have a private profile for just friends. because of trust. i wais u all could se how we live our life but u cant beacuse of fear. what a sad place we live in. do any other couples feel like this and how can we change it help tired of the blur on my face
Aloha! We agree with the other guy..... "DON'T" do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. This is about having fun . Hey, also hope you got our private response.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocdk1 View Post
We're getting better at this, I'll posting more soon but wanted to send a special ALOHA for NYBBW.....