Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-07-2010, 03:41 AM

This is the best thread on the net, and I'm glad more white women are taking younger cock.

young bucks
Old 11-07-2010, 04:40 AM

Default young bucks

My wifes first BBC was eleven years younger. She was 41 and he 30. That was a group affair with 3 other guys also. They were all around 30. Since she has had 4 others while maintaining two from that first experience. Her 4 regulars are all around 32 and her 43. But she has done two others on pick ups on out of town trips. I was witness to these two and we had three ways both times. The first was 27 at the time and she 42. The latest was 22 and she 43. That was a hell of a night. He might have been the biggest she has had. She said he was definitely the hardest and longest stamina. Incredible.

Mature white women with young hung black men
Old 11-07-2010, 11:19 AM

Default Mature white women with young hung black men

Looking to find a black teenager to fuck my wife on her 58th birthday.When we talk about it during sex she goes wild and has multiple orgasms but I'm not sure she'd follow thorugh in real life.Maybe if someone who has experienced it can share their experiences.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:43 PM

Too many older white women have never really experienced sexual pleasure. They owe it to themselves to discover the sexual ecstasy that only hypermasculine black men can provide.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagg View Post
Too many older white women have never really experienced sexual pleasure. They owe it to themselves to discover the sexual ecstasy that only hypermasculine black men can provide.
Certainly seems that way when you hear about such and such percent of women (usually white women in the studies) have never experienced Orgasm.

That must be some boring sex lives they put up with.

Sex isn't everything its often said but it is a start.

I cum for black men only!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:03 AM

Default I cum for black men only!!

I am 40 and had my first g-spot orgasm from a penis last year during sex with our black neighbor. I love my husband but he just cannot please me. 5 inches and thin that last maybe one minute. My husband and I became friends with a muscular black man living across the street. He was a butcher and came by while I was in the shower one morning and everyone was at work and school. He had a prime rib for us and I answered the door soaking wet with a Terry cloth robe. I am very white with long black hair, very found butt, big nips and pink toes and always shaved bare. I am always wet and had actually been fantasizing about "Tony" almost every day! I noticed him looking at my feet all the time. When I answered the Dior he insisted on coming in to show me quickly what to do to cut the prime rib. As we were standing in the kitchen I apologized for not being presentable and no make-up. He turned to me and said I look beautiful all the time. I blushed and became excited and wet, dripping wet. He asked me right then if I was thinking about him like he was me and instantly I said OH MY GOD! He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately for a long time and slowly had me nude in front if him. My juices we flowing and I dropped to my news in front if his pants and unzipped him like my fantasy. His penis was the biggest one I had ever actually see. In real life and so shiney black with skin. Never had black, thick, long, or uncut until that morning. I worshipped that penis until he came in my mouth and then sucked it hard again. He took tmr to my bedroom and on me knees at the edge of my bed as he stood behind just pounding the crap out my pussy. I came on his cock for the first time ever during just sex. It was thick and he lasted for me. The biggest thing I have found that makes me cum is that I am giving myself bare back to a black man and feeling him use me. It's a guarantee that if he will cum in me I will cum instantly. I can still get pregnant and it turns me on so much to think a black man is impregnating me. We just moved to mod-Michigan and I need a black stud to service. Write me then Fuck me if your hot young black thick and close by!!!

Old 12-01-2010, 12:39 PM

I'm 41 and my husband has arranged several young black studs to service me. I luv it!!!

Old 12-04-2010, 10:38 PM

Wow, where are these women at? I have been wanting a mature white woman for many years no but have not jumped at the chance, hopefully I will be able complete that fantasy again and again.

Old 12-05-2010, 07:56 AM

what an ass

Old 12-09-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebum View Post
I am 40 and had my first g-spot orgasm from a penis last year during sex with our black neighbor. I love my husband but he just cannot please me. 5 inches and thin that last maybe one minute. My husband and I became friends with a muscular black man living across the street. He was a butcher and came by while I was in the shower one morning and everyone was at work and school. He had a prime rib for us and I answered the door soaking wet with a Terry cloth robe. I am very white with long black hair, very found butt, big nips and pink toes and always shaved bare. I am always wet and had actually been fantasizing about "Tony" almost every day! I noticed him looking at my feet all the time. When I answered the Dior he insisted on coming in to show me quickly what to do to cut the prime rib. As we were standing in the kitchen I apologized for not being presentable and no make-up. He turned to me and said I look beautiful all the time. I blushed and became excited and wet, dripping wet. He asked me right then if I was thinking about him like he was me and instantly I said OH MY GOD! He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately for a long time and slowly had me nude in front if him. My juices we flowing and I dropped to my news in front if his pants and unzipped him like my fantasy. His penis was the biggest one I had ever actually see. In real life and so shiney black with skin. Never had black, thick, long, or uncut until that morning. I worshipped that penis until he came in my mouth and then sucked it hard again. He took tmr to my bedroom and on me knees at the edge of my bed as he stood behind just pounding the crap out my pussy. I came on his cock for the first time ever during just sex. It was thick and he lasted for me. The biggest thing I have found that makes me cum is that I am giving myself bare back to a black man and feeling him use me. It's a guarantee that if he will cum in me I will cum instantly. I can still get pregnant and it turns me on so much to think a black man is impregnating me. We just moved to mod-Michigan and I need a black stud to service. Write me then Fuck me if your hot young black thick and close by!!!
Wow! What a story. As far as you noticing him looking at your toes, was it that obvious? Or, was he discrete and you just picked up on it? What were the circumstances or situations by which you caught him looking? Also, how did it make you feel when you caught him?