Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How often does fantasy turn into the real thing
Old 01-08-2012, 11:36 AM

Question How often does fantasy turn into the real thing

How often does fantasy turn into the real thing, there is a reason for asking.

Whilst my wife does visit this site and joins in, I do have a look to see whats going on...on this occasion I wanted to let you know of some changes that raises my question.

I must admit like most hubbies I got my wife into this fantasy over the last few years, but in the last year things have changed....initially i would instigate the black fantasy sex, with this site and other interracial pics and vids, I also have wrote some stories with us in, one of which she posted on here, so we got to a method where as she would mount me, reverse cowgirl and cover my legs or I would have to put on tights/hosiery to darken my legs, to say she cums hard on this fantasy is an understatement.

This would happen once or twice a month, we would have sex about 2 times a week, with the interracial thing being special weekend night fantasies, now though and more and more recently when we have sex she now only almost does reverse cowgirl....I can only recall us having face to face twice in the last 4 months.

One day when we was shopping, i was down the same aisle as her but some way away, she was bending over (she was wearing jeans), and a Black guy turned the corner and was checking out her arse....about 30 seconds later my wife notices him checking her arse out, what surprised me was that I would have expected her to stand up straight away...but she definately looked away from him and then slowly stood up..

I did ask her that night if she saw the Black guy checking her out and she hesitated but then said yes....that moment was forgotten...until a week after, when she come home from shopping and said that the same thing had happened again...this time she looked at the guy and he turned away, she was wearing leggings on this occasion he would have seen more of her curves....that night we had sex, she done the usual and done reverse cowgirl, why i spoketo her telling her that she done it on purpose to get the black guy hard...needless to say she cum hard and very quickly.

Sorry if this has gone on a little too long...but my wife even by her own profile and responses she said she could never do the real thing....but is this a sign that she might? or just her getting into the fantasy more, have any hubbies out there seen this happen to them and there wives actuallly turning this into th real thing and if so what was the final thing that took them over the line

Old 01-08-2012, 02:35 PM

With encouragment and a softly-softly approach I think your wife will go black.. and if she reads this -try black and you will not regret it!

How often does fantasy turn into the real thing
Old 02-18-2012, 03:14 PM

Default How often does fantasy turn into the real thing

Things seems to have moved on a fraction....she finally told me the truth that she prefers sex thinking of a Black cock inside her rather then me, she didn’t want to admit it as she felt embarrassed......which supports what has happened over the last few months....

But since she told me that evening and after her coming on her Black dildo....I went to fuck her but I had lost my erection and was half soft...I came but it was difficult as my cock wasn’t stiff

She noticed it had gone soft because she asked me if I had come before entering her...but I hadn’t....that’s never happened before and its left me puzzled as to what it might mean..

Any ideas anybody?

Old 02-18-2012, 04:04 PM

Be absolutely certain you want it to get real. Often the real thing for one is more of a shock than a pleasure. Lots of guys have found it hard to take especially if the woman enjoys it as much as they seem to. When you find out what she has been doing is even worse at first, after a while you get obsessed with IR like most of the men here including me. I am not with her but I still get very aroused by what she did and the things I get through friends. I got into it because of her activity not out of fantasy. Now it is all fantasy for me aroused by thinking of what she did, looking at IR and of pics of her and hearing about her exploits. I have spoken to many guys who pushed it hard and when it happened they wished it hadn't and regretted letting fantasy become reality.

I am not saying don't do it I am saying be very sure it is what you really want.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:58 PM

Encourge your wife to cuckold you with black - it seems you both want it to happen