Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to attract dominate, big, black bulls
Old 03-31-2012, 12:52 AM

Lightbulb How to attract dominate, big, black bulls

I wanted to start a list of suggestions for white women to attract dominate, big, black bulls.

Suggestions (Black bulls, please feel free to add or edit this list):
  • In general, dominate men are attracted to women they see as submissive. For many or most dominate men, the more submissive, the better.
  • Address your black bull as “Master” – it’s very submissive.
  • Try talking dirty to your black bull but in a submissive way. Not all will like their woman talking dirty but you can usually figure this out quickly. It seems like a lot of women who talk dirty sound kind of dominate because they sound like they’re yelling out demands (“Fuck me!), but try being more submissive with these lines instead (remember to use a submissive tone):
    • “Yes Master”
    • “I want to be a good, little slut for you Master”
    • “Master, I promise to be your good little slut and do whatever you tell me to do”
    • “I love being your obedient, little slut”
  • Try texting dirty things to your black bull. I have a guy friend who gave me submissive texting suggestions and ended up being shocked how excited it got my black bulls. It’s a great way to get them going before you meet up. Just like talking dirty, try to text dirty things that are submissive with lines like these:
    • “I can’t wait until I get to feel your big, black cock in my little, white pussy!”
    • “I love the way you take my pussy and fuck it Master!”
    • “I love serving you Master!”
    • “You can take me anytime you want Master”
    • “I know now that my body belongs to black bulls and can never be satisfied by a little, white dick again”
  • If you believe it, tell your black bull how superior black men are at sex than white men. Tell them how much bigger black cocks are than white dicks and how much better black men are at using their cocks than white men. Tell them how white women are coming to realize that black men are manlier because they take charge and dominate their white women and that makes white women feel more feminine. If it’s genuine, black men love hearing these kinds of things.
  • If you're into it, don’t be afraid to ask your black bull if he wants to tie you up while having sex. I've never felt so submissive as I felt when my black bull tied me up and totally dominated me. Depending on the situation, you might want to agree on a safe word that you can use if you really need him to stop for some reason.
  • It’s very submissive to give a man a blowjob and even more so to let him fuck you in the ass so don’t be surprised if your dominate, black bull expects it. This is just an observation but it’s amazing how many white women say that they were never in to giving blow jobs or being fucked in the ass but that they actually began to like it and even craved it with black men. Many say it made them feel even more submissive.
  • Men are very visual, so doing things that make you look sexier are better. For example, arch your back when doing doggie – it looks a lot sexier than hunching your back. Another example, point your toes while in positions like missionary or doggy. I had a man tell me how hot my legs looked because I always point my toes whenever I’m not standing – a habit from years of ballet.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:06 AM

Attract? Sounds more like how to keep a bull list to me..

I just can't get over that "master" word. Makes me laugh every time I see or hear it..

So Margy, now I just gotta ask, are you really a female umm because you sure sound like a CUCK male..

how to attract
Old 03-31-2012, 07:49 AM

Default how to attract

I agree, you sound more like a cuck than a sub woman

Also, on the Master, thing you should never use that term with a Bull you just met
the term "Sir" is more appropriate. Master is a term reserved for an owned sub
Never assume a Bull is your master, or even wants to be your master. A submissive
woman still has to prove herself worthy of Ownership. Never call a bull "Master"
unless he has taken ownership of you and has told you, you are to address him as
"Master" Other wise it could be a turn off. But this is just my viewpoint as a true
Dominant Black Bull

Old 03-31-2012, 10:43 AM

i might be wrong but in my experience bulls like strong women as the prize of obedience is much higher. getting someone who normally is in full control of everything in their lives to do things they wouldnt normally dream of is much more fun and a bigger turn on. the whole submissive thing for me with a strong black man is about willingly giving the power rather than needing him to take it

Old 04-02-2012, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Attract? Sounds more like how to keep a bull list to me..

I just can't get over that "master" word. Makes me laugh every time I see or hear it..

So Margy, now I just gotta ask, are you really a female umm because you sure sound like a CUCK male..
I'm a girl but a white boyfriend (just friends) helped me with list. I used to date only white men but then became attracted to a black man at work and have been dating black men since then. I've always been attracted to dominate men but lately I seem to be attracting not so dominate men and boyfriend suggested posting the list and seeing what dominate men thought. It's probalby already helped because boyfriend kept telling me to try using "Master" (he's given me great advice in past) so glad I didn't from what you wrote - especially because I have to be super careful because of my job (I can't even explain why).