Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Taking suggestions on how to get lucky with more white women
Old 03-11-2013, 08:23 AM

Default Taking suggestions on how to get lucky with more white women

Although I've had a few sexual encounters with white women over the years, I feel my success rate is low compared to the great number I have worked with, met one on one in their homes, become friends and socialize with. Due to my jobs over the years, I have spent a good deal of time with white females in many isolated or one on one situations and have practically a hundred or more connections through Facebook, frequently meet white women while shopping, etc. but still the sexual encounters aren't too numerous. I'm open to suggestions. What should I do to change my success ratio? I'm not really a bar or club person(I use to be) but I'm surrounded by white babes practically everyday so I have no excuses for not getting more action. Btw, I'm also into black, Hispanic, Asian and all sexy women but mainly spend time around white women.

Old 03-11-2013, 02:37 PM

Loing weight might help.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:49 PM

Just be yourself and dont be afraid to say hello The white women that are into black men will let you know

Old 03-11-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie 22 View Post
Loing weight might help.
Hey Ronnie, what a stupid ass response. What exactly is your IQ? You're such a dumb ass that you can't even spell.

Last edited by Mike20122012; 03-12-2013 at 01:42 AM..

Old 03-12-2013, 02:30 AM

well on another note! treat it like thin ice, but dont act like a human... act like a polarbear.... meaning if it cracks b4 you get to your goal so what you can swim, try light steps with vocal flirting get into open ended statments that can me taken sexualy but not talking about sex directly... cat and mouse... teasing... making a woman feel at ease is great... ask questions that are small but lean her mind into "what is he getting at" once you are good with that get them right into "oh is that what hes getting at" if they dont want you you will roll off like water on a ducks back if they dont dodge you... theres something there... the best thing is have balls and be fun, but fun to talk to not like a joke... i dont know what feild you are in but if you can talk to them about what u do u can do it and hit on them at the same time... you can def check out david deangelo on youtube... but dont take him word for word just get what hes trying to get you to do... "be present"

Old 03-12-2013, 03:27 AM

you could always move to baltimore!

Old 03-12-2013, 07:08 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by syft09 View Post
well on another note! treat it like thin ice, but dont act like a human... act like a polarbear.... meaning if it cracks b4 you get to your goal so what you can swim, try light steps with vocal flirting get into open ended statments that can me taken sexualy but not talking about sex directly... cat and mouse... teasing... making a woman feel at ease is great... ask questions that are small but lean her mind into "what is he getting at" once you are good with that get them right into "oh is that what hes getting at" if they dont want you you will roll off like water on a ducks back if they dont dodge you... theres something there... the best thing is have balls and be fun, but fun to talk to not like a joke... i dont know what feild you are in but if you can talk to them about what u do u can do it and hit on them at the same time... you can def check out david deangelo on youtube... but dont take him word for word just get what hes trying to get you to do... "be present"

Loved your advice and this is so true and works with me all the time. Ya gotta cat and mouse me, get to my mind and my body follows (old saying but so true) when guys come at me hard acting like they have superman dick powers, I just turn away.

Syft~ you never fail to surprise me. ��

Old 03-12-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syft09 View Post
Syft09, thanks for your detailed response of substance. You have a lot of good pointers packed in there, some of which I had gotten away from but some pointers that will definitely be incorporated into my approach. Although my job has me working with many attractive white females, it's really not the type of interesting or high earning employment that tend to draw the attention of the ladies. Thanks man. I also like the image you painted using the carefulness and intent of the polar bear, the light flirting, extending oneself but not to the point of no return or sinking, excellent response.

Last edited by Mike20122012; 03-12-2013 at 03:02 PM..

Old 03-12-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1905 View Post
you could always move to baltimore!
Julie aka Richard1905, very sexy profile pictures. Too bad we are 3000 miles apart:-(

Old 03-12-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblackbull View Post
Just be yourself and dont be afraid to say hello The white women that are into black men will let you know
Thank you darkbull. I have met interested women and immediately lose their connection when I mention that I am married. I want to deal with women who accept that instead of building a pyramid of lies that are complicated to remember. I don't mind telling a few lies, just don't want to tell a mountain of lies!