Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-13-2014, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmarine17 View Post
Sorry been busy with kids and work or would have responded earlier to your post add u as a friend I wrote this story not my hubby. Sorry you can"t believe a woman wrote this but I did . My pics are really as they come I love bbc very much have two bbc that know me and played with me on the site. Try to add u but u block me funny you call me a fake.

Let's do cam verification then. Do you have skype? Visit the chat room here? Basically cam is the best way to end all doubt. Also my account is blocked bc only verified members need access to my account.

Hey like always if I'm wrong then I will be the first to admit it. I'm always happy to add new verified people to the verified thread.

Ready?

Old 03-13-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Let's do cam verification then. Do you have skype? Visit the chat room here? Basically cam is the best way to end all doubt. Also my account is blocked bc only verified members need access to my account.

Hey like always if I'm wrong then I will be the first to admit it. I'm always happy to add new verified people to the verified thread.

Ready?

I sent u a message I don't have skype I have a iPad 1st gen and it want let me chat because of Adobe u can call me I give u my number

Old 03-13-2014, 02:19 AM

Chat room needs adobe.
Skype doesn't. I use my iPad all the time with skype.

Might have to go the phone route but all my verifications are by cam. Hey I've heard some guys voices (blk or white) that don't sound like men at all. Lol.

Old 03-13-2014, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Chat room needs adobe.
Skype doesn't. I use my iPad all the time with skype.

Might have to go the phone route but all my verifications are by cam. Hey I've heard some guys voices (blk or white) that don't sound like men at all. Lol.

I don't have a cam you can call all my pics are of me and you can hit up the guys that I gave you that can verify that am real

being for real
Old 03-14-2014, 10:59 AM

Smile being for real

ok one last thing not trying to be mean but just cause you see someone on Skype or video chat doesn't make them a bbc slut in less you have pics or video that are of you fucking a bbc bull . Look at my pics you will see in every pic but two because hubby like the captain its me having sex with my studs.

absolutely the real deal!
Old 03-14-2014, 03:34 PM

Default absolutely the real deal!

I will verify and vouch for vtmarine17. I have known them for a while now and I certify they are the real deal. T is sexy and a true BBC slut! The story she just posted is real and I'm looking forward in helping her act out many of her fantasies!

Old 03-14-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmarine17 View Post
ok one last thing not trying to be mean but just cause you see someone on Skype or video chat doesn't make them a bbc slut in less you have pics or video that are of you fucking a bbc bull . Look at my pics you will see in every pic but two because hubby like the captain its me having sex with my studs.

Not really concerned with your slut status. Just that you're indeed a woman. when I verify a guy, all I'm doing is verifying that the guy is real. Not that he has an 11 inch dick. Only that he's real.

We will work something out. I'm not going anywhere. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstudinral View Post
I will verify and vouch for vtmarine17. I have known them for a while now and I certify they are the real deal. T is sexy and a true BBC slut! The story she just posted is real and I'm looking forward in helping her act out many of her fantasies!

And you are? You just joined and not verified. Sorry but only verified members can vouch for other members. Anything else is just pointless. Hope you see my point. Thanks tho. Wanna get verified? Maybe you have a cam. Least that's a step in the right direction.

Old 04-22-2014, 08:12 PM

Thumbs up

aside of all that hooblah your story is awesome. Would love to hear more and thanks for sharing.

Old 04-25-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbear0889 View Post
aside of all that hooblah your story is awesome. Would love to hear more and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for giving your 2 cents worth!! Here keep a penny.

well it was good
Old 04-29-2014, 07:16 PM

Default well it was good

Male or female it was good story