Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Do white bulls exists?
Yes 256 83.12%
No 37 12.01%
Only in your stories Trac 15 4.87%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Do white bulls exist?
Old 11-07-2011, 03:56 AM

Thumbs up Do white bulls exist?

Here I go again, hmm where should I start. I was minding my own business doing the grocery shopping for the when the hottest white man I've ever laid eyes on ask me how could he tell if a melon was sweet. At first I thought he was making a joke, but the look in his eye told me that he was serious. I explained how I like to check the melons and we chatted for a min then parted company. I couldn't get that ripped vanilla body out of my mind and I was half daydreaming about what I could do to him. Anyways I pushed my buggy outside, and oh snap he parked next to me what do I say. Think Trac do you play it cool or make a fool of yourself. Ok I'm playing it cool, as he loads the last bag in his car, he sees me. He makes a motion for me to come over there. I innocently walk up to him, knowing those images are racing through my mind. He said I don't usually notice black women but I had to find something to say to you I know all about melons please don't be mad with me . I'm thinking to myself hell naww I aint mad at ya sweetie hehe, He told me his name was Matt. I faked a shocked look and even manage to blush alittle. We exchanged numbers and went out on a few dates, I was on my best behavior. Then one day Matt invited me to his house and said he had a surprise for me. I went over there not knowing what to expect. When I got there he had the place set in a romantic mood, he lead me to the sofa and told me that he has never been with a black woman before and wanted this first time to be special, then he start to babble about not meeting expectatios or something, so I kissed him deeply. We kissed and caressed each other until we just had to free ourselves from these clothes. Slowly he took my top off and unhook my bra then he leaned me back and began licking, squeezing and sucking my breasts, his lips were so soft and tender. Next he began to slide my shorts and panties off, then he massage my pussy and played with my clit. I was so wet and his fingers felt so good I was in another world. He gently kissed my stomach and worked his way down to my pussy. He ate me out with a skilled mouth like nothing I've ever felf before. I moaned to him that it was my turn to please him. I slid down his boxers and pulled out a massive 10 inch white cock, I was very impressed. I began to lick on the head and stroke the shaft, he closed his eyes and moan and told me that I had the softest lips he had ever felt. And a short while he said stop, I asked what's wrong did I do something he said the only problem is I'm not doing anything for you. And an instant he had flipped my small 4"11 body upside down and started eating me out again while standing up, I took this opportunity to suck his cock. What a rush to feel the blood rushing to my head and being eaten out at the same time. When we could no longer stand it he took me to his bed and laid me down. Slowly he pushed that big cock inside of me and he moan damn baby you are so tight I feel like I'm going to rip you apart. I have to admit I wasn't fully prepared for a cock that size but it filled every inch of my pussy, I can't help but to wiggle a little but eventually I manage to fit it in. Matt started stroking with gentle loving strokes at first, then as he became more comfortable he started going faster and faster, until soon he was pounding my pussy and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, all I could do was close them and enjoy the experience. Matt fucked me in so many different position I lost count. My body was at his mercy and I loved every min of it. Finally after what seemed like hours of pleasure he shot his load deep inside of me, and we collapsed on the bed in pure ecstasy. He looked me in the eyes and said that was the best sex I've ever had what have I been missing all of these years. I grinned and said sorry baby once you go black you don't go back. We are currently seeing each other on a regular basis, oh yummy my own white bull. Yes people I personally believe they do exist

Again
Old 11-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Default Again

Another fine story sweetie.

yes we exist youd better believe it
Old 11-08-2011, 02:41 AM

Default yes we exist youd better believe it

yes we exist youd better believe it

Old 11-08-2011, 02:56 AM

Thanks for reading it guys. luv ya

White bulls do exist!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:12 AM

Default White bulls do exist!

Great story!

Old 11-08-2011, 01:53 PM

yes we exsist,..for more than three years my wife and i swap /swing with a black couple,..i adore my bedmate and have told her so often.,.in fact privately we refer to each other as husband and wife,....
by the way great story,..loved it !

They do.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:38 PM

Default They do.

my wifes lover is a white man,infact hes more a husband to her than me.

Old 11-28-2011, 06:18 AM

Great story and yes we do exist.

my experience
Old 12-27-2011, 01:39 PM

Default my experience

I have a great penis, perhaps not the biggest that we may found but it is not small. I'm caucaisan and i have not anything to envy to black males according with the size matter.
But I admire black men a lot, because they usually be so potent and virile and be watching black guys fucking cacasian women, excited me a lot! but why?
Because my wife had had a black boyfriend before she met me. She told me how good lover was him and the very intense orgasm that he had given her!

Old 03-08-2012, 11:54 PM

A close friend oh mine is white, blue eyes and all and he is 9.5''.