View Single Post

Old 08-18-2010, 09:56 PM

we started about a year ago, so we're new enough at this to give a relatively "newcomer" perspective, but into it just enough to give an opinion as to any affects on the hubby/wife sex life that this activity may have. For us, our sex life is actually better. We have it more because we are both thinking about sex more. She's thinking about what she/we did or thinking about what the next time will be like and when it will be. That's on top of the already existing times she thought about sex with me. And I think about it more because of the same reasons. Thinking about it more means hornier more means more sex. That's a good thing. The downside is that my wife now understands and, through first hand knowledge, that sex with a black man with a large dick makes her feel better than I can. So, she's lost that "ignorance is bliss" status with regards to my lovemaking skills and endowment. We keep the frequency to a minimum so she does not become addicted to it. We consider it an infrequent "treat". She still loves sex with me, however, and sometimes even thinking during the act of sex with me that I'm not as good as her black lover actually turns her on and she gets into it more thinking about the lifestyle she has fallen into and now loves. More so than before, much of our sex involves role playing or taking about what shes done, why she likes it, how it felt, what she wants next. She has more confidence now to think/act/dress less conservatively because she feels sexier that a big, hugely hung, muscled black man wants to AND DOES fuck her. She feels more power and in control of her life, as opposed to her regular vanilla routine (taking care of the kids, managing the house, cooking, etc.), because she can make her husband sit there and watch her with and clean her from her superior black lover fucking her.

So, our sex life has increased, still is satisfying/good for both of us , but has changed in many ways. There is no denying a fundamental change in the sexual relationship when you watch your wife fucking black men. Non-sexually, we have had NO adverse consequences to our marriage. It is not ever brought up in fights, used against each other, regretted, detracting from our respect/love/trust in each other. On the contrary, it almost seems that it brings us even closer, because we know have this little secret world/interest/activity that is just for us. We are in it together, us against the world. To us, it almost validates the strength of our relationship that we can do this, have fun, be alive and daring, and be strong enough to avoid the pitfalls this activity could have on a weaker relationship. We also made it a point to compartmentalize that activity from our "regular" lives.

Probably more than you cared to hear, but hope it helps! Good luck!