Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Will I still have great sex with my wife?
Old 08-14-2010, 03:08 PM

Default Will I still have great sex with my wife?

Once my wife goes black will we still have the great sex that we have now?

Old 08-17-2010, 01:49 PM

well she will thats for sure!

Old 08-17-2010, 03:46 PM

deletedelete

Last edited by billybrownstar; 08-17-2010 at 03:52 PM..

Old 08-18-2010, 09:56 PM

we started about a year ago, so we're new enough at this to give a relatively "newcomer" perspective, but into it just enough to give an opinion as to any affects on the hubby/wife sex life that this activity may have. For us, our sex life is actually better. We have it more because we are both thinking about sex more. She's thinking about what she/we did or thinking about what the next time will be like and when it will be. That's on top of the already existing times she thought about sex with me. And I think about it more because of the same reasons. Thinking about it more means hornier more means more sex. That's a good thing. The downside is that my wife now understands and, through first hand knowledge, that sex with a black man with a large dick makes her feel better than I can. So, she's lost that "ignorance is bliss" status with regards to my lovemaking skills and endowment. We keep the frequency to a minimum so she does not become addicted to it. We consider it an infrequent "treat". She still loves sex with me, however, and sometimes even thinking during the act of sex with me that I'm not as good as her black lover actually turns her on and she gets into it more thinking about the lifestyle she has fallen into and now loves. More so than before, much of our sex involves role playing or taking about what shes done, why she likes it, how it felt, what she wants next. She has more confidence now to think/act/dress less conservatively because she feels sexier that a big, hugely hung, muscled black man wants to AND DOES fuck her. She feels more power and in control of her life, as opposed to her regular vanilla routine (taking care of the kids, managing the house, cooking, etc.), because she can make her husband sit there and watch her with and clean her from her superior black lover fucking her.

So, our sex life has increased, still is satisfying/good for both of us , but has changed in many ways. There is no denying a fundamental change in the sexual relationship when you watch your wife fucking black men. Non-sexually, we have had NO adverse consequences to our marriage. It is not ever brought up in fights, used against each other, regretted, detracting from our respect/love/trust in each other. On the contrary, it almost seems that it brings us even closer, because we know have this little secret world/interest/activity that is just for us. We are in it together, us against the world. To us, it almost validates the strength of our relationship that we can do this, have fun, be alive and daring, and be strong enough to avoid the pitfalls this activity could have on a weaker relationship. We also made it a point to compartmentalize that activity from our "regular" lives.

Probably more than you cared to hear, but hope it helps! Good luck!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:24 PM

Thanks alot. That was really a great answer to my question and actually quite what I expect to be the case if we take that next step from fantasy to reality.

our story
Old 09-24-2010, 01:21 AM

Default our story

My wife and i used to have her fucked by black men often. She had a few regulars that she could get when ever she wanted. As a result she got used to their large cocks. outside of sex we were closer because we both had a dirty secret. In the bed she still wanted sex with me but was upset that she could not feel me and thus felt a disconnect with me in bed. At times she would get frustrated but others she would enjoy it still because of the attention she got is my guess.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:15 PM

i must again agree with jackjohnson77,..my wife and i have also grown much closer and more intimate.,..my wife and i swap,so she has only one lover that she has grown VERY close with,.. and after two years of swapping/sharing wives natually emontional bonds were formed yet our love life has become more passionate and forfilling. my wife's bull and i have often bedded her togeather (we bed HIS wife togeather also) and afterwards i find my wife a great deal more intimate in our marraige,..i also have found his wife to become much more intimate after a threesome
great sex comes from removing inhabitions and promoting open honest communication,..between us my wife openly displays that she is a slut for her bull's black cock and a willing slave to his desire,when togeather she is his "bitch" and property and enjoys being "OWNED" by her bull. yet my wife seeks emotional intimatecy and support from me,..making our love life deeper and passionate.
while my black mistress also enjoys a varied sexual existance with her husband and myself,.she has found having a white lover much like having a second husband.,when togeather she is a passionate lover and intimate bed-mate,..we kiss deeply and with passionate burnings and often remain togeather in bed for hours afterwards.
between the four of us emotions grown and have blossomed more then we imagined,..we have even recently attempted a cross-breeding between us (without success) and plan on another attempt very soon ,.. so yes your sex life can remain great but you should expect changes,..a couple of years ago my wife wouldn't consider a black lover ,.nor would i imagine i would like to see her belly swollen with his seed,.but now
yes i want my beautiful whore wife breed by her bull,..and what's more i want to breed my georgous ebony queen

Last edited by ockmick; 11-18-2010 at 11:48 PM..

Old 11-19-2010, 12:23 AM

I am glad to hear REAL responses and not the fantasy responses thats prevelant more around here now that not.

The only true way is to just go and find out.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:56 AM

You can still enjoy great sex and intimacy even after she goes black, she is still coming home to the man she loves and that supports and loves her in her sexual desires and fantasies, so long as you both stay loving towards one another and that she doesn't lose the frequency with you because you may be smaller, have ground rules no comparing and that both of you really want this and that the relationship comes first no matter how hot the other guy is etc