View Single Post

Old 11-18-2010, 11:15 PM

i must again agree with jackjohnson77,..my wife and i have also grown much closer and more intimate.,..my wife and i swap,so she has only one lover that she has grown VERY close with,.. and after two years of swapping/sharing wives natually emontional bonds were formed yet our love life has become more passionate and forfilling. my wife's bull and i have often bedded her togeather (we bed HIS wife togeather also) and afterwards i find my wife a great deal more intimate in our marraige,..i also have found his wife to become much more intimate after a threesome
great sex comes from removing inhabitions and promoting open honest communication,..between us my wife openly displays that she is a slut for her bull's black cock and a willing slave to his desire,when togeather she is his "bitch" and property and enjoys being "OWNED" by her bull. yet my wife seeks emotional intimatecy and support from me,..making our love life deeper and passionate.
while my black mistress also enjoys a varied sexual existance with her husband and myself,.she has found having a white lover much like having a second husband.,when togeather she is a passionate lover and intimate bed-mate,..we kiss deeply and with passionate burnings and often remain togeather in bed for hours afterwards.
between the four of us emotions grown and have blossomed more then we imagined,..we have even recently attempted a cross-breeding between us (without success) and plan on another attempt very soon ,.. so yes your sex life can remain great but you should expect changes,..a couple of years ago my wife wouldn't consider a black lover ,.nor would i imagine i would like to see her belly swollen with his seed,.but now
yes i want my beautiful whore wife breed by her bull,..and what's more i want to breed my georgous ebony queen

Last edited by ockmick; 11-18-2010 at 11:48 PM..