View Single Post

need some advice please
Old 01-08-2011, 11:16 PM

Default need some advice please

heyy all im amy just kinda found this sight on google and figured i would sign up because i just started seeing a black guy and thought i might get some good advice from people here ive only been with one guy before i met marcus the black guy im seeing now .... my ex wasent very "hung" at all like 4 mayb close to 5 inches it worked for me im only 18 5'4 about 100lbs and a few nights ago me and marcus were watching tv and started kissing and getting into it and i pulled his shorts off to give him a bj.....i was shocked wen i saw how huge he was hes bigger then i thought a man could get but i didnt want to look so nervous so i started sucking for a while it kept getting longer and fatter after a while of sucking he wanted to fuck i had to turn him down he knew i was nervous and said he understands......he has to be over a foot long and pertty thick too im really turned on by it but really nervous to have sex with him even my ex's 5 inches felt tight in me so im not sure if i could handle beeing so filled lol so i was wondering if there are any other girls on this site that have had the same problem before or can tell me how it feels having a man that big in you wat to expect and how it will feel i dont want to embarrass my self and start to cry and not be able to handle him so please help lol