Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

need some advice please
Old 01-08-2011, 11:16 PM

Default need some advice please

heyy all im amy just kinda found this sight on google and figured i would sign up because i just started seeing a black guy and thought i might get some good advice from people here ive only been with one guy before i met marcus the black guy im seeing now .... my ex wasent very "hung" at all like 4 mayb close to 5 inches it worked for me im only 18 5'4 about 100lbs and a few nights ago me and marcus were watching tv and started kissing and getting into it and i pulled his shorts off to give him a bj.....i was shocked wen i saw how huge he was hes bigger then i thought a man could get but i didnt want to look so nervous so i started sucking for a while it kept getting longer and fatter after a while of sucking he wanted to fuck i had to turn him down he knew i was nervous and said he understands......he has to be over a foot long and pertty thick too im really turned on by it but really nervous to have sex with him even my ex's 5 inches felt tight in me so im not sure if i could handle beeing so filled lol so i was wondering if there are any other girls on this site that have had the same problem before or can tell me how it feels having a man that big in you wat to expect and how it will feel i dont want to embarrass my self and start to cry and not be able to handle him so please help lol

Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 AM

im curious too because my husband is also around 4 or 5 and i don't want to get hurt either if i try a black cock so i would also appreciate other comments on this topic

You can have a baby.... You can take a BBC..lol
Old 01-09-2011, 12:31 AM

Default You can have a baby.... You can take a BBC..lol

Check this out, I'm a black man myself & I'm about 9 inches but when I cum it strectches out a little more. All I can say is make sure he eats you and have it really wet & dont be scared to say hey you got a big one could you take it easy. Once you let me get it in & I mean every inch of it & I hit them places you've never had hit. Trust me you'll want that dick to continue to go in & out that vagina. You'll be alright & if you need one not to small & not to big come to Atlanta & I'll show you how this MAGIC work....lol good luck & Atlanta Hartsfeild International Airport is the busiest in the world so drop in...lol

Coming Soon!!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:45 AM

Thumbs up Coming Soon!!!!

Interracial Erin, I'm coming to San Deigo in a few months so save me that tight thang, & I'll do the honors....,

Old 01-12-2011, 04:41 AM

Well you guys where not very much help to them..lol. The best thing to do is start out with a few dildos of diffent size's. That's what my wife and i did. She even told me she was glad we did that first to kinda get her ready for it. Her first black guy was 13in long. I myself and only 6. So they really help her. Hope this helps. John

Old 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM

thanks john i dont have any dildos but have been fingering lol marcus is around 12 inches or so im just nervous how i will react wen he all the way in me and i have never had an orgasm b4 so i hope i dont make a fool out of myself and scream n cry but i wish some other girls would give me advice

May this help
Old 01-12-2011, 11:05 PM

Default May this help

guess i understand what u mean.i try to imagine am that lucky guy:first u have to make an appointment for that day,if u have something to eat would be great,have some drink,and then talk,talk brings talk.tel him about what u feeling,he wil tel u how he gona handle it.black men knows how to treat a woman.wish i was him

Old 01-13-2011, 04:36 AM

Lots of foreplay to get ready
and make sure to have lots of lube, once he is in you, you will stretch out to accomodate and it will feel better than anything you have ever felt before
I'm not real good at writing so hope that helped

Old 01-13-2011, 06:21 PM

thanks for the advice im staying over his house tonight hopefully he is around 12 inch and im really nervous he is to big for me im only 5'4 not even 100lbs i have never cum b4 either so i dont kno how i will react if he gets it all in me and makes me cum .....will he feel me cumming on him wen i do?

I was very fortunate
Old 01-13-2011, 09:39 PM

Default I was very fortunate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxamy1992xX View Post
heyy all im amy just kinda found this sight on google and figured i would sign up because i just started seeing a black guy and thought i might get some good advice from people here ive only been with one guy before i met marcus the black guy im seeing now .... my ex wasent very "hung" at all like 4 mayb close to 5 inches it worked for me im only 18 5'4 about 100lbs and a few nights ago me and marcus were watching tv and started kissing and getting into it and i pulled his shorts off to give him a bj.....i was shocked wen i saw how huge he was hes bigger then i thought a man could get but i didnt want to look so nervous so i started sucking for a while it kept getting longer and fatter after a while of sucking he wanted to fuck i had to turn him down he knew i was nervous and said he understands......he has to be over a foot long and pertty thick too im really turned on by it but really nervous to have sex with him even my ex's 5 inches felt tight in me so im not sure if i could handle beeing so filled lol so i was wondering if there are any other girls on this site that have had the same problem before or can tell me how it feels having a man that big in you wat to expect and how it will feel i dont want to embarrass my self and start to cry and not be able to handle him so please help lol
My husband only has about 5" and the first black guy I did had about 7 so that was no problem. The next black guy I did was about the size of your boyfriend and even though I was in my 40s at the time and had 3 children it scared me a little. Thankfully he was an older gentlemen and I told him I had never had one nearly that size and he was very understanding and gentle used lube. I wasn't able to take it all the first time but he soon had me stretched so I could. Like someone else on here said, it is a wonderful experirnce and have him take his time and sure you will luv it.