View Single Post

Asking your husband to wear a condom
Old 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM

Default Asking your husband to wear a condom

This might be my first thread here but I have spent quite some time here looking at pictures and reading some forum topics. Its nice to see im not the only one with these thoughts. To narrow my story down I am 26 and asian my husband is 33 white. We got into this lifestyle about 2 years ago or began to talk about it. I eventually found the guy I am with now and have been with him for 7-8 months. Hes older 45 but rough and experienced in these matters or certainly appears to be. I like the contrast versus the more gentle sex I have with my husband but also find it adds the same fire for us reliving what I do with my bull.

I see my bull once a week on the weekend. Part of the reason I like the sex is because this guy is so demanding and is it wrong of me to say but I secretly like the humiliation. I know my husband enjoys watching it happen he acts submissive but not in a sexual way.

This bull really gets off on comentating my fuckings. He rides me hard and nasty when talking dirty to me. I do love it and my husbands reactions. This last weekend we had the chance to spend some time alone because my husband was away. It was spent mostly in bed but he asked me something that made me incredibly horny. He wants me to ask my husband to start wearing condoms if we are together.

I am on the pill and havent really ever had any scares but I do go bareback with this guy. I am not about to come off the pill but I won't lie I do like the bareback sex with my bull. He says it is horny knowing that he would be the only one cumming inside me from now on. The whole submissive and other side of things do turn me on but as much as I know my husband is happy with things so far is this just too much to ask or expect?

I believe my husband would and it would make my bull and his 2 other older friends very happy. i really love bull cream inside me the most.

I am happy with things as they are the thought does turn me on but im unsure of what to do. Does anyone have any advice?