Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Asking your husband to wear a condom
Old 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM

Default Asking your husband to wear a condom

This might be my first thread here but I have spent quite some time here looking at pictures and reading some forum topics. Its nice to see im not the only one with these thoughts. To narrow my story down I am 26 and asian my husband is 33 white. We got into this lifestyle about 2 years ago or began to talk about it. I eventually found the guy I am with now and have been with him for 7-8 months. Hes older 45 but rough and experienced in these matters or certainly appears to be. I like the contrast versus the more gentle sex I have with my husband but also find it adds the same fire for us reliving what I do with my bull.

I see my bull once a week on the weekend. Part of the reason I like the sex is because this guy is so demanding and is it wrong of me to say but I secretly like the humiliation. I know my husband enjoys watching it happen he acts submissive but not in a sexual way.

This bull really gets off on comentating my fuckings. He rides me hard and nasty when talking dirty to me. I do love it and my husbands reactions. This last weekend we had the chance to spend some time alone because my husband was away. It was spent mostly in bed but he asked me something that made me incredibly horny. He wants me to ask my husband to start wearing condoms if we are together.

I am on the pill and havent really ever had any scares but I do go bareback with this guy. I am not about to come off the pill but I won't lie I do like the bareback sex with my bull. He says it is horny knowing that he would be the only one cumming inside me from now on. The whole submissive and other side of things do turn me on but as much as I know my husband is happy with things so far is this just too much to ask or expect?

I believe my husband would and it would make my bull and his 2 other older friends very happy. i really love bull cream inside me the most.

I am happy with things as they are the thought does turn me on but im unsure of what to do. Does anyone have any advice?

Communicate
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 AM

Default Communicate

I'm probably not the best person to comment on this because my Husband (Sir) and I approach my having sex with other men as another way of submitting to him. Since Sir is also my Dominant the idea of his having to wear a condom while another man gets to fuck me bareback just wouldn't work at all, even if I wanted it...and I don't. Still, I may have some insight from our D/s issues. He has shared me with a fair number of men over the years. Sometimes he has only required that I flirt. Other times he has let one or more men fuck me. And we have spent a fair amount of time with me submitting to things somewhere between those two extremes. What we found each time was that we really needed to talk things over afterward. No holding back, no saying what one of us thinks the other wants to hear or what we "ought" to say. Just the simple truth about what we both experienced before, during and after the fact. As a result, there have been some things and some people we've tried more than once and some we left off after, and even before, the first time. We decided years ago that in spite of all the things we do for fun, our marriage and family had to come first. We remain firm in the commitment we made to each other that we will allow nothing to come between us. If you and your husband can do that, I think you'll be good with whatever decision you make. Sorry if I rambled.

-slut

It's part of the game for us
Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 PM

Default It's part of the game for us

I agree with Stealthy and we too decided at the very start of this journey that our marriage and our family was the most important thing and that we would only play and experiment so far as we were comfortable and that we wanted to do.

To date we have stuck with that ethos and we are having a bull (pun intended) - both of us.

However, we have gone down the road of only letting my bull cum inside me and hubby does wear a condom on the odd occasions when we have intercourse. It was something that my bull suggested initially but we too liked the idea as we felt it was part of the game.

For me, as other ladies have alluded to, there is nothing more erotic and satisfying than having my lover shoot his load of hot sticky seed deep inside my pussy.

I'm not totally sure what it does for Hubby as he finds it hard to describe. However he tells me gets off on knowing that his little condom covered willy is in a place where a big black cock has been and given his wife the fucking he can't, filling her with more cum than he could manage.

xxHelen

No Pills
Old 02-23-2011, 11:47 PM

Default No Pills

Ever think about throwing away your pills?

You look lovely, but would look better with your Black Lover's baby in your belly.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:55 AM

We have done it both ways and I enjoy mixiing it up once in a while, just to make it unpredictable. Bringing home a used body is pretty erotic for my husband. He get's a kick out of getting inside of me when I'm full of my bulls cum. Once in a while I'll tell him that the onlly way he will get some is if he wears a condom

Old 02-25-2011, 06:00 AM

Stelathy and Hooked ty for the replies. I see my bull again this weekend and I like what I have been experiencing so far but think its probably just too much strain to put on the relationship with my husband. I guess its okay to fantacise on one hand but if the situation was reversed and I am honest I would be less than pleased myself. I do love my husband so for now I think I will save chastising him.

I feel a bit rushed in it also I don't know if it is the right step for me and for my husband and thru the week adding to our sex life has been a part of things too. I'm going to talk to my bull this weekend my husband and I always agreed the marriage would come first so after reading here he might find these posts tho i doubt it but it will remain a fantasy.

Roleplaying it privately and maybe playing up to it asking him to wear one on certain occasions might add a bit of spice but maybe I let my lust get the best of me last weekend *blush* I do like bareback sex with my bull for my husband he likes the fact hes older and handing over control because the trust is there in our relationship at the core and my husband knowsI led a sheltered life sexually before him because of my parents and culture.

For us its just very naughty and for me the entire thing has been seually liberating.Thanks for the advice its appreciated and good food for thought. Hooked you have a very nice gallery ive seen some of your posts and like your candor. I can tell you enjoy yourself and many of the things ive seen you post draw similar paralells to my situation.

throw the pill away
Old 04-30-2011, 10:14 PM

Default throw the pill away

throw your birth pills away and get hub to watch you fucking your bull to pregnancy your tight tummy will look great with a black baby in it , you get to beg your bull to knock you up as hub watches

Old 05-01-2011, 03:15 AM

The only time I've experienced something like this is with a woman who wanted to get knocked up black. It was hot for both of them. If that's your cup of tea, go for it!

Old 05-04-2011, 09:09 PM

As I've mentioned hubby doesn't get to fuck me anymore, that is he doesn’t get to cum inside me as he has to wear a condom!

As I get to see my bull quite regularly I like to save my pussy for his cum.

Every once in a while though I remind my husband of what he is missing. .

I like to remind him what a good blow job feels like and I taunt him until he begs me to let him put his penis inside me. I tell him he can feel what it is like again without a condom.

I let him put it in and have a few strokes, but then I remind him that he is no longer allowed and that my pussy can only be seeded by my bull.

It's okay though, by this time he is usually about to lose his load and a quick hand job will finish him off.

xxHelen

Old 05-05-2011, 04:36 PM

Me and my wife love this lifestyle,,,,but it is for both of us. I love watching her take black cock but am by no means the "sissy cuckold " type..I myself get plenty of side action with friends of hers as well. This lifestyle is just something we enjoy. I would never ever wear a condom when fucking my wife. Bottom line I dont mind sharing her and she knows she has a green light to bang anyone she wants,,,but its still my pussy.