Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Condoms
Old 03-05-2013, 04:38 AM

Default Condoms

My wife will now only stroke my cock, with a condom on... Sex hardly ever, with condom and instill need to pull out

It's Really Up To You
Old 03-27-2013, 01:15 PM

Default It's Really Up To You

It's your body. Even if you are sub, you can decide who you are sub to. If you desire your Master to have exclusive bareback access you have every right to do so. Try this game on for size... Buy a large quantity of condoms, maybe 3 dozen for the condom jar. Tell hubby the rules have changed. He has to use a condom, but to make up for it, you will be available for him more often (as long as you are not with Master). I bet he will agree to that and start burning through the condoms. When the jar is 1/2 empty, tell him the rules have changed again. You (or he) won't be buying any more condoms ever. You agree to let him finish what's in the jar, but when the jar is empty, no more sex with him. I bet the condoms will last a long time. Then you add one or two to the jar if he behaves, but an empty jar means no sex. If he has a problem with that, the jar stays empty.

Exactly
Old 04-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuge View Post
That is the most ultimate way to respect your master. He owns your body and if any little white dick has to enter, condom. NO OTHER WAY
when we were just swingers i knew i would get some of her pussy, now that we have went the cuck way, i know i do not get any of her pussy.
my job is to eat her pussy and get it wet and moist for him, then eat his cum out of her pussy and ass if she wants that done. also i am to suck him or others off if she wishes.

hell no
Old 06-03-2013, 09:50 PM

Default hell no

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexxl View Post
Me and my wife love this lifestyle,,,,but it is for both of us. I love watching her take black cock but am by no means the "sissy cuckold " type..I myself get plenty of side action with friends of hers as well. This lifestyle is just something we enjoy. I would never ever wear a condom when fucking my wife. Bottom line I dont mind sharing her and she knows she has a green light to bang anyone she wants,,,but its still my pussy.
well said. my wife and i havent found a bbc to include yet but i am totally fine with her doing that but i ain't sucking anybodys dick or wearing a jimmy hat when i fuck MY WOMAN. I'm down with it but I'm not going to subject myself to humiliation. I'm comfortable with our sex life and its great but I'm definetly not the cuckold type.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:35 AM

I would love it if she made me wear a condom while trying to get knocked up black, that would be so sexy

Old 09-28-2013, 12:21 PM

I had a look at your picks, very nice!
I think you are wonderful: very sexy but also understanding to your boyfriends needs, I wish I could find a loving girl like you
W

Old 09-28-2013, 04:23 PM

sebastien is using condoms since 1 y, and we adore this lifestyle, so hot !

Old 12-25-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc_inmywife View Post
This might be my first thread here but I have spent quite some time here looking at pictures and reading some forum topics. Its nice to see im not the only one with these thoughts. To narrow my story down I am 26 and asian my husband is 33 white. We got into this lifestyle about 2 years ago or began to talk about it. I eventually found the guy I am with now and have been with him for 7-8 months. Hes older 45 but rough and experienced in these matters or certainly appears to be. I like the contrast versus the more gentle sex I have with my husband but also find it adds the same fire for us reliving what I do with my bull.

I see my bull once a week on the weekend. Part of the reason I like the sex is because this guy is so demanding and is it wrong of me to say but I secretly like the humiliation. I know my husband enjoys watching it happen he acts submissive but not in a sexual way.

This bull really gets off on comentating my fuckings. He rides me hard and nasty when talking dirty to me. I do love it and my husbands reactions. This last weekend we had the chance to spend some time alone because my husband was away. It was spent mostly in bed but he asked me something that made me incredibly horny. He wants me to ask my husband to start wearing condoms if we are together.

I am on the pill and havent really ever had any scares but I do go bareback with this guy. I am not about to come off the pill but I won't lie I do like the bareback sex with my bull. He says it is horny knowing that he would be the only one cumming inside me from now on. The whole submissive and other side of things do turn me on but as much as I know my husband is happy with things so far is this just too much to ask or expect?

I believe my husband would and it would make my bull and his 2 other older friends very happy. i really love bull cream inside me the most.

I am happy with things as they are the thought does turn me on but im unsure of what to do. Does anyone have any advice?
Many years have past. Did you ever make the hubby wear condoms making your bull the only one filling you with his seed? --- Just wanted to say I sure wouldn't have a problem with it. Only problem I would have is trying to make sure a condom didn't fall off of my little thin penis. They don't make one slim enough for us little guys. My wife's bull didn't want me cuming in her either if his cum was already inside her so I would either have to clean her up with my mouth first or pull out and cum on a towel, but never mix with his. Every time he got through fucking her I think he stretched her out a little more each time, and let me tell you, when I enter her after he has been inside her all I can feel is her wetness. I would have to stick 3 fingers plus my penis in her to fill her up like her thick bull does. So anything he said he wanted he gets! A bull like she landed doesn't come along every day! Got to keep him happy so he keeps the wife satisfied so she will not leave me!

Since your husband is involved and approving...
Old 01-03-2019, 08:25 PM

Default Since your husband is involved and approving...

….most of the commentary you received has little to do with your situation. Your husband already enjoys a cuckold type place in your relationship, and likely would respond positively to anything that limits his interaction with you sexually and places your Bull in a preferred status.

Why not have a sexy fun playful conversation with him in bed and turned on and bring the subject of restricting his intercourse to ONLY with a condom so as to make you specific to your Lover/Bull sexually. If approached in the correct manner, that shows this situation would REALLY turn you on and be preferable to you also......its quite likely your husband would respond positively to this. YOUR excitement and desires in the relationship are of great importance to your husband or he would not be involved in the situation with you.

You may even find that he would enjoy NOT having intercourse with you at all so you could be exclusive with your Lover/Bull, and would be happy with just being jerked off occasionally, or restricted completely from orgasms. its not that unusual.

Really wondering how far you can be from considering NOT using your birth control any longer with your Lover/Bull also? He certainly has it on his mind....he's asking you to eliminate your husbands sperm from your body now, which is VERY exciting, and in our experience is not far from a discussion about a pregnancy risk situation or actually becoming pregnant intentionally by your Bull/Lover. This has happened numerous time during our marriage anyway when my wife is fully involved with her Lovers.

Love to hear more about how this progresses, and especially if you initiated a conversation with your husband about this and how it came out.

CW