Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-05-2011, 07:47 PM

Ask him if he will. And if he does he does if not he won't. Thats all you can do.

When i had a girlfriend she didn't ask me to wear a rubber when we had sex she said it didn't matter has she was on the pill. And i had no problem with it sometimes i did just cause it was diffence. I also had no problems with her black bulls barebacking her.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:00 AM

I have an idea if you truly want to accomodate your bull and allow only bull seed inside you, tell your husband that b/c you have been having unprotected sex with your bull, just to be completely safe where he is concerned, you want him to start wearing condom's "for his protection."

Old 01-05-2012, 09:58 AM

We have just started this, Its based on sexual humiliation. He it told to cum in the
Trash if he is condom free. I notice how i seem to love it. He is put in his cage right after.

I like idea of protection
Old 08-02-2012, 12:11 AM

Default I like idea of protection

OK Im a cuck wannabe and have thought about this. One reason I am a cuck is I just dont fuck well and think the black man is best at it. With that said Id love to meet a white girl who fucked bareback with her bulls and if by chance she let me fuck her she made me wear a condom. Its the whole idea of another getting something I cant have with her. IMO very erotic

Old 08-04-2012, 01:30 AM

That is the most ultimate way to respect your master. He owns your body and if any little white dick has to enter, condom. NO OTHER WAY

Old 08-04-2012, 06:39 PM

Use condoms with bf, only time bare was with a black coworker.

Old 08-05-2012, 07:41 PM

Better than condom with the husband Is no sex with husband

Cuckold Humliation at it's very best!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:25 PM

Thumbs up Cuckold Humliation at it's very best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I agree with Stealthy and we too decided at the very start of this journey that our marriage and our family was the most important thing and that we would only play and experiment so far as we were comfortable and that we wanted to do.

To date we have stuck with that ethos and we are having a bull (pun intended) - both of us.

However, we have gone down the road of only letting my bull cum inside me and hubby does wear a condom on the odd occasions when we have intercourse. It was something that my bull suggested initially but we too liked the idea as we felt it was part of the game.

For me, as other ladies have alluded to, there is nothing more erotic and satisfying than having my lover shoot his load of hot sticky seed deep inside my pussy.

I'm not totally sure what it does for Hubby as he finds it hard to describe. However he tells me gets off on knowing that his little condom covered willy is in a place where a big black cock has been and given his wife the fucking he can't, filling her with more cum than he could manage.

xxHelen
Every one is different but we all do hold one common bond, our wives enjoy the interracial lifestyle and we the husbands can't be more happier being married to a slut for BBC. And it's partially for that very reason, our wives enjoy sex more with bigger cocks. The myth is true, black guys are much better equipped than us white guys. Black guys are much better lovers because of it. Yes "Size Matters"! So what's really in it for us, the husbands? Well in my humble opinion the longer couples play and experiment in this lifestyle, we the husbands do become a bit more submissive to our wives. Ladies, guys... you see it, you know the difference how big cock sex is with your black lovers compared to your husbands less fortunate equipment and vi-sa-versa! It's very intimidating seeing and knowing when we watch our wives having sex with bigger cocks often saying to our selves, we can't do that, or we can't do those big cock positions you ladies have found to be more satisfying. Where is this going your thinking? "Couples that play together, stay together" It's that simple. Appearance, exhaustion and all the communication we have with our wives soon after our wives lover leaves... everything about it turns us on. It's all part of what my wife calls "Mind Fucking Me"... (Us). Like it or not, wives that do take on other lovers does turn us husbands into; as the dictionary defines "Cuckolds" cheating wives! We not only allow it, we encourage it. Some husbands enjoy cleaning the creampies out of our wives during or after her sex. Others simply beg for sloppy seconds just to feel how stretched out our wives pussy gets after having sex with well endowed black lovers. Some wives choose their husbands to be in a chastity device as a form of punishment or humiliation because a small cock deserves such cruelty. Orgasm denial does have it's advantages as some of you ladies I'm sure have found out by now. It's all part of the game that gets us all off; wives and their lovers and us, the husbands (or should I say the victims) Adults at play, mind fucking at it's best. So ladies, if your bare backing your lovers and decide to have your husbands wear condoms when he gets some, when you allow him to get some, then go for it. Nothing wrong with that. As others here have said it's all part of the game we play. In other words, push every button and see what works for you or not. Eventually you'll find out and soon become the defining couple you are to one another. Call it what you want, just play the game! And above all enjoy it. It's what you do. It's a lifestyle you/we live so have fun doing so!

Last edited by lildickyboy; 08-09-2012 at 10:51 PM..

Old 08-30-2012, 05:02 AM

I like being told I have to wear a condom while her bull is filling here cunt with his baby seed. It is the ultimate in submission and she and I have more satisfying sex as a result. After fucking his larger penis my little thing really cannot get her off by itself. The act of my submission and her domination gets her off like nothing else. She cums like gangbusters as she realizes I am forced to wallow in her lovers semen while my cum ends up excluded completely in the condom. I cum better even though her pussy no longer squeezes me so tightly as I have been conditioned to squirt as I submit to her lovers cock and cum. There is not much other choice at this point.

Yes we do this
Old 02-24-2013, 07:11 AM

Default Yes we do this

We do it more for the stimulation of it. I have always gone bareback and let the guys cum in me. So for game I will let hubby fuck me but he has to wear the condom and tell him I am reserving my pussy for black cum and thier dicks in me and do not want him messing it up for them.

We also do the no fucking for a week or so before I am to get fucked . Builds up the excitment and again it is to save it up sort of mental thing. But we do not do this always. Just a little game we like to play.