View Single Post

White Women's responsibility
Old 06-01-2011, 04:35 AM

Default White Women's responsibility

It is my belief that white women and black men, together, are moving into the position of power that white men have held for many years.

I am a white man, five years ago my ex-gf left me and started dating a black guy (that she later married). I was foolish enough, at the time, to think I was better then her new bf and called her to get "one last booty call"

I ended up, watching her fuck her black bf. Not long after that (to their surprise) I asked to watch again. I ended up paying to do so and I ended up licking her ass on a regular basis as a humilating form of payment (no her ass was not full of cum, that is not something I would do)

Since that time, I have been paying white girls (who are into black men), for the right to kiss their ass. I have not fucked a white girl since and I have little respect for any white girl that will not at least try a black man.

I know many many many white girls that are into black men (chat rooms and ads etc) and becuase of it they lose their taste for white men. Which of course is fine and expected.

Like I said earlier though, I believe that white girls along with black men at their side are destined to move into power, moving white men into their rightfully places, however this process is slow and white men are not giving up power easily.

It falls to white girls to bring white guys in line and this is not happening enough. I know once a black man touches you its hard to be around white men, but you have to be. Any white man that wants to fuck you is potentially a man you can control. Use that power to show the white guy that black men are better, tease him, use him, make him do things, use the white guys hornyness against him. When he is so worked up let him know blk are better. Always beat this message into his brain.

If he gets home and he's jerking off thinking about you, you have him. Break him down like my ex-gf did to me, by making me jerk off while licking her ass. She set boundaries and I learned.

I know its tough to be around white men, but remember, you have the power to make white men fall