Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Women's responsibility
Old 06-01-2011, 04:35 AM

Default White Women's responsibility

It is my belief that white women and black men, together, are moving into the position of power that white men have held for many years.

I am a white man, five years ago my ex-gf left me and started dating a black guy (that she later married). I was foolish enough, at the time, to think I was better then her new bf and called her to get "one last booty call"

I ended up, watching her fuck her black bf. Not long after that (to their surprise) I asked to watch again. I ended up paying to do so and I ended up licking her ass on a regular basis as a humilating form of payment (no her ass was not full of cum, that is not something I would do)

Since that time, I have been paying white girls (who are into black men), for the right to kiss their ass. I have not fucked a white girl since and I have little respect for any white girl that will not at least try a black man.

I know many many many white girls that are into black men (chat rooms and ads etc) and becuase of it they lose their taste for white men. Which of course is fine and expected.

Like I said earlier though, I believe that white girls along with black men at their side are destined to move into power, moving white men into their rightfully places, however this process is slow and white men are not giving up power easily.

It falls to white girls to bring white guys in line and this is not happening enough. I know once a black man touches you its hard to be around white men, but you have to be. Any white man that wants to fuck you is potentially a man you can control. Use that power to show the white guy that black men are better, tease him, use him, make him do things, use the white guys hornyness against him. When he is so worked up let him know blk are better. Always beat this message into his brain.

If he gets home and he's jerking off thinking about you, you have him. Break him down like my ex-gf did to me, by making me jerk off while licking her ass. She set boundaries and I learned.

I know its tough to be around white men, but remember, you have the power to make white men fall

well stated
Old 07-06-2011, 07:05 PM

Default well stated

You have hit the nail on the head. My wife oriiginally started fucking BBC for pure sexual pleasure. But over time she has become devoted to the Black cause, and works activiely to advance their position. She has become a potlitical and social activiist, but her primaryfocus is on converting more white women to the cause.

Nothing excites her more than destroying white marriages and sending the husbands into cuckoldum or removing them completely from the scene.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceprez View Post
You have hit the nail on the head. My wife oriiginally started fucking BBC for pure sexual pleasure. But over time she has become devoted to the Black cause, and works activiely to advance their position. She has become a potlitical and social activiist, but her primaryfocus is on converting more white women to the cause.

Nothing excites her more than destroying white marriages and sending the husbands into cuckoldum or removing them completely from the scene.
I'm sorry, but I don't buy this bullshit about white women concerned about the so-called Black cause. I firmly believe, and has all the reason to believe, it's purely a matter of loving her role as black cock slut and there's nothing wrong with that in itself. In fact I do believe that more (much more) white women should avail themselves to be fucked by blacks to promote harmony amongst the races. IR fucking is good and should be encouraged.

Old 09-10-2011, 11:23 PM

The only responsibility a white women has is to obey her black male. Her black master. The reason so many white women fuck black men either as their wives or girl friends or to get some on the side is because we black men know how to treat women especially white women. The trouble with you white men is you no longer men any more. You pasty faced, weak , soft . Women all women want men to be men . And you white boys are no longer men. You're little bitches. Your time is up . Its time for the darker races to take over and one thing the superior race always does is to take and breed the inferior races women.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:25 AM

rac·ism
   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:23 AM

I totally agree with IronMike. I have been a (the) bitch all my life and live by my standaed that Black Men are superior over us white folks.

I know its true
Old 01-27-2012, 03:14 PM

Default I know its true

I believe that nature is doing its job. As a white male 23) my penis is not made to reproduce. Evolution has started. The penis has started to shrink on tons of white men. Every generation will become smaller and smaller untill its only function will be for peeing. When we have sex without a condom i bust right away. Nothing much cums out. If you compared a white dick and a black cock of the same size, you will probably notice that the black males testicles hang lower and a alot larger. The testicles on the white male will most likely be more round then almond shaped black ones... hmm i wonder why. You can also notice how the white males testicles hug his own cock. Using the skin to increase its size naturally. I feel as if this is the last attempt at creating life. Instead of getting man at something i have no control of, I wish to embrace it, even help speed it up. First Katie needs to be stretched out to the point of declaring my pepe useless. Next is to assist her with life, pampering her and encouraging her to fuck black men not me. After we have settled she will agree to my vesectamy. From the on who knows. Katie my leave me for him but thats okay. Katie also thinks that she could turn me gay, but thats fantasy only. I hope Katie will keep at ir with me. She cums so hard when I tell her what i just told yoy.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:57 PM

Black men are dominant over white women and we know it, it's animal instict. Black men are well endowed and very fertile, and in nature, that equals raw carnal power and dominance.

Its always been this way, and that's why white men have always tried to keep black men down and away from their women. It's hopeless though, because they're just fighting nature.

Black men are more powerful sexually than white men and they always have been. White women know it, but are programmed by their peers to keep away from it, but most of us CANNOT resist. I think in our new day and age, even with racism, that black men are starting to become more powerful in every way, than white men. It's why my white boyfriend wants to see me bred black and why I have always craved BBC, since a young girl. I was raised in a family who was fairly racist, but I turned out totally opposite. I now live 3000 miles away from my family, and my boyfriend has decided he that he wants me bred black and neither of us can wait to get pregnant for the first time, and hope to have at least 4 beautful black babies. We're looking FOR A LARGE BULL BTW.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:31 PM

BLACK MEN = ALPHA MALE ...white men = beta male
And so it is written it shall be... white women the world over are having more sex with more Balck Men than ever in history. The rise & rise of the Black Man in society has led to economic independence for million sof Black Men. This in turn has led to social acceptance of Black Men in powerful positions, look no further than the most powerful man on earth right now President Obama. This rise and social acceptance has opened white womens minds like never before to the thought of fulfiling that repressed desire to 'try' Black Cock.
Now, it is socially the norm for a white girl to date a Black Man, It is virtually a right of passage for white girls in college to have had at least one Black Cock experience. Pop star's, film stars, politicians, doctors, businessmen... now white women see not only the white mans equal in Black Men, they also see the advantages of going Black Only.
As a woman, I/we have a duty, a responsibility to educate our youngest girls to grow and develop theri desires for BLack Men and to stimulate her interests in all thinsg IR. We must also share and encourage our girlfiends, sisters, aunts, even our Mothers to stop denying themselves the pleasure of Black Cock.
Where our friend is married we mustlead by example and prove our white marriages don't have to fall apart because we choose to be Black Only sexually. We must educate boys and our husbands to accept their role as providers not sexual partners. There are many ways to excite a white dicklet and to control it's owner through frustration & humiliation whilst we re-educate them for the future.
The main key is the young girls of today, they must choose Black Only lifestyles from the get go, Once white boys realise they are not sexually attractive to white girls, nature will help to stop them dersiring women

Old 02-04-2012, 01:16 AM

what a load of rubbish