Thread: just married
View Single Post

just married
Old 09-11-2011, 10:44 AM

Default just married

me and my young sexy wife have just got married and moved into our new flat , janet is 20 got a great sexy body she has small tits and likes wareing size ten short skirts her bra size is 32bb and she wares white knickers mostly she is also a red head , when we moved in she told me that there was a old black man liveing next door to us his name was amos he was in his early seventys , and he was later to find out he had a eye for the ladys after a few days janet said that old amos had offered to do some work in the flat on some doors that needed attention ,and janet had said yes amos had readley agreed to do the work as he had seen janet a number of times and i did not no it but he wanted a crack at getting into this sexy young wifes knickers and doing some work in her flat would give him just the chance this old black man needed to get into this just married young wifes hot tight cunt he new she still had , 2 days later i as going away on a trip with work and amos mentioned to me he would be avalible to do the doors this week while i was away , i did not no it but old man amos was planning on doing more that the doors in my apartment , some things you need to no about me and my young sexy wife janet is that we use condoms as birth control as janet cannot take the birth pill , amos did not no any of this as he made his plans to get this young wifes panties round her ankles , i left on the monday morning and was not to know what went on in my flat , untill later that month amos knocked the door early on the monday than he was due to cum round this was i think so he could see my young wife in her night clothes she was wareing her nighty when he arrived she answered the door and he was standing there with grin on his face at seeing her in her sexy nighty it gave him a real big hard on and she made her excuses to go and get dressed but made the mistake of leaveing her bedroom door slightly open , old man amos was looking in through the gap as she dressed in her sexy lace white panties and her short skirt and t shirt , he licked his old lips at the sight of her sexy body she had changed her knickers from the ones she had worn to bed and dropped them in the washing hamper old amos had noticed this and he was going to take those sexy cotton knickers home when he left to have a wank later but he was planing on fucking this wife with his massive fat old black cock and he new once he got her knickers off , he would be fucking this young filly on a regular basis janet dressed and made her way into the kitchen where old amos had now gone to after watching her dress he new this lady was wareing very sexy satin lace white panties and he wanted to get a good look up her skirt as seeing a sexy ladys knicker gusset had allways turned him on a great deal his opertunity came very quickly as janets short skirt rose up as she sat down opersite him now janet had noticed old amos trying to look at her knickers so she parted her legs slightly to show him her panties she thought what would it hurt showing a old man something very nice , and as amos worked through the day janet became more and more promiscuious ahowing him plenty of glimpses og her sexy lace bikkini panties , more to cum shortly