Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

just married
Old 09-11-2011, 10:44 AM

Default just married

me and my young sexy wife have just got married and moved into our new flat , janet is 20 got a great sexy body she has small tits and likes wareing size ten short skirts her bra size is 32bb and she wares white knickers mostly she is also a red head , when we moved in she told me that there was a old black man liveing next door to us his name was amos he was in his early seventys , and he was later to find out he had a eye for the ladys after a few days janet said that old amos had offered to do some work in the flat on some doors that needed attention ,and janet had said yes amos had readley agreed to do the work as he had seen janet a number of times and i did not no it but he wanted a crack at getting into this sexy young wifes knickers and doing some work in her flat would give him just the chance this old black man needed to get into this just married young wifes hot tight cunt he new she still had , 2 days later i as going away on a trip with work and amos mentioned to me he would be avalible to do the doors this week while i was away , i did not no it but old man amos was planning on doing more that the doors in my apartment , some things you need to no about me and my young sexy wife janet is that we use condoms as birth control as janet cannot take the birth pill , amos did not no any of this as he made his plans to get this young wifes panties round her ankles , i left on the monday morning and was not to know what went on in my flat , untill later that month amos knocked the door early on the monday than he was due to cum round this was i think so he could see my young wife in her night clothes she was wareing her nighty when he arrived she answered the door and he was standing there with grin on his face at seeing her in her sexy nighty it gave him a real big hard on and she made her excuses to go and get dressed but made the mistake of leaveing her bedroom door slightly open , old man amos was looking in through the gap as she dressed in her sexy lace white panties and her short skirt and t shirt , he licked his old lips at the sight of her sexy body she had changed her knickers from the ones she had worn to bed and dropped them in the washing hamper old amos had noticed this and he was going to take those sexy cotton knickers home when he left to have a wank later but he was planing on fucking this wife with his massive fat old black cock and he new once he got her knickers off , he would be fucking this young filly on a regular basis janet dressed and made her way into the kitchen where old amos had now gone to after watching her dress he new this lady was wareing very sexy satin lace white panties and he wanted to get a good look up her skirt as seeing a sexy ladys knicker gusset had allways turned him on a great deal his opertunity came very quickly as janets short skirt rose up as she sat down opersite him now janet had noticed old amos trying to look at her knickers so she parted her legs slightly to show him her panties she thought what would it hurt showing a old man something very nice , and as amos worked through the day janet became more and more promiscuious ahowing him plenty of glimpses og her sexy lace bikkini panties , more to cum shortly

just married 2
Old 09-11-2011, 11:45 AM

Default just married 2

by three 0clock in the after noon old amos had had enought of this teaseing little sexy wife and he had made up his mind the next time she flashed him her panties he was going to get his big old black paw into her knicker gusset , and work a number on her nice camel toe she had flashed him all day janet though it was just harmless teasing but she had noticed a huge lump in the old mans crotch as she had flashed him her panty gusset , but put this down to being a rolled up news paper in his pocket as old amos sat on her marritial bed as she brought him a cup of tea she sat on her chair in front of her bedroom mirror she parted her legs once again showing her panty clad pussy gusset old amos then said janet is your young husband not looking after you , as he moved behind janet on the chair he then ran his experinced hands up over janets tea shirted top as he did do she murrmed oh yes as his big old paws found my young wifes nipples and rolled them hard as he did this janets legs parted real wide giveing old man amos his best view of her panties yet , his one big paw began to draw up her skirt untill it was at her waist at this point janet said we must stop before we go to far old amos smirked as he said young lady you should have stopped flashing your panties hours ago now let this old man get a nice feel of your hot little honeypot with that his big fingers moved her knickers aside and his other hand went to work on her hot teasing cunt he sank his old big long thick finger into his knuckle as she let out a loud ohhh from her sexy lips the older experinced man kissed her hard , at this point he picked janet up and laid her on the maritial bed , and drew her sexy panties off more to cum soon

just married
Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 PM

Default just married

old amos now had my young sexy wife on our maritial bed , with her panties off his broad nose now sniffing her panties he drew in my wifes sexy aroma and smiled he new his big fat black old cock was soon going to be stuffing up her nice tight cunt and by fuck he was going to enjoy fucking this hot young wife he was thinking he had not had such a hot young lady in ten years , and he had ever intention of shagging this little slutty wife till her flat tummy was full of his potent black cum ,he dropped her knickers on the bed and told her it was time to pay for teaseing him that he was now going to show her a real mans cock with that he pulled out his massive fat black old cock witch was enormous janet was in total shock as amos waved his massive tool under her nose and told her now lady spread your legs because i am going to fuck you sensless janet was now in total shock as amos rubbed his fat crown cockhead up and down janets cunt lips it was at this point janet came to her senses and told old amos please put a condom on as i am not on the pill old amos smirked saying never used one not about to start now at my age so young lady bareback or nothing he said janets hot pussy was now in turmoil as his big cock head rubbed her hot clit that when janet said ok you can push it in a bit but dont cum in me or i will have your baby it was at this point old amos smirked again and forced his big old cock head up janets tight hot wet cunt , old amos was smirking because he now new after this young wife had a taste of his cock she would be soon begging for more and by fuck she was going to get all 12 inches of his mammouth cock right up her tight married cunt he forced more and more up her tight little twat soon he had 9 fat inches up her belly now janet was trying to ajust to his massive cock he was now fucking this sexy young wife with more cock than she had ever had she was in total bliss as her body was cumming all over his big fat black cock now you sexy teasing bitch im going to show you how us old black men fuck teasing young wifes like you on and on his big cock fucked he was screwing her hard and now he played his cards pulling his big old black fat cock out of my sexy wifes cunt til only 3 inches were in her cunt now he said bitch how much do you want my cock she was begging him to put it all back in her twat , old amos now said if i do young lady i am not going to pull out till i have emptyed my big balls up your cervix and that going to put my black baby up your nice flat tummy and put you in the family way now young lady tell me you want that , or your not getting any more of my big fat black cock by now she was begging him he smirked again now he pushed his big fat cock home again saying im going to fuck you pregnant young janet going to put my black baby up your pussy beg for it slut beg for my potent fertile cum and she did as his big black ass became a blur between her legs driveing his big black babymaker home into her fertile cunt time and time again she came on his big pole till with one big lunge he planted his big cock right up her tight twat and dumpped his big load of cum into her tummy , he had done this to many young married girls in his time and he new this little slut would be back for lots more of his big cock till he had put her into maternity knickers by fuck she was going to pay for teaseing him, and she did nine months later janet gave birth to his black baby i was in total shock in the delivery room as his black baby came out janet had told me a condom had burst and she had become pregnant by mistake , yes it was a mistake i had made it and old amos had made sure he fucked my sexy wife till he had her pregnant to him , shes going to be pregnant again soon as old amos is now fucking her again his big cock fills her full ever time he can hes now getting me to watch as he fucks her telling me to watch as he fucks my sexy wife pregnant to him again and he still smirks as he pulls out his massive cock , showing me how much cum hes dumpping up her belly every time he fucks her shes in love with his massive cock she loves it

janets freind
Old 04-14-2012, 09:18 AM

Default janets freind

i told you about janet teaseing amos and how he has knocked her up 3 times now , and still canot get enough of her tight cunt as he calls it but by hell its not tight now his big cock has enlarged my wifes cunt to fit only him now , janet still flashes her knickers every time she wants more of his cock and old amos loves it still he was talking to janet about her freind pat he said when pat had been over with her husband last time we had a bbq he liked the very short skirt she had on , and told janet that if pat was not carefull he would soon be fucking her for teaseing him with flashes of her white panties , janet said to amos that pat was not getting enough cock from her young husband and that she had confided in janet that old amos said then were going to have to sort that out as he would love to get into pats panties and give her his real man cock maybe her husband would like to watch his wife fucked he snickerd to me ,oh fuck i the thought of his big cock fucking this young blond married wife turned me on a lot so i asked them over for lots of nights in drinking it was on one of these nights i got into a drinking race with pats husband and by 1.00 in the morning he was fit for nothing he was going to drive him and pat home , pat had that night sat oppersite amos all night in a very short blue skirt i had noted her legs were never crossed and ther had allways seamed to be a gap whitch old amos was looking at i knew he was looking at pats knickers and i now knew with her husband pissed amos was going to make his play to get into those knickers she had been flashing him all night , amos was smooth as silk he started by danceing with pat i new he was rubbing his massive fat black cock up againist her dress coverd panties , i new that he was going to fuck pat and that magnums would only break under his massive cock thursts , i wondered if she was on the pill amos turned her on like a master he was and he was soon openly kissing her , her husband asleep on the chair , amos then told me he wanted us all to move to the master bedroom so we woke her hub up and moved up stairs half dragging him up the stairs i plonked him in a chair right at the end of the bed , then the action started amos was on pat like a bull placeing her legs apart he pushed her short blue dress up over her waist as me and janet and her husband all watched janet was encoureging her on telling her she was now with a real man i had watch this old stud operate on my wife loads of times , and now pat was his her white full cut panties were only exposed to his long probing fingers and tounge he played her like a fine piano and soon he asked pat to raise her hips she did exactly as he asked and he drew her knickers over her hips exposing her blond cunt to him he again sucked and licked her panty gusset savouring her taste thenhe buried his long tounge up pats now soaking tight pussy i had watched him seduce my wife in excatly the same way i was now woundering if the end result was going to be the same pats husband had now cum around slightly and was watching the show unfold in front of him by now old amos had pats cunt fully exposed to him her dress bunched up round her slim waist her 34aa tits were now being sucked hard by this big old black man and she was loveing every min of the action pat was now slobbering over amos massive black fat potent cock her husband watched in shock as old man amos slide down her body and began to rub his massive tool at her tight cunt hole he was now coating his huge cock head in her cunt nectar it was at this point her husband said no not bareback shes not on the pill , amos snickerd as he glared at him get me some condoms then boy he said , her husband quickley opened his wallet revealling his condom stash , me and janet both looked at each other knowing that old amos was going to bust the condom soon as he wanted to his condom was soon in place covering only the top part of his massive cock and so tight , he now began to insert him mighty cock meat up pats very tight hole it took a very long time but very very slowly his cock sank in her married twat , inch after fat inch opened her up like never ever before soon amos was giveing her 9 inches as her husband watched in awe his massive cock dragging her pussy lips in and out as he fucked pats pussy was now in a state of readyness old amos now began to withdraw full strokes into the bottom of pats married cunt all 12 inches in and out the real rough he went thats when there was a twang from her wet cunt as the rubber broke as me and janet new it would it was at this point old amos drew out to 3 inches into her hole and looked at pat and said the rubbers broken slut you still want it its going to have to be bareback and i am going to fill your nice tummy full of my black baby , me and janet had heared these words before and new he was going to knock her up as her husband watched he protested but soon shut up as amos glared at him your choice slut you want me in or out he said,, me and janet both new she was going to say in , tell me bitch he said as his candance for his dirty talk began she said fuck me please , tell me bitch you want my thick potent cum up your married twat , tell me he said and her dirty talk began oh yes you big cocked black fucker fuck me, thats when he announced his intention to fuck her pregnant to her husband what you think hubby thinks pats tummy going to look nice swollen up pregnant with my black kid , his big black ass was now hammering his massive fat black cock in and out of pats married cunt the broken condom round the base of his cock close to his massive nuts witch were full of his potent thick hot black baby cream i had wittnessed this with my wife and new it was only going to be another few thrusts and he was going to impregnate this sexy young wife in front of her husband ,then he said to her between kisses tell him bitch where you want my potent black spunk pat looked her husband in the eye and said i need it baby now in my fertile tummy fuck me cum in me give me your baby that was what he was waiting for her turned round to her husband not missing a beat and said as he had said to me going to knock her up sonney going to put her into maternity panties for you then his ass was a blur as pat came on his huge log , his massive balls now emptyed up pats sucking cervix amos bellowed as he came in her hard 14 long thick ropes of his cum blasted up this sexy wife , her ass milking his root her legs high up over his broad shoulders up to her uterus ,he fired all his cum home telling her husband now shes going to be in maternity knickers as he drew his massive cock out his cum bubbled at her cunt hole entrence and we all new he was right she was now impregnated by a old black man

Old 06-11-2012, 11:22 AM

I love reading your stories, the thought of an old black man taking control like that drives me crazy Feel free to use my name in anymore of the stories you write!

Old 06-16-2012, 01:57 AM

That an awesome story got to be one of the best I've read on here

hello sweets
Old 06-18-2012, 04:00 PM

Cool hello sweets

am looking for a woman who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves [

Old 02-23-2014, 07:34 PM

Great erotic story! The whole idea of watching a young,horny, fertile married white girl getting ravaged and impregnated by an old black man with a big dick is so hot.
Great story telling. Thanks for posting!

Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker4077 View Post
i told you about janet teaseing amos and how he has knocked her up 3 times now , and still canot get enough of her tight cunt as he calls it but by hell its not tight now his big cock has enlarged my wifes cunt to fit only him now , janet still flashes her knickers every time she wants more of his cock and old amos loves it still he was talking to janet about her freind pat he said when pat had been over with her husband last time we had a bbq he liked the very short skirt she had on , and told janet that if pat was not carefull he would soon be fucking her for teaseing him with flashes of her white panties , janet said to amos that pat was not getting enough cock from her young husband and that she had confided in janet that old amos said then were going to have to sort that out as he would love to get into pats panties and give her his real man cock maybe her husband would like to watch his wife fucked he snickerd to me ,oh fuck i the thought of his big cock fucking this young blond married wife turned me on a lot so i asked them over for lots of nights in drinking it was on one of these nights i got into a drinking race with pats husband and by 1.00 in the morning he was fit for nothing he was going to drive him and pat home , pat had that night sat oppersite amos all night in a very short blue skirt i had noted her legs were never crossed and ther had allways seamed to be a gap whitch old amos was looking at i knew he was looking at pats knickers and i now knew with her husband pissed amos was going to make his play to get into those knickers she had been flashing him all night , amos was smooth as silk he started by danceing with pat i new he was rubbing his massive fat black cock up againist her dress coverd panties , i new that he was going to fuck pat and that magnums would only break under his massive cock thursts , i wondered if she was on the pill amos turned her on like a master he was and he was soon openly kissing her , her husband asleep on the chair , amos then told me he wanted us all to move to the master bedroom so we woke her hub up and moved up stairs half dragging him up the stairs i plonked him in a chair right at the end of the bed , then the action started amos was on pat like a bull placeing her legs apart he pushed her short blue dress up over her waist as me and janet and her husband all watched janet was encoureging her on telling her she was now with a real man i had watch this old stud operate on my wife loads of times , and now pat was his her white full cut panties were only exposed to his long probing fingers and tounge he played her like a fine piano and soon he asked pat to raise her hips she did exactly as he asked and he drew her knickers over her hips exposing her blond cunt to him he again sucked and licked her panty gusset savouring her taste thenhe buried his long tounge up pats now soaking tight pussy i had watched him seduce my wife in excatly the same way i was now woundering if the end result was going to be the same pats husband had now cum around slightly and was watching the show unfold in front of him by now old amos had pats cunt fully exposed to him her dress bunched up round her slim waist her 34aa tits were now being sucked hard by this big old black man and she was loveing every min of the action pat was now slobbering over amos massive black fat potent cock her husband watched in shock as old man amos slide down her body and began to rub his massive tool at her tight cunt hole he was now coating his huge cock head in her cunt nectar it was at this point her husband said no not bareback shes not on the pill , amos snickerd as he glared at him get me some condoms then boy he said , her husband quickley opened his wallet revealling his condom stash , me and janet both looked at each other knowing that old amos was going to bust the condom soon as he wanted to his condom was soon in place covering only the top part of his massive cock and so tight , he now began to insert him mighty cock meat up pats very tight hole it took a very long time but very very slowly his cock sank in her married twat , inch after fat inch opened her up like never ever before soon amos was giveing her 9 inches as her husband watched in awe his massive cock dragging her pussy lips in and out as he fucked pats pussy was now in a state of readyness old amos now began to withdraw full strokes into the bottom of pats married cunt all 12 inches in and out the real rough he went thats when there was a twang from her wet cunt as the rubber broke as me and janet new it would it was at this point old amos drew out to 3 inches into her hole and looked at pat and said the rubbers broken slut you still want it its going to have to be bareback and i am going to fill your nice tummy full of my black baby , me and janet had heared these words before and new he was going to knock her up as her husband watched he protested but soon shut up as amos glared at him your choice slut you want me in or out he said,, me and janet both new she was going to say in , tell me bitch he said as his candance for his dirty talk began she said fuck me please , tell me bitch you want my thick potent cum up your married twat , tell me he said and her dirty talk began oh yes you big cocked black fucker fuck me, thats when he announced his intention to fuck her pregnant to her husband what you think hubby thinks pats tummy going to look nice swollen up pregnant with my black kid , his big black ass was now hammering his massive fat black cock in and out of pats married cunt the broken condom round the base of his cock close to his massive nuts witch were full of his potent thick hot black baby cream i had wittnessed this with my wife and new it was only going to be another few thrusts and he was going to impregnate this sexy young wife in front of her husband ,then he said to her between kisses tell him bitch where you want my potent black spunk pat looked her husband in the eye and said i need it baby now in my fertile tummy fuck me cum in me give me your baby that was what he was waiting for her turned round to her husband not missing a beat and said as he had said to me going to knock her up sonney going to put her into maternity panties for you then his ass was a blur as pat came on his huge log , his massive balls now emptyed up pats sucking cervix amos bellowed as he came in her hard 14 long thick ropes of his cum blasted up this sexy wife , her ass milking his root her legs high up over his broad shoulders up to her uterus ,he fired all his cum home telling her husband now shes going to be in maternity knickers as he drew his massive cock out his cum bubbled at her cunt hole entrence and we all new he was right she was now impregnated by a old black man
Dude erotic story love it....plz continue

Old 06-21-2014, 10:38 AM

Exciting story. How did the doctors and hospital staff react when your wife's black baby was born?