Thread: watching
View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babebrook View Post
I got invited from my gal friend to visit her and later to watch her get BBC in exstazy, having blast and me masturbating and dreeping listening her moaning and him pumping her pussy endlessly with his magestic BBC. I got sooo exited my self,never had it and when her Mandingo offer to help me i chiken out. Is that normal,can i overcome that I wish i did it ....Any advise for first timers geting BBC
Not sure if you should or shouldn't, but I can just imagine how exciting it was for you. The biggest sex organ is the brain and I'm sure yours was running full tilt. I can see in my imagination you playing with yourself and getting high from the situation. See you getting wetter and more excited as you play with your pussy, getting rougher and rougher until you start slapping your sweet little clit. Smacking her mercylessly until your eyes glaze over and you start cumming - HARD. As you begin to come down from your climax you look over again to watch as the the Bull's huge black cock, coated with her creamy juices, continuously rams into your friends tiny pussy. And then you slowly start playing with yourself again as you watch her being ravished over and over and moaning nonstop.

You are so absolutely exciting to chat with Brook. You are amazing and beautiful. You are very special . . .