Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

watching
Old 01-12-2011, 03:07 PM

Post watching

I got invited from my gal friend to visit her and later to watch her get BBC in exstazy, having blast and me masturbating and dreeping listening her moaning and him pumping her pussy endlessly with his magestic BBC. I got sooo exited my self,never had it and when her Mandingo offer to help me i chiken out. Is that normal,can i overcome that I wish i did it ....Any advise for first timers geting BBC

Yes
Old 03-05-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Yes

I can help you out with that if you really want me too

Lee in NYC
Old 06-12-2011, 04:26 PM

Default Lee in NYC

you chickened out? awwwwwwww. how could you? we have to hook you up baby.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babebrook View Post
I got invited from my gal friend to visit her and later to watch her get BBC in exstazy, having blast and me masturbating and dreeping listening her moaning and him pumping her pussy endlessly with his magestic BBC. I got sooo exited my self,never had it and when her Mandingo offer to help me i chiken out. Is that normal,can i overcome that I wish i did it ....Any advise for first timers geting BBC
Not sure if you should or shouldn't, but I can just imagine how exciting it was for you. The biggest sex organ is the brain and I'm sure yours was running full tilt. I can see in my imagination you playing with yourself and getting high from the situation. See you getting wetter and more excited as you play with your pussy, getting rougher and rougher until you start slapping your sweet little clit. Smacking her mercylessly until your eyes glaze over and you start cumming - HARD. As you begin to come down from your climax you look over again to watch as the the Bull's huge black cock, coated with her creamy juices, continuously rams into your friends tiny pussy. And then you slowly start playing with yourself again as you watch her being ravished over and over and moaning nonstop.

You are so absolutely exciting to chat with Brook. You are amazing and beautiful. You are very special . . .

Old 11-06-2011, 12:09 AM

thanks for you hot sexy comment ,it is so arousing to read and so clouse to whats happened like you was there watching me lol. I'am glad you enjoy it and have fun,pleasure was mine as well. You know how to please and receave pleasure have fun here and stay safe;enjoy the site to its full potential!!

Old 11-07-2011, 03:46 AM

Biggest.
Attached Thumbnails
watching-babebrook-avatar-biggest.jpg  

Seeds?
Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 PM

Default Seeds?

Well, your womb may not have gotten "seeded" that night, but your mind was! Just a matter of time now. Make sure and video your first experience as you'll want to revisit from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babebrook View Post