View Single Post

Old 12-03-2011, 03:57 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesatthis View Post
I finally had my first (and right now it looks like it's going to be my only) bbc, and he was a complete dud. He was physically attractive and all, but it took him forever to get it up; and when he finally did, let's just say the sex (if that's what you want to call it) was absolutely horrible. (My husband had to get in there and finish me off.)

I ventured into the bbc world expecting something magical to happen and ended up getting nothing but disappointment. I thought about not giving up and trying someone else out, but I think I'm just going to stick with white dudes, especially the well-hung Italians like my hubby.

Advice to all the aspiring bbc whores: be selective, settle for nothing; don't limit yourselves.
hi your Not the only one who has been in the same crap situation ..lol I only came on here to seeif its true what they say lol the guy I met had a big dick pic on his profile ,,when I met him he was only about 4 inches and crap ..I think most dick pictures on here are fake especialy the black ones are fake or caption ..becouse I have seen the real one was crap and worst thing ever lol ..I am leaving all this shit To be honest ..