Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My First BBC Sucked!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 07:40 PM

Default My First BBC Sucked!!!

I finally had my first (and right now it looks like it's going to be my only) bbc, and he was a complete dud. He was physically attractive and all, but it took him forever to get it up; and when he finally did, let's just say the sex (if that's what you want to call it) was absolutely horrible. (My husband had to get in there and finish me off.)

I ventured into the bbc world expecting something magical to happen and ended up getting nothing but disappointment. I thought about not giving up and trying someone else out, but I think I'm just going to stick with white dudes, especially the well-hung Italians like my hubby.

Advice to all the aspiring bbc whores: be selective, settle for nothing; don't limit yourselves.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:42 PM

lmao................

high, horny, & ready to be used!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:58 PM

Default high, horny, & ready to be used!

anyone knowa gloryhole near philly. tell mee & im therre!

Old 12-03-2011, 03:57 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesatthis View Post
I finally had my first (and right now it looks like it's going to be my only) bbc, and he was a complete dud. He was physically attractive and all, but it took him forever to get it up; and when he finally did, let's just say the sex (if that's what you want to call it) was absolutely horrible. (My husband had to get in there and finish me off.)

I ventured into the bbc world expecting something magical to happen and ended up getting nothing but disappointment. I thought about not giving up and trying someone else out, but I think I'm just going to stick with white dudes, especially the well-hung Italians like my hubby.

Advice to all the aspiring bbc whores: be selective, settle for nothing; don't limit yourselves.
hi your Not the only one who has been in the same crap situation ..lol I only came on here to seeif its true what they say lol the guy I met had a big dick pic on his profile ,,when I met him he was only about 4 inches and crap ..I think most dick pictures on here are fake especialy the black ones are fake or caption ..becouse I have seen the real one was crap and worst thing ever lol ..I am leaving all this shit To be honest ..

Old 12-03-2011, 06:27 AM

I don't know where you guys get the idea that all black men can fuck but let's call it a lesson learned lmfao

Old 12-03-2011, 07:38 AM

Don't give up the ship; hang in there. We've been with probably over 200 black guys thru the years. Some are good & some are not. I'd venture a guess that maybe 10 have been more than outstanding. I'm totally into SPERM and the 10 I refer to could squirt more than 7 or 8 ropes of that gene seed I enjoy so very much. Just keep the faith and keep on trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesatthis View Post

Old 12-03-2011, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luss View Post
hi your Not the only one who has been in the same crap situation ..lol I only came on here to seeif its true what they say lol the guy I met had a big dick pic on his profile ,,when I met him he was only about 4 inches and crap ..I think most dick pictures on here are fake especialy the black ones are fake or caption ..becouse I have seen the real one was crap and worst thing ever lol ..I am leaving all this shit To be honest ..
Wondering why you are still even here on this site?? Every post I have ever read from you, you were putting blk men down.. So why waste your time here? You really need to find another site where there is plenty of white dck (since it seems u have a problem with blk dick) a place where you will be happy.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by trac View Post
I don't know where you guys get the idea that all black men can fuck but let's call it a lesson learned lmfao
This is why I love black women so honest. But ill have to agree with yall this sight sucks.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:22 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Wondering why you are still even here on this site?? Every post I have ever read from you, you were putting blk men down.. So why waste your time here? You really need to find another site where there is plenty of white dck (since it seems u have a problem with blk dick) a place where you will be happy.
Bravo! The best post in this thread.

Old 03-16-2012, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooOldForGames View Post
Bravo! The best post in this thread.
Why thank you