View Single Post

redheads for sure.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:05 AM

Default redheads for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOXWON04/07 View Post
Question Who's Best in Bed Redheads Blondes Brunets. Tell me Brothers who Really gets Nasty in Bed ??? I am a Redhead so I am bias tell what you think .
I once went to a business convention in a midwestern city. during the 1st presentation of the morning, I noticed an attractive redhead staring me down. At the first break, she came over and politely introduced herself. Her name was Becky. I introduced myself, and then excused myself to get a soft drink. As I came back into the room, Becky slipped me a note. the note said: " I want to suck your cock. Blow Job Becky. " the note also had her cell number on it. I put the note in my pocket, and listened to the next presentation. During the second presentation, she caught my eye, put her hand in front of her mouth, and mimicked the cock sucking motion. I ignored it, and paid attention to business. She kept flirting with me the whole day, and had a terrible look of disappointment when the conference ended. But I still had her phone number.... I skipped the reception, and went to the bar in my hotel. I then text messaged her to meet me there. She was there 5 minutes later. As i've posted on here before, you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!!!!

bring me a pale, pale redhead any time.