Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes
Old 12-18-2011, 12:03 PM

Default Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes

Question Who's Best in Bed Redheads Blondes Brunets. Tell me Brothers who Really gets Nasty in Bed ??? I am a Redhead so I am bias tell what you think .

Old 12-18-2011, 04:25 PM

I have been with all of them and when the lights are out cannot tell any difference ...

Old 12-18-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZWizard View Post
I have been with all of them and when the lights are out cannot tell any difference ...
My question is: why do You have the lights out? My husband turned the lights out but he never ever made me cum...never got close. The Black Men I've been with fuck me with the lights ON, and I like it that way.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
My question is: why do You have the lights out? My husband turned the lights out but he never ever made me cum...never got close. The Black Men I've been with fuck me with the lights ON, and I like it that way.
Thank You My Bulls Never turn out the lights NEVER .Plus I want to see who's Fucking the Crap Out Of ME !!!

Redheads
Old 12-18-2011, 07:26 PM

Default Redheads

I'm not black but I would say the craziest girls I've been with are redheads, or at least dyed redheads. The most recent girl was in one of my classes and I saw her at a bar, she literally dragged me out to her house around the corner all while telling how much she loves to suck dick.
Ironically one of the first things she told me was that she just sucked off 2 black guys at the same time who had way bigger dicks than mine (she was pretty drunk I think she wanted to see my reaction) but then she goes on and on about how great I am and I ended up fucking her which I come learn a few minutes later she is a virgin and has only given tons of blowjobs before. Crazy girl, very loud, kept telling me I couldn't stop fucking her because it was her first time... I think I came about 5 times that night and she kept getting me hard again.. young sluts

Anyways to answer your question I'd say redheads are the craziest, I feel like they're out to prove something

Old 12-18-2011, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOXWON04/07 View Post
Thank You My Bulls Never turn out the lights NEVER .Plus I want to see who's Fucking the Crap Out Of ME !!!
Me too; I love to watch that thick Black dick spear my labia, see my juices make it glisten in the light on His outstrokes, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing His face as He cums in me....doesn't matter who the Man is, I LOVE it! The men say They like seeing my eyeballs roll back in my head when I hit a really intense orgasm. So...why turn out the lights?

Old 12-25-2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
Me too; I love to watch that thick Black dick spear my labia, see my juices make it glisten in the light on His outstrokes, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing His face as He cums in me....doesn't matter who the Man is, I LOVE it! The men say They like seeing my eyeballs roll back in my head when I hit a really intense orgasm. So...why turn out the lights?
You got that right sister !!

Old 12-25-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Question Who's Best in Bed Redheads Blondes Brunets. Tell me Brothers who Really gets Nasty in Bed ??? I am a Redhead so I am bias tell what you think .
Makes no difference to me really cause they both have one thing in common. Both sexy white women. And that's what I desire. Hair color really does not make a difference. However! I do find a natural red head with pale white skin and red pussy hair very desirable.

redheads for sure.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:05 AM

Default redheads for sure.

Quote:
I once went to a business convention in a midwestern city. during the 1st presentation of the morning, I noticed an attractive redhead staring me down. At the first break, she came over and politely introduced herself. Her name was Becky. I introduced myself, and then excused myself to get a soft drink. As I came back into the room, Becky slipped me a note. the note said: " I want to suck your cock. Blow Job Becky. " the note also had her cell number on it. I put the note in my pocket, and listened to the next presentation. During the second presentation, she caught my eye, put her hand in front of her mouth, and mimicked the cock sucking motion. I ignored it, and paid attention to business. She kept flirting with me the whole day, and had a terrible look of disappointment when the conference ended. But I still had her phone number.... I skipped the reception, and went to the bar in my hotel. I then text messaged her to meet me there. She was there 5 minutes later. As i've posted on here before, you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!!!!

bring me a pale, pale redhead any time.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
as i've posted on here before, you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!!!!

Bring me a pale, pale redhead any time.
LOL and I love it when you post this..

Tags
redhead bbc blonde