View Single Post

moms first black
Old 12-04-2012, 03:29 PM

Default moms first black

I had been watching my mom getting fucked for a few years. I found out after the fact that her letting him fuck her was payment for doing the work. He was an older black man, mom was still around 30. I had seen him at the house often because he was doing some repairs around the house. I had been at the creek fishing but came home a few hours early. I walked in and went to tell mom I was home. I found her in her room on her knees try to suck on the biggest dick Id ever seen. She held its shaft with both hands and it was still sticking way past. It has to be at least 11 inches but was as thick as my wrist or thicker. Mom sucked him for several minutes getting him hard, he finally told her that was enough, get on the bed and get ready. Mom layed on her back with her legs spread wide, he started rubbing his black cock up and down her cunt. He said I hope you're ready and pushed about half his cock in mom. She was screaming. I had never heard her scream before. He was very aggressive with mom and eventually got every inch in her. He must have fucked her for what seemed like an hour before cumming in her. It was unbelievable but so hot.